Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Kenny's Revenge PostThu Jul 13, 2006 5:01 pm Offline
Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:33 pm142 N. 111 W.
I would love to see an episode in which Kenny systematically kills everyone (man, woman, child, dog, cat, genetically engineered freak) in South Park. After each death, someone would utter the famous "Oh my God" line, but it would be specific to the character killed.
E.g., "Oh my God! Kenny killed Kyle!"
"You mashuganuh!"

Something like that....
I am the Captain of the Pinafore and a right good captain, too.
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostWed Jun 17, 2009 4:56 pm Offline
Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 pm6
hmm good idea, but seems kinda boring
if he just kills evreyone, but i like the
whole revenge theme
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostSun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 pm Offline
Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:28 pm1
Seriosly? lol...
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostTue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 am Offline
Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am3
Haha. Good one. If they do that, a good idea to kill Cartman would be that Kenny makes a pitfall in his yard witha bunch of deadly things at the bottom which would have probably killed Kenny, and to cover up the hole, Kenny puts cheesy poofs over the hole so when he goes for the cheesy poofs, Cartman is at the bottom of the hole and will end up dead. :cartmancry:
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostSun Oct 25, 2009 8:58 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:14 am8
This would be pretty funny. I'd like it though if it looked like Kenny was going to die, and then it was someone else instead throughout the episode. Of course though, this would have to be like a dream or a fantasy of some sort and Kenny would have to die in the end. Could be like a "Vanilla Sky" deal of some sort.
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostFri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm31
Love the idea! It might need a bit more of a plotline than just "Kenny kills everyone", though. Plus, it might need a bit of a build-up. For example, Kenny is killed shortly after the episode begins. The classic "Oh my God, you killed Kenny! You Bastards!" is uttered, and then a subplot begins to develop. For a while, it looks as if the main plot is underway and the boys are going to solve whatever it is without Kenny.

Then, Kenny comes back about midway through the episode, and goes on a furious rant about how nobody ever gives a sh*t when he dies. Cartman says something to the effect of "It's a but early Kenny, the next episode isn't until next week!" This, of course, pisses Kenny off even more. He asks "You think this is fun for me? Do you think I f :o :o :o ing enjoy being killed off all the time? Sure, let's all just laugh while Kenny's entrails fly everywhere! Let's all just stand there while Kenny gets burned or stabbed or run over! You think I enjoy that? Well, let's see how YOU like it!" He then kills Cartman.

Shocked and horrified, Stan and Kyle will try to reason with him, trying to say they just took for granted that Kenny would just show up in the next episode as always. Kenny gets pissed, kills them, then heads off to slaughter the rest of the town.

Or something like that.
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostThu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 pm Offline
Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 pm48
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i would like to have kenny get revenge but i think he is nice egnogh that he will not kill evey body

(he can kill cartman thats fine with me :cartmanoooh:)
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostThu Jan 14, 2010 10:54 pm Offline
Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm9
I think that would be kool lol
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostFri Apr 09, 2010 4:08 pm Offline
Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:58 pm8
Yeah this would be a awesome episode
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostSun Apr 11, 2010 4:35 am Offline
Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 am36
Awesome! i'd love to see how cartman gets killed!

Maybe its better if its Kenny Kills Cartman.

And then... we dont have cartman for a season like one time with kenny. Then they need someone who replace cartman :lol:
And then Tweek ( I think) is the 5th person and butters the 4th xD
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostSun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
And that would end the series. :)
Re: Kenny's Revenge PostWed Mar 26, 2014 5:15 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 pm4
Technically... It'd be interesting to see everyone get killed except for Kenny.

Bright side is: Like Kenny, everyone would return in the next episode. :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts