Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 43 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:08 pm Offline
Thu May 02, 2013 12:39 am1
the old country buffet episode is the greatest episode of south park old people rule they dont have filters or fears ther all like f*ck u im old.... im gunna die sonn aint sh*t you can do to me... they are super men and women only wish they didnt leave us with a huge mess ... the next generation is always cleanup the last ones mess.. thanks so when ur dead i inherit "an empire of dirt" sh*t! APOCALYPTIC sh*t GEYSER ON TOP OF sh*t MOUNTAIN RANDY A GEOLOGIST HE CAN DETECT UM COMIN DAYS BEFORE ERUPTION- EDDY VAN HALEN STYLE DILLADODILLAODODILLADO (GUITAR SHREDDING) FLAME THROWERS all hlidays are a mixture of judeo-christian and pagan holidays read a book..
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:13 pm Offline
Jump down the shelters to get away
The boys are cockin' up their guns
Tell us general, is it party time?
If it is can we all come - HAY, COLIN JAMES
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:17 pm Offline
doodes i ll write season 17 i you want me too i give you full permission to use any ideas I have i dont know the legality but if u want me to sign sumthin i wont even read it just email it ill sign and ill maill it to whatever u want me to send it to use my ideas there free and i dont care if u use um not one bit as long as the show gets better
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:19 pm Offline
my wife and i have been fans of the show since 97 against our parents wishes of course we wer in the 3 rd and 4 th grade ourselve when the show aired so we OG like that
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:23 pm Offline
my PSN TAG IS GANDALFMAGIC420 and if u play Guild wars 2 my name is Mer des Noms (OOP) GUILD maguuma server represent i dont have alot of time to play games im in college and workin but ill play with ya
im gunna try to head to jerome the begining of august in time for the harvesting at merkin vineyards cause i know maynard will be home and i really want to meet um cause im obssesed with him just like im obssesed with you
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:35 pm Offline
do a ted nugent becomes president that would be so sweeet.
Gun parts made from 3-D printing PostSat May 25, 2013 5:37 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94Antelope California
Have someone use a 3-D printer to make a gun and kill people with it. The news channels keep reporting about the dangers of gun parts made from 3-D printers but no one is dying. I want to see someone die by a gun with parts made from a 3-D printer. You almost had one in “Raising the Bar” in the mock Batman courtroom scene. At least have someone kill themselves, so we can know what people are talking about.
An idea from personal experience. PostWed Jul 03, 2013 6:18 pm Offline
Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:02 pm0
Alright...I have an idea based on some personal experiences I had in High School...just hear me out.

Stan is introduced to the shooting sports (skeet, trap, etc.) somehow..the USA Olympic Shooting grounds are in Colorado so it can be convenient.

Stan really excels in the sport and USA Shooting wants him to join the junior olympic team to train him some more...HOWEVER, in light of recent incidents and the attitude about firearms in the country, Kyle's mom freaks out (let's say after Stan invites Kyle to try it out with him) and goes crazy liberal "soccer mom" and tries to get all guns banned. Some of the kids could be scared of him and think he may shoot up the school or something.

It could be a typical "both radicals are wrong" episode bringing in the Brady Campagin/Diane Feinstein anti-gunners, and the crazy pro-gunners that think we should all own tanks and nukes, no questions asked.

At the end Stan could pull the whole "I learned something today" line and go into the whole resposible firearm owner speech.
Re: Gun parts made from 3-D printing PostTue Jul 09, 2013 1:07 pm Offline
Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:02 pm0
JamesPup wrote:
Have someone use a 3-D printer to make a gun and kill people with it. The news channels keep reporting about the dangers of gun parts made from 3-D printers but no one is dying. I want to see someone die by a gun with parts made from a 3-D printer. You almost had one in “Raising the Bar” in the mock Batman courtroom scene. At least have someone kill themselves, so we can know what people are talking about.

Why would you only want to show the negatives of the firearms world?

I don't know why everyone is so scared of 3-D printed guns...you can't manufacture any of the essential firing components with them, only the stocks, lower receivers, and magazines.

Yea, the parts can't be traced, but it has always been legal for U.S. citizens to make homemade firearms for personal use sans serial numbers as long as they weren't selling them.

So we have a new way to make parts...scary.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Jul 13, 2013 8:30 am Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm29Brooklyn, NY
If this is true, this would make an interesting topic for a future episode:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/northe ... 32609.html
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 pm Offline
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 pm0
This is more than likely a lame Idea namely because I lack creativity right now WHOO GO ME!, I just really want them to go to some part of NY maybe the home of the once great, and now no longer, Kodak building or the Adirondacks and have to deal with this really angry guy who wont leave them alone and suddenly they come across a plan to control all of the birds...yeah..that's just a lame idea [not even an idea is it? >.<], pick it apart as you please :zombiekenny:
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
Here are some ideas for new episodes:

1. Parody of "Evil Dead"
2. Parody of "Scream" or any of the horror slasher films
3."Gypsy Sister"/"American Gypsy Wedding" or anything of the gypsy culture
4. Another boys vs. girls episode
5. Return to Imaginationland
Celebrity Face Transplant PostThu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94Antelope California
Where someone in south park damages their face terribly with a gun or dog attack or something. They are left feeling left out and a shut in now because they can’t go out in public because their face is to horrific. To fix the problem, they end up getting a face transplant to help them fit in better but the donor is a famous attractive looking celebrity that had just died unexpectedly. After the transplant, that person is now the best looking person in south park. Now they are being given the stage as spokesmen in all things. The person starts to get contacted for roles in movies and TV shows, like the old face owner had gotten. I’m not sure how to end it. You could let the person go on a couple of episodes with the new face and then kill the character off or have the face not take, like where the body rejects the face. And how they must get a new face that ends up looking like the old one, problem solved. :zombiekenny:
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Two words: school shooting.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Jul 19, 2013 1:34 am Offline
Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:24 pm2
An episode of Miley Cirus HAS to be done! about how she was all Disney and now she's....well I mean look at her she twerks now? How ever you spell it. While at the same time cartmen could be trying to make money off of the vine episodes by making butters do embracing things.

Sort by  
Page 43 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next