Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 39 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next
Wanted in the One Direction PostThu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm0
Episode name: "Wanted in the One Direction"

Plot: Rivalry between screaming girls over boy bands The Wanted and One Direction causes a 'civil war' amongst the female students of South Park Elementary which quickly sparks similar rifts amongst teenage girls across the country. The boys attempt to intervene by travelling to England to get both One Direction and The Wanted to perform in South Park in a joined concert to reconcile the two fanbases, but Randy tries to stop the event - knowing from his own boy band experience that having both boy bands in one place at one time could cause South Park to be destroyed by the sonic vibrations from the millions of screaming girls at one time, in the one direction.

------

I think my idea is original, what do you guys think? It would be good if Matt and Trey did read this - would love to see an episode similar to this addressing the hordes of screaming teenage girls outside mundane events involving these artists. (I know they did the Jonas Brothers ep a few seasons ago, but focused on other aspects).
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Apr 24, 2012 6:18 pm Offline
Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 am0
so here is my idea. There is this new show on cbs called "touch" with kiefer Sutherland. In the show his son can see the universe and how it works though patterns and numbers. He can see the problems in the world and his father who finds out that his son is gifted tries to help him. He cant talk so he gives his father clues in the form of numbers and symbols. also in the show they are trying to take his son away from him because he runs away and is not easy to control. So anyway, my idea is that they should do an episode where Timmy starts to see the world though these numbers and patterns and tries to convey to everyone what he sees. No one seems to care until mr. garrison who is grading Timmy's homework picks up on what Timmy is trying to tell him. Mr Garrison goes out and fixes some problem or saves someones life like in the show (or whatever i'll leave that up to you). But then Mr Makey Tries to get timmy moved to a remedial class. Mr Garrison is fighting to keep Timmy in his class while at the same time trying to solve the clues he is giving him. Idk, seems like it could be a good episode to me, if you havent seen the show "touch" it donsnt make any sense at all but if you watch it i think you'll get what i'm going for here. Plus, there hasnt really been a Timmy/Garrison episode yet so I think this could be fun. Let me know what you think.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 pm Offline
Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:45 pm0
What if the boys go on a vacation with a plane. The plane is going to crash. the boys survive and wake up at an island. Everyone is dead except cartman, kyle, stan kenny, when they are surviving they see 2 people in the distance which are also stranded. Guess who it is... DR House and Bear grills ! Ofc Cartman and House will argue and battle alot with eachother while Bear Grills is showing his surviving skills.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Jun 08, 2012 11:45 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
Hitler Clone Episode

A South Park where Hitler is remade as a clone by Russia. It goes up for auction and Angela Merkel of Germany tries to buy it. Cartman is there with his mom because they won tickets to Oktoberfest. But then Benjamin Netanyahu is the highest bidder and wins the Hitler clone and Kyle and his family are there because they wanted to vacation there and support Israel. The Jews win Hitler because there Jews and have more money. The Hitler clone doesn’t remember any think and needs new thoughts. The jews don’t know what to do with him, they just didn’t want anyone else to get one and use him to clean and do sh*t work to start with or any thing easy and womens work but people start to like him and he shows good ability and does real fast job at finishing like the blitz. Kyle can be teaching Ike how to be Jewish and they meet Hitler and they dress him up and teach Hitler and Ike how to be Jewish together. Some people are scared of him and there is mixed thoughts. One day Hitler saw a chance to help and it was doing something against the Palestinians. The Jews started to love Hitler as he was very good at getting rid of the Palestinians. There can be scenes of where Hitler starts to change and act German but he knows non of the language and behaviors of Germans and it is out of character to the jews and a shock. Hitler gets rid of all the Palestinians and Hitler is a hero of the Jews. Hitler starts to see who he really is at some point and plans to go back to Germany, the truth comes out of who he is and what he is and who he should be, Cartman could have gone to Israel to tell him who he really is. And he leaves rate as he was supposed to lead an attack on Iran that all Jews thought they could not lose now. It can have Netanyahu and other Jews talking sh*t and acting like a gangster to all its neighbors because they had Hitler on there side and in the house. But because Hitler leaves it puts Israel in position to be attacked by all its neighbors and it is destroyed with all of them cheering and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

It needs a lot of reorganizing and adding in writing and maybe more of the South Park kids but the main idea is really funny and you could use some of what I wrote as ideas.
50 Shades of Gay PostMon Jul 16, 2012 9:36 am Offline
Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 am0
All of the parents get obsessed with the new "50 Shades of Grey" series and start having sex with each other based on things that happened in the book.

After examining the book more closely, they discover that the book is meant to make you have so much sex that it eventually turns you gay, and is actually a plot by the government to get President Obama the gay vote.

Note: I am pro-LGBT rights, but I just thought this would make for a funny episode of South Park.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm Offline
Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 pm0
Make a show about the Assassins Creed video game series. They are getting away with rubbing it in that Countries lost fights and stuff. I’d like any thing but why not show a time traveler that helps the other guy win. Like seeing the Red Coats lose is total bull, why not have the Red Coats win and that soup eater George Washington get killed with his teeth shoved up his ass like its talking to you. Not to mention the guy is a dick, did you ever fold the U.S. one dollar?
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Sep 22, 2012 4:13 pm Offline
Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:26 pm0
IMAGINE SEARCHING NEW POINTS OF VIEW CONCERNING PLOT AND SEAKING NEW DIMENTIONS. LETS SAY FOR INSTANCE STARTING AN EPISODE AND CUTTING IT IN THE MIDDLE IN PURPOSE ,CAUSE YOU DIDNT LIKE IT (OR ANOTHER REASON WHY) AND STARTING A NEW ONE EPISODE FROM THERE.AND THE SECOND ONE IS GOING TO START HALFWAY OF THE EPISODE AND BE CONTINUED. NOW A GOOD PLOT WOULD BE IF YOU GATHER UP DIFFERENT GROUPS YOU CREATED IN EARLIER EPISODES ( EASTER BUNNY GROUP, GAY GROUP, THE F WORD GROUP .....) AND PUT THEM COMPETE ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTAND ( LIKE REALLY SPECIAL SPECIAL OLYMPICS, OR SURVIVAL LIKE HUNGER GAMES ........) AND THROUGHOUT THE EPISODE THEY WOULD REMEMBER THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHICH WOULD BE UNCUT SCENES ( THAT MEANS ACTUAL NEW SCENES BUT ABOUT THE EPISODES THEY TOOK PART IN) LIKE HOW STAN S GRANDFATHER ESCAPED FROM THE ATTACK IN THE EASTER BUNNY EPISODE ..........

TO BE CONTINUED IF
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Sep 24, 2012 4:41 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
What the hell?
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Sep 24, 2012 10:01 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
i have no idea.

Although that gives me an idea. We've never had an episode where the timeline and story lines were all shifted around a-la Tarantino have we? That could be an interesting way to handle an ep.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
That would be three or four eps, or a movie.
An episode that has transgender’s aloud to join the military PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:38 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
It can have a new family move or be vacationing in south park and that the whole family are transgender. Like the mother was a man and the father was a women and the son was a girl and the daughter was a boy. The new family can have a transgender funny last name and names that are funny and they want to enlist in our military and are pro military but are transgender and talk about these things all the time and to everyone in south park. There can be a massacre in South Korea with a guy dressed as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and he kills 99 people and has some crazy reason to do so about Japan. And on the same day, the US president allows transgender’s into the military. Not sure what else to fill it with but it sounds fun to make fun of what will probably be our US military and problems with the Far East. Add making fun of Anders Behring Breivik as Krang from the TMNT's, he makes me think of that show for some reason.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I"ve got it! Butt-Chuggin'. (story starts @ 1:45) I know it'd be like Major Boobage and Red Hot Catholic Love combined, but let's get Randy and some of the other irrational adults trying to relive their college days or looking to get wasted in a whole new way, and winding up getting addicted to butt-chuggin'! Maybe Kenny can get in on it after his parents go on a bottom binge. Obviously we'd have to have him die of alcohol poisoning. I just keep getting the giggles picturing everyone with a chuggin' funnel in their hell-holes. This has to happen.

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 am Offline
Tue May 17, 2011 6:03 am0
"ONLY $59 A BOX!" Rough Idea

PLOT

Cartman is upset about not being able to get his favorite cereal in the markets anymore as it was discontinued some years ago. When reminded of the "greatest cereal known to kid kind" he speaks of his determination to find them again. This cereal is Oreo O's he then learns that they are still being made in South Korea Kyle saw some dude pay $59 for one box. Cartman is overjoyed and runs to his mother trying to make her buy several boxes, "ONLY $59 DOLLARS A BOX MOM!" But she refuses because of the price and because they are from south korea and may be unsafe. Cartman says that is bull crap and begs and pleads but she does not give in. Cartman then somehow concocts a "fool proof" scheme to get Stan Kyle Kenny and himself on a plane to South Korea on a mission to get the cereal.

Tied in with current events and Matt and Trey's clever writing this would make colorful backstory for the episode.

Maybe I'll see it one day.

Thanks
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Oct 01, 2012 5:47 pm Offline
Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:05 pm1
My idea is:Timmy makes a movie and Cartman doe everything within his power to pull the move from theraters.In the meantime,Kenny gets a job. :timmy: :cartmanevil:
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 am Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
I'd like to see an episode that parodies Dr Who somehow but I have no idea how the story line would work. :roll: I also hope we haven't seen the last of Mysterion/Coon and Friends.

Sort by  
Page 39 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next