Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 35 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: Switched Bodies PostMon Jul 07, 2008 8:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
What if they didn't stay in the same bodies... Maybe they switched bodies every few hours or even just once every night when everyone was asleep and had to figure out who everyone was the next day. (to the point where they would write name tags and put them on their backs to keep track). Cartman could always be someone he doesn't really like or picks on, like Kyle, Butters, Kenny, one of the girls etc...
Re: Switched Bodies PostMon Jul 07, 2008 9:58 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
pdfsmail wrote:
What if they didn't stay in the same bodies... Maybe they switched bodies every few hours or even just once every night when everyone was asleep and had to figure out who everyone was the next day. (to the point where they would write name tags and put them on their backs to keep track). Cartman could always be someone he doesn't really like or picks on, like Kyle, Butters, Kenny, one of the girls etc...

lol that would be terribly confusing, but i guess it could be fun
Re: Switched Bodies PostTue Jul 08, 2008 6:38 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
I think that would be the fun of it, waiting to see who everyone will be the next day, and then seeing them trying to put a stop to all of the insanity, while in other peoples bodies each day.
Re: Switched Bodies PostTue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 pm Offline
Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:21 pm2
krazy4kenny_35 wrote:
yeah, this would be a good fan fic! i'd wirte one but i have no writing skill and i'd probably end it with slash, lol! :twisted:
but still great idea! i'd like to see kenny switch with paris hilton(lol), stan and kyle(and u know why!), cartamn with wendy so he could say something like "what the f*ck is this!? "or "where'd my dick go!? kyle! you give it back, ik you took it!". maybe have ms. garrison switch with a guy since she hates men now. i'd probably say switch pip with damien but they haven't been in any recent episodes AT ALL!!!

When was the last time you watched? There is no Ms. Garrison now, she/he is back to being a guy (whether gay or not is unknown). Also, Damien was only on for one episode...I don't know if you noticed....finally, I hate Pip. He was never funny and never did anything. I think that if he switches with anybody, then he should switch with Kenny and just die already. :unhoodedkenny:
Re: PostMon Oct 27, 2008 2:30 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm1526
candies wrote:
Broflovskifan1234 wrote:
I think it would be funnier if Kyle and Cartman switched bodies then they could both ruin each others lives
Good idea! Cartman and Kyle switch bodies! Priceless. :wink:

I'd love that!

Switching Ideas:

Kyle & Cartman
Cartman & Butters
Stan & Wendy
Cartman & Kenny

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 35 posts Previous  1, 2, 3