Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 9 posts
South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostMon Sep 10, 2007 2:42 pm Offline
Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:15 pm3
I recently bought flash pro 8 and had an idea for south park and was going to make a thing called south park x. Heres the pilot, episode 101:cartman loves kyle"The boys are at the bus stop when the hear cartman "you guys, you guys!" He runs up with a small receipt in his hands and make the guys get what it is, he finally tells them after much guessing(and fat-ass jokes) that it's a receipt to his new nintendo wii. Kyle and Kenny go to his house, but stan has to mow the lawn. It shows different scenes of just cartman playing, and kyle and kenny on the couch. Until it shows a scene where cartman is apparently slicing or cuting something(zelda, i would guess) and kenny is gone and kyle is asleep. Then a small fire burst on the back of the wii and the screen shuts off. Cartman:WAAAAAAAH! Holy S*IT! HOLY F*CKING S*IT! KYLE! OH MY F*CKING GOD!" kyle wakes up. "what is it?" Cartman says "i was just playing the wii and it shut off and now it's on fire!"kyle "okay, okay dude just calm down!" takes hat off and puts the small flame out. kyle then says "it over heated thats all, you played for too long, speaking of which i gotta get going, see ya tomorrow." cartman has a shocked look on his face "kyle,.......you....you saved the wii...." "Yeah well, you played it too long. It was nothing. See ya at school tomorrow anyways" Cartman still has a shocked look on his face. "k..." The next day at school cartman comes to school and is being nice to kyle. Stan and kenny know it's all some plan that will in the end somehow humiliate kyle. They try to tell kyle and he test him by purposlly making cartman hear about his cousin kyles barmitzvah and how kenny,stan, and butters all invited. Knowing what a little sh*t head cartman is they know he'll say no. Catman goes, and stan has butters go undercover for them to spy on the party. Butters says everthing is normal. I've only writtten that far in my script, but what do you think, tell me. I will also do all the voices, i do pretty good impressions and know people who can. I know cartman in the end was going to try to humiliate kyle, but kyle humiliates him.
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostTue Oct 09, 2007 8:04 am Offline
Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:05 pm2
How could stan mow the lawn when there is always snow in SP?
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostFri Oct 12, 2007 2:05 pm Offline
Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 am263
Jorno wrote:
How could stan mow the lawn when there is always snow in SP?

Illogical observations make me giggle.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostFri Oct 12, 2007 3:45 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
I think it's funny because South Park X is an actual site. Might wanna consider changing the name to prevent domain name right fights. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostFri Oct 12, 2007 3:58 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Flash 8 is hard to get used to at first, but it's the sh*t ain't it?! :P
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostFri Oct 19, 2007 6:05 pm Offline
Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:16 pm141Northern California
Kyle wouldn't spend the night at Cartman's place. He hates Cartman. Kyle wouldn't help Cartman out with anyone Kyle felts obligated to.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostSun Mar 02, 2008 9:54 am Offline
Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:31 pm16Somewhere in Chicago
That sounds great, and I'd like to see it when your done :cartmanhappy:
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostThu Nov 20, 2008 7:40 pm Offline
Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 pm13
It's awhile since this has been posted on but anyways, if you wanted it to be the pilot for SP, then you couldn't use a Wii, because the Wii wasn't out at the time for them... It doesn't come out until Go God Go... So you'd have to use an older console, like Playstation or w/e was the new thing at the time.
And the mowing the lawn thing, if you could get Stan to have to do something else, like clean his room or something then that'd be more logical... since there is snow on the ground most of the time there.
Re: South Park X Episode 101 "Cartman Loves Kyle" PostFri Nov 28, 2008 6:34 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 am41Atlanta, GA
AWESOME! Please show all of us when you're done. :)
Hm, instead of mowing the lawn, maybe Stan can get snow off of the drive way?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 9 posts