Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 36 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 47  Next
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Deefbass wrote:
Cartman's mom should have a south of the border clone who says que que que, because of this she becomes the leader of the KKK. Just a thought.

Cartman's mom doesn't say "What what whaaat", so no clone of hers would say "que que que"
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 am Offline
Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:00 am0
get towlie to be getting high on the hot knifes on the stove, and have the US government breaking in.like a breach. (like some COD MW3)and have them shooting at towlie, but as the slow motion goes on, have towlie throwing the hot knifes like a throwing knife (MW3) killing one marine, and have them to shoot towlie, governemt takes him. stitch'd him up and have him be super agent to spie on other countries
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 pm Offline
Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 pm0
Finding Tebow, Tim Tebow becomes MIA and the characters are enlisted to help .
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm Offline
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 pm27
Judgement Day

Plot:

After Harold Camping announces the end of the world, the whole town goes to panic. So the town makes a plan to keep themselves alive. The adults go into a large shelter, and the kids go into Jimbo's large shelter underground (with some old faces returning), and no one knows if the world has become the apocalyptic world that the town imagined.
Re: PostTue Nov 29, 2011 6:53 pm Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am0
NO

You guys need to make a sequel to "Good Times with Weopans" so when the guys are playing ninja (stan, kyle, kenny, clyde, cartman, etc.) they come across ike and the kindergardeners and a whole ninja war breaks loose in south park and the only person that can stop them all is professor chaos who swore he would never fight again after his accident....and u guys need to think of a hilarious ending. :D
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Dec 03, 2011 7:23 pm Offline
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 am4
Kenny unmasked was pretty darn good repeat it
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Dec 17, 2011 6:38 am Offline
Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 am0
Ok, a little bit of research might need to be done here for this idea to make sense, but I tell you it'll so worth while. There's a show called "Ghost Lab" on the green channel which is about 2 huge texans that are basically twins that go in various places trying to find ghosts. They have a hot blonde girl that goes with them and she's always sent in the 'worst' (most haunted) room alone. So the show comes in while the gang is watching their new favorite show "Ghost Flab." The scene is showing the two brothers walking around yelling "Come out here you ghosts, dammit i'm from Texas!" while his brother replies "YEA, Dammit we're from Texas!" (add logistics here), the blonde girl is Kenny's opposite, pink hoody over her face with blond curls flowing out, Kenny of course falls in love immediately. Well little did the boys know that they would meet theys characters soon enough, because the two texans were actually robots sent back in time (From the future[they walk like robots on the actual show]) with their alien daughter- the blonde girl- to find Kenny who's actually the aliens sister. That's right Kenny's an alien! But he still can't shake the feeling that he loves her.. Maybe that's ok in space? Long story short, if I don't see a south park episode attuned to this ^ i'll forever be disappointed. Email me if you need to! Drearywintersday@hotmail
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 pm Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:15 pm0
:santa:

I am surprised there hasn't been a spoof of the whole Occupy Movement?

I would also like to see one of the New Fear Factor and make fun of Joe Rogan???
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Dec 24, 2011 4:21 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
rambutski wrote:
:santa:

I am surprised there hasn't been a spoof of the whole Occupy Movement?

I am surprised you missed all of "1%"?
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm Offline
Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:10 pm0
The Episode starts earlier morning before dawn breaks

we see Kyle on his Trike riding as fast as he can, panicked and out of breathe, he pulls into City Hall where we see what appears to be the entire town (focuses in on the boys and there parents all scared) standing infront of everyone we see the Mayor and Kyles Dad,

Kyle walks up to the podium and stand next t his Father,
Mayor Speaks: It is that time of the Month again Mrs. Broflovski is on her Period.....(Screaming)

then it focuses in on Mrs. Broflovski in her bed

her eyes open ...Cuts to Commercial
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Dec 28, 2011 5:21 pm Offline
Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:54 pm91Southern Cali, that's all I can say
I have three episode ideas:

"The SOPA Box OperaFootnote1" deserves to be Episode 1602. In Episode 1206, "Over Logging", people were afraid the internet could be gone forever. Switch the 2 and the 6 in the production code, and again put the internet at stake, this time thanks to MPAA and RIAA... this time, rather it would be the livelihood of the internet.

"We, You, and the ____Footnote2". Remember Episode 1012, "Go God Go", when Cartman died in that ice in a failed attempt at waiting for the Wii? This episode idea should reflect Parker's and Stone's attitudes towards the next Nintendo home console, the Wii U.

*An episode that reflects the PS Vita, a la Episode 904, "Best Friends Forever", which was about the Sony PSP.

Footnote 1: Title is a portmanteau of SOPA, soap box, and soap opera.
Footnote 2: I need something that rhymes with "you". My first instinct is "GRU".
this idea should def be in next season, youre welcome.psCred PostMon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:43 pm0
since the hunger games is coming out, either shortly after or before you need to do a hunger games parody. instead of katniss u have to KENnis to replace katniss. since he usually dies itd be interesting to see everyone else die except kenny or whatever u wanna do. the anticipation for the movie will coincide with the show i guarentee it. may the odds ever be in ur favor matt and trey! ANTHONY BURKE had this idea, i would love to be on ur writing team ima damn creative wunderkind aaaaand ps it wont let me change my expression but im happy not default! :)
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 pm Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm89
I believe this idea has been brought up and tossed around by a few members of this forum before, but regardless, Trey and Matt seriously need to rip bronies and the My Little Pony:FiM craze a new a**hole.

They've never shied away in the past from ripping on or referencing internet memes and internet culture in general, and although in my eyes ever since they've started doing so they've been a bit late on some of what's really current (both the internet and SNL beat them in ripping on Shakeweights, for example), they tend to do a great job with it. And bronies are just the worst type of people. If you think the type of SP fan who writes fanfiction sometimes about sexual aspects of the show's characters are bad, bronies do the same, but it's more prevalent in brony culture, and it's about underage horses, not just underage kids (bad either way, but twice as bad with ponies). Plus, bronies will always claim they simply enjoy the show (really, why males in their teens and older would enjoy My Little Pony is beyond me anyway), and will never man up to their sick sexual fantasies.

Anyway, with that out of the way, my idea would be something along the lines of the boys starting to watch MLP:FiM, but only about half of the male population at SP Elementary gets into it. The other half of the male students secretly (and not so secretly) rips on them behind their back, and the girls think they're weird and creepy, yet they (the brony students) remain completely obsessed with My Little Pony and refuse to see anything wrong with their obsession with a cartoon with a target demographic of 3-5 year old girls. Obviously I'm not a writer, and even if I was I'd never be one at Trey's level, but my point being that the episode could really go anywhere from there. It could lead to a male-female student war a la "Proper Condom Use" except with three sides (bronies, sane boys, and girls), or it could be one of those "conspiracy" type episodes, where the non-bronies and girls have to investigate and find out the underlying truth behind the brony craze.

Honestly, I think that idea would make for a perfect SP episode. Sure, there are many things I hate in society right now more than MLP:FiM and it's adult fanbase (like SOPA, the fact that both the liberal and conservative mainstream media fails to acknowledge Ron Paul exists or has ever existed, Rick Santorum, Rebecca Black, Justin Beiber, etc, etc, etc), but a brony episode would make for a perfect episode if executed properly, and there are many places to go with such a topic. That, and an episode on Kim Jong-Il's death. Since they already ripped on him in Team America, it would be a neat little idea to have him make an appearance, at least in Hell with Satan (which I *know* another forum member has already brought up anyway).
ADOLF CARTMAN PostThu Jan 12, 2012 12:29 pm Offline
Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 pm0
my idea: cartman is dressed up like hitler and he goes in a timemachine or he wakes up and he is BERLIN 1940 and he meets hitler or someone has made a timemachine and cartmans breaks in at night and brings hitler to the 21st century THAT WOULD BE SO COOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Aidsburger wrote:
I believe this idea has been brought up and tossed around by a few members of this forum before, but regardless, Trey and Matt seriously need to rip bronies and the My Little Pony:FiM craze a new a**hole.

They've never shied away in the past from ripping on or referencing internet memes and internet culture in general, and although in my eyes ever since they've started doing so they've been a bit late on some of what's really current (both the internet and SNL beat them in ripping on Shakeweights, for example), they tend to do a great job with it. And bronies are just the worst type of people. If you think the type of SP fan who writes fanfiction sometimes about sexual aspects of the show's characters are bad, bronies do the same, but it's more prevalent in brony culture, and it's about underage horses, not just underage kids (bad either way, but twice as bad with ponies). Plus, bronies will always claim they simply enjoy the show (really, why males in their teens and older would enjoy My Little Pony is beyond me anyway), and will never man up to their sick sexual fantasies.

Anyway, with that out of the way, my idea would be something along the lines of the boys starting to watch MLP:FiM, but only about half of the male population at SP Elementary gets into it. The other half of the male students secretly (and not so secretly) rips on them behind their back, and the girls think they're weird and creepy, yet they (the brony students) remain completely obsessed with My Little Pony and refuse to see anything wrong with their obsession with a cartoon with a target demographic of 3-5 year old girls. Obviously I'm not a writer, and even if I was I'd never be one at Trey's level, but my point being that the episode could really go anywhere from there. It could lead to a male-female student war a la "Proper Condom Use" except with three sides (bronies, sane boys, and girls), or it could be one of those "conspiracy" type episodes, where the non-bronies and girls have to investigate and find out the underlying truth behind the brony craze.

Honestly, I think that idea would make for a perfect SP episode. Sure, there are many things I hate in society right now more than MLP:FiM and it's adult fanbase (like SOPA, the fact that both the liberal and conservative mainstream media fails to acknowledge Ron Paul exists or has ever existed, Rick Santorum, Rebecca Black, Justin Beiber, etc, etc, etc), but a brony episode would make for a perfect episode if executed properly, and there are many places to go with such a topic. That, and an episode on Kim Jong-Il's death. Since they already ripped on him in Team America, it would be a neat little idea to have him make an appearance, at least in Hell with Satan (which I *know* another forum member has already brought up anyway).

Bronies have been ripped on by the entire internet already. Seeing an episode about MLP:FIM would be seeing the exact same jokes I could hear by talking to my friends once. There is just nothing funny or original about the idea, I think. It doesn't matter if you dislike them or not, that doesn't make something funny.

"(really, why males in their teens and older would enjoy My Little Pony is beyond me anyway),"

lol gender stereotypes

Sort by  
Page 36 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 47  Next