Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 38 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Mar 24, 2012 4:19 pm Offline
Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm12
hopefully back tweek tweak

and return the coon and friends :D
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
With the talk in football and the New Orleans Saints getting caught for running a "bounty program," that would make a good subject for an ep as well, with Cartman setting up an identical program for the school's Cows.

For those not too keen on sports, the Saints' defensive coach, Gregg Williams (now with the St. Louis Rams) spent the last three years in New Orleans paying extra to players for delivering cheap shots, trying to deliberately injure other players. Williams is now suspended indefinitely, head coach Sean Payton is suspended for a year for lying about the program's existence, and anywhere between 22 and 27 players will get their punishment soon enough.

Sounds like something Cartman would do.
Kevin stonley PostSun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm Offline
Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm12
please make one episodes with Kevin stonley as proncipal character :)
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Mar 26, 2012 7:30 pm Offline
Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm0
C :o rtman should win the Hunger Games!!!!
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 pm Offline
Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:45 pm0
PLEASE tell me there is going to be a KONY 2012 video... you guys could make the subject hilarious (even more hilarious).
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:22 pm1
Opens with:
US Gov completes top secret project (insert obnoxious name)...the repair for the rob reiner goo-transfer machine....
Operation kidnap Muhammad undertaken by seal team 6... picks off muhammad on his way from the super best friends to mosque for morning prayer

Politicians successfully transfer goo....
John stewart Steven Colbert and whoever else are quickly arrested and made an example of....

when they go after some news guys they realize the statements were made starting with "some say"....thus begining the supreme court case over the right for news anchors to convey the opinions of hypothetical people they made up....

super best friends show up and joeseph smith saves the day as his ice breath freezes up the goo-source which then breaks down the goo in all the politicians (killing them all?)

....i hope someone still reads this thread this came to me in a moment of inspiration
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Apr 01, 2012 7:01 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I wonder if 1604 will be about the Mega Millions lottery. I guess we'll find out tonight. If it was, it'd be cool if they could work in this story about a Kansas man who got struck by lightning after buying his tickets... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46915119/ns ... 3hfJdXwAlQ
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I'd like it if they made fun of Adele. Doesn't need to be a full episode, I'd settle for a cameo insult. Please, South Park...
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
HAcoreRD wrote:
I'd like it if they made fun of Adele. Doesn't need to be a full episode, I'd settle for a cameo insult. Please, South Park...

No, they should make fun of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. They're both overrated and they both use a lot of gimmicks to gain attention, especially with their hair colors. I have nothing against them or anything, I just want M&T to make fun of them :lol:
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 am Offline
Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:38 am0
I also sent this to Matt and Trey's fb page, but I think it would be wonderful to see a "dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb" style episode about Jehovah's Witnesses. I feel like they are the one group that hasn't really been touched on that much by South Park (other than a few passing references). The whole theme should be about brainwashing, and the way they take advantage of their members without them knowing it.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Apr 15, 2012 2:53 pm Offline
Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 pm0
Hi guys, I'm was planned this so many times ago, but I was waiting for the true time. And when Axl Rose Declined Hall of Fame because of some reasons(I think its because of his egoism.) my idea come true.
Who is most egoist, dominant, killerlover, fat, spoilsport etc. character of South Park?
Absolutely Eric!
Maybe you guys can make a episode about similar features Axl Rose and Eric. Have a nice day.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
yamilynn wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

No, they should make fun of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. They're both overrated and they both use a lot of gimmicks to gain attention, especially with their hair colors. I have nothing against them or anything, I just want M&T to make fun of them :lol:

Yes, it is high time M&T rip on those two! I cannot cannot stand them. Every time I see their face I cringe. They are bad examples to kids and well, just need to have the sh*t ripped out of them! :wink:
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
ChuckyLarms wrote:
I also sent this to Matt and Trey's fb page, but I think it would be wonderful to see a "dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb" style episode about Jehovah's Witnesses. I feel like they are the one group that hasn't really been touched on that much by South Park (other than a few passing references). The whole theme should be about brainwashing, and the way they take advantage of their members without them knowing it.

Won't happen, since they've already addressed brainwashing with Scientology and Mormonism already.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostWed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 am Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
I'd like to see them make fun of Nicki Minaj. Honestly has to be the worst singer of this generation. Maybe Cartman makes his own "Stupid Hoe" video or they make fun of her really huge ass or something along those lines.
Coachella 2012 PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm Offline
Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm0
You guys should do an episode about Coachella, and the tupac hologram performance. Then they go home to show people online, and get into the whole youtube scandal that just happened.. That would be awsome, and fully up to date!

Sort by  
Page 38 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next