Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 37 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 47  Next
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Jan 18, 2012 9:26 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 pm0
Something about SOPA and PIPA
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Jan 19, 2012 1:33 pm Offline
Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:27 pm0
In light of all of this SOPA and PIPA business, South Park should write an episode where the internet is taken to court.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Jan 23, 2012 2:56 pm Offline
Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 am0
I think it would be fun if they brought in a new student that becomes instantly popular at the school. everyone likes him except for kyle. The new kid is also jewish but catman likes him too much and dosnt rip on him for being jewish. Think this could provide some fun material for matt and trey to work with both kyle being jealous and cartman caring about what the new kid thinks because cartman really donst ever care about what people think of him.
New Episode idea PostMon Jan 23, 2012 3:16 pm Offline
They should do an episode where a new student moves to town and he becomes an "instant celebrity". Everyone in the school likes the new kid except for Kyle because the new kid is jewish. Cartman Really likes the new kid and dosnt rip on him for being jewish which makes kyle even more Jealous. i think this could have a lot of fun moments with kyle hating the new kid and Cartman Liking him so much that he actually cares what the new kid thinks of him giving that cartman doesnt care about what anyone thinks. I'm sure Matt and Trey could have alot of fun with this idea and add their own spin to it but just thought i'd throw it out there for when you get a few episodes in and are struggling for ideas.
Please dont hate me for thinking this PostMon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm Offline
so i was thinking it might be fun to do a reverse holocaust episode where Jewish people are trying to become the "domonate race". Kyle could be in on it or trying to stop it, not sure. Then you could do an Ann Frank's Diary but with someone like stan or kenny instead. Maybe have Mysterion try to save the day or Prof. Chaos doing science experiments. Once again sorry for the holocaust theam but it could be worth it if u have the right "I've learned something today" at the end. What do you guys think?
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Feb 09, 2012 11:51 am Offline
Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:44 am0
how bout cartman finding out about the evil ninjews and tries to stop him and kyle is getting pissed because cartman is convinced kyle is a ninjew and kyle keeps telling cartman there is no such thing and this is just another one of cartmans schemes to get people to hate jews
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm Offline
Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am2
They should make one where the boys are teenagers. I’m not sure how though. Maybe they freeze
Themselves (like Cartman did) and then wake up in the future and meet there future selves.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Jonny Pepperston wrote:
They should make one where the boys are teenagers. I’m not sure how though. Maybe they freeze
Themselves (like Cartman did) and then wake up in the future and meet there future selves.

But if they freeze themselves then they wouldn't age. Just like Eric didn't age. They would still be 10 (or so).
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm Offline
Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:26 pm0
Cartman finds a new money-making scheme. He opens a for-ex trading company.
He seeks and finds the best in the field. George Papandreou and his collaborators ( other European countries leaders ) who have destroyed their countries economies with their decisions that affect directly the euro as to other currencies ,to fullfill their evil plans and make billions in profit as for-ex traders.
Cartman flies to Greece to find Papandreou and gets in the middle of the riots taking place in the center of Athens.

Hope you like the idea.

A true 100% greekcypriot southpark fan
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 pm Offline
Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 pm0
We had a friend who's husband had a fetish for pooping in the bath tub while he was taking a bath and his wife busted him. She kept finding pieces of poop in the drain. I think it would be hilarious if stans dad had this fetish and stans mom kept finding bits of poop in the tub and was blaming everyone but his dad. Then one day she walks in the bathroom to find his dad bathing with his own poop. It sounds gross but I think it would make a great episode!
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Mar 08, 2012 4:48 pm Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:36 am14Amongst Rednecks
Whitney Houston. Please let that be the subject matter for this coming Wednesday's episode.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm Offline
Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:51 am8
Voltron or Transformers
(particularly Voltron)
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 am0
I have a good concept idea that I think would be pretty cool.

I want to see an episode where Kenny and Cartman have their own adventure, something similar to but not exactly Guitar Queero. I don't know, maybe parody Jay and Silent Bob? I think it would produce an interesting dynamic in the characters that we've never seen before.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Mar 15, 2012 2:06 am Offline
Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am2
maxbjr wrote:
Jonny Pepperston wrote:

But if they freeze themselves then they wouldn't age. Just like Eric didn't age. They would still be 10 (or so).

Oh yeah I guess that’s true. But there could be a time machine in the future so they could go back in time and they could be teenagers in the future or something.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Mar 24, 2012 4:17 pm Offline
Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm12
hopefully back tweek tweak

and return the coon and friends :D

Sort by  
Page 37 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 47  Next