Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 24 posts 1, 2  Next
Jack Thompson PostWed Apr 18, 2007 8:13 pm Offline
Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:04 am5T-Town, Alabama
Hey guys long time lurker finally decided to make an account on here. So /wave :)

I don't really have a full plot, I'd just like to see Jack Thompson get some South Park justice. If you don't know who he is, he is a self righteous attorney and a major activist against video games. He goes as far as to call them "murder simulators" that train people to better commit murders. I mean we all know that pushing a button on a controller is the EXACT same as picking up a gun, machete, chainsaw etc and butchering people in real life >_> I could go on and on, but instead here is his wiki page that provides more info. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_%28attorney%29

Well, we all know the tragedy at VT. And before the shooter was even identified, Jack Thompson was already spouting his usual garbage and saying video games played a part in this shooting. I lost the link of him blabbing, but it was on Youtube somewhere if you guys want to get pissed. I can't stand people who use these tragedies to further their own political agendas. Also just read Dr. Phil (Someone else thats long overdue for some South Park justice) is joining Thompson in his crusade.

I figure the big gamers Matt and Trey are they'd love to take this guy down a few pegs. Who's with me? :D
Violence PostWed Apr 18, 2007 9:09 pm Offline
Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:13 pm8
An episode about being "pushed over the edge" is needed to make fun of Jack Thompson. He should be on a South Park hit list, but you didn't really suggest any story.

After Monday, Matt and Trey better be working on it.
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 9:11 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Hey, that's actually a great idea! I hope Jack Thompson keeps running his yap about video game violence influencing real world violence for a few more months so that Matt and Trey can make fun of him in the next half of Season 11! That would be perfect for an episode of South Park!

After that, I hope someone shuts him up. :roll:
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 10:05 pm Offline
Tue May 30, 2006 12:14 pm288Here
I DEFINETLY would love to see an episode like this! Maybe the release of a terrance And philip game. And jack thompson and sheila parter up and sheila starts to fall in love with jack for having so much in common with her; meanwhile gerald does whatever it takes to get sheila back.
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 11:09 pm Offline
Yeah I said I didn't really have a full plot, because I just couldn't decide how I want him to "get his" Personally I'd love to see him go one farther then John Edwards and be crowned BDIEFHM (Biggest douche in the entire F*)*##ing History of Mankind) and have have Steven Thompson (How to eat with your Butt) come out and say hes so proud of his brother! Complete with fart kisses. XD Not great idea or what to have in the rest of the show but he needs some massive South Park justice! Deathandecay idea is pretty groovy too.

And KSWF, I'm sure there will be no problem with Thompson keeping his yapping up. He never shuts up! XD (Also nice to see another ALABAMA MAN! here :D)

Would love to get Dr. Phil in there some way too. Ohhh hey! Maybe someone kills Dr. Phil. Thompson goes off on his crusade, saying video games killed Dr. Phil. And Dr. Phil is in Hell where he tries to give counseling to Satan and Saddam!

Anywho just rambling, and glad others share my loathing for Thompson. :)
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 12:11 pm Offline
I used to have an Alabama Man avatar at another South Park board I go to. :P
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 12:45 pm Offline
Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:10 pm1107Pittsburgh - Home of the Steelers :D
^ I am SO SICK of other people talking about this other forum! What's so special about it?! HUH?! Nothing, that's right!

Well, not only am I fucken joked, but I'm also off-topic.
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 1:03 pm Offline
I shall say nothing more about this mysterious "other forum." :P
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 1:13 pm Offline
Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:10 pm1107Pittsburgh - Home of the Steelers :D
Good, because it's not fair to people like me who aren't a part of it!
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 1:18 pm Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4354Liverpool, UK
Or me! D:

But on a more serious note, I've heard of this guys, and yeah... I wouldn't mind someone ripping him a new assh*le, figuratively speaking. :B
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 3:18 pm Offline
Saw this today... All I could do was shake my head.
http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/04/jack_thompson_b.html

But what I find even more interesting...
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/19/no-video-games-found-in-vt-shooters-dorm/

Sorry if this is turning out to be more of a discussion then plot outlines. I just can't really think of anyone else more deserving of some South Park Justice then Thompson. Well, maybe Rosie O'Donnel, but she kind of died in Trapper Keeper. (Then again when has that stopped Matt and Trey before? :D) Hey! Maybe she could be in Hell and Saddam is trying to use her to make Satan jealous and love him again. (I mean according to the movie Saddam has a thing for gigantic, red asses. That are not Liza Minnelli's) On the Next Dr. Phil. XD
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 3:25 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Hey, that's actually a great idea! I hope Jack Thompson keeps running his yap about video game violence influencing real world violence for a few more months so that Matt and Trey can make fun of him in the next half of Season 11! That would be perfect for an episode of South Park!

Grand theft auto 4 is supposed to be coming out around the same time as the next half of the season. So that's sure to get Jack Thompson all pissy. Hopefully they will do an episode about it.
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 4:58 pm Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:55 pm11
yeah with gta 4 coming out thompson will annoy people on a new scale.

if south park featured him i would be so happy. i mean the guy is like one of the people from "smug alert".

i would also love how offended he will get if they made the show. im sure he'll threaten a lot but he cant touch south park and will just make himself look like a tit.
PostSat Jun 23, 2007 7:37 pm Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:35 pm779Somewhere out there, under the rainy sky
Being compleatly, life threateningly obsessed with John 'Bruce' Thompson, I'd love to see an episode where he gets his divine retribution as much as i'd love to see the world united in peace (under my supreme leadership), but i know it's never gonna happen because, as Matt and Trey said about Bush, they don't like easy targets... I don't think even these guys could possibly make him sound any more insane than he really is (or even do the real man's craziness any justice at all), but the same could be said about Donahugh, and they lampooned him to high heaven (and then all the way to the depths of hell).
If they did an episode, i'd love it if he only said qoats from himself, coz as i've said, no one can make up the kind of thing he says or emails. He is an 'expert in child killing' after all (his recent attack on games after the VT massacre, even though the killer never played video games, means nows the time for an episode, if they ever make one!)
PostSun Jun 24, 2007 8:13 am Offline
Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:57 am10
They should make a video game, like, called" Jack Thompson the mutilator, and make it an extremely violent game, where you could play Jack Thompson going on a murderous rampage. I'm sure that would piss him off.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 24 posts 1, 2  Next