Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 15 posts
Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostMon Jun 18, 2007 1:57 pm Offline
Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:58 pm3Griffin, Ga
i dont have a specific idea for it but if they had BEAR GRYLLS from Man vs. Wild on south park that be about the funniest things ive ever seen. they had the guy from the dog whisperer on there and it was pretty funny so they can definetly put someone like that on there.
⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐/⌐.⌐
PostMon Jun 18, 2007 2:27 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
I've never seen that show.
PostTue Jun 19, 2007 5:39 pm Offline
Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:57 am10
BEAR GRYLLS is pretty cool, though, I like his show, and he hasn't proved to be a douche, same with the dog whisperer, they portrayed Ceaser Milan in a positive way, and I really respect that, because they usually make fun of everybody, but it's usually people that deserve it, so I don't know how they would portray Bear in a postive way and still make it funny.
Re: PostFri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm Offline
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 pm0
Tocho wrote:
BEAR GRYLLS is pretty cool, though, I like his show, and he hasn't proved to be a douche, same with the dog whisperer, they portrayed Ceaser Milan in a positive way, and I really respect that, because they usually make fun of everybody, but it's usually people that deserve it, so I don't know how they would portray Bear in a postive way and still make it funny.

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT im sure bear grylls could take a joke, this would be the f*cking FUNNIEST episode ever
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostWed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm Offline
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm0
:cartmancop: well they could write in an episode where Bear Grills and Les Stroud from survivor man get marooned or sometrhing like that and eventually one has to eat the other. Its not necessarily negative just a little dark
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostWed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 am Offline
Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 am37Ingerland
I actually really despise Bear Grylls...
I am genuinely angry that he gets so much praise for his survival skills when it's all BS... if you could truly thrive and survive in harsh environments you would never need resort to drinking your own piss... as well as the other things he does (GAH) Ray Mears would totally outlive him come the apocalypse.

If South Park wants to have their way with him, so be it...

Bwuahahaha! -sorry if I upset anyone-
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostWed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18832I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I don't particularly care for his show, so it doesn't matter to me.
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostTue Mar 15, 2011 2:16 pm Offline
Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:56 pm0
Mazzy wrote:
I am genuinely angry that he gets so much praise for his survival skills when it's all BS... if you could truly thrive and survive in harsh environments you would never need resort to drinking your own piss... as well as the other things he does (GAH) Ray Mears would totally outlive him come the apocalypse.

It doesn't matter if he has a camera crew or anything, that guy drinks his own piss and eats bear sh*t and dives into freezing water naked and takes it like a champ. The guy deserves respect if he can endure that, but he's a perfect target for south park. Although people might complain it'd be a little too much like the Prehistoric Ice Man episode with Steve Irwin. But I'm sure South Park can find a way. Whatever they can cook up Bear Grylls or not will be genius.
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostMon May 09, 2011 11:16 am Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 10:48 am3
Mazzy wrote:

Thats how he survives it would be cheating if he brought loads of water bottles. But i dont think it would work you could just use stans uncle and Ned (One who needs to use that machine thing to talk).
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostMon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm Offline
Sun May 29, 2011 3:15 am22
I think it'd be really awesome if they made it a show of Bear being the boy's Scout leader or something..... But I'd truly hate to see them make fun of Bear, He's done nothing to deserve it.
Re: Re: PostFri Sep 09, 2011 3:25 am Offline
Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am23
TairyHesticles wrote:
Tocho wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT im sure bear grylls could take a joke, this would be the f*cking FUNNIEST episode ever

Great idea but i think if you add the guy from man vs food would be even more funny! man vs food would be all the time hungry and the survival expert would have to try and feed him. You could even do like a gang of survival people all u can eat special. They have the time by the shadow of the sun so when it gets dark he has to finish eating what ever they found. e.g. like a wild boar
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostTue Sep 20, 2011 2:53 pm Offline
Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 am1
Man vs. Wild is fake as sh*t.

Check the link. http://www.survivormanfans.com/i-know-m ... d-is-fake/

f*ck that phony ass Bear Grylls.
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostTue Sep 20, 2011 4:04 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm15
I think it would be interesting. Besides, with everything that they've made fun of so far in all of in past episodes why not? I mean it's not like they haven't made fun of other stars and TV idols before.
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostThu Nov 03, 2011 12:20 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:11 pm8
Yeah but, Season 2 'Prehistoric ice man'. Parodied Steve Irwin, although they never said it was him. (i'm gonna really piss im off, ram that thumb right up his butt hole)

And besides, Man vs Wild is it not already a comedy show? lols
Re: Man vs. Wild-BEAR GRYLLS PostFri Nov 11, 2011 9:17 am Offline
Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 am0
Spazmosis wrote:
Season 2 'Prehistoric ice man'. Parodied Steve Irwin, although they never said it was him

It was pretty clear :timmy:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 15 posts