Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 50 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Nov 05, 2007 6:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:46 pm39
Much like in season 6 when the kids kicked out butters for being a pussy or what ever.
So i was thinking for like season 15 or so there could be a episode were Cartman decides that Kenny can only be in the group if he takes off his parka and wears a hat like the others. Kenny then wears a hat and becomes more popular and gets more attention then the rest of the guys and then the guys want him to go back to the way he was before so they can get attention and be noticed again.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostWed Nov 14, 2007 1:15 am Offline
Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:02 am3
That doesn't sound like a very good episode to me.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Dec 16, 2007 12:05 pm Offline
Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:49 pm368I have Deviant Art!
Straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange :unhoodedkenny: I LOVE KENNY!
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Dec 16, 2007 1:43 pm Offline
Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:05 pm212Chicago
I've thought for a while that it would be an interesting move to have Kenny take off the hood of his parka and speak some real lines. Mumbling to get away with saying dirty things on air has outlived it's usefulness in the show, and that could be a way to make Kenny a biger part of the show again.

However, as an episode idea, what you've outlined isn't that interesting, and sounds too close to CLyde's role in 'The List".
Zubby
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Dec 16, 2007 1:44 pm Offline
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm1018Earth definetly... most likely somewhere on land
Kenny gets out of his parka

THOSE WORDS ARE BLASPHIMY

DO NOT BLASPHIME DO NOT BLASPIME.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Dec 16, 2007 2:07 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
The only way I could see Kenny ditching the Parka is if it tore or something, and his mother is too poor to fix it, but he manages to get an orange hoodie to replace it. (Less mumbling, and his head is still partially covered.)
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Dec 16, 2007 6:44 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Well, it’ll definitely give Kenny something to do. If it were to happen though, it shouldn’t be permanent. I know it’s much to the dismay of Kenny fangirls the world over, but Kenny isn’t Kenny with the parka and the mumbled dialogue it ensues.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Feb 25, 2008 1:05 pm Offline
Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:49 am50
HELLS YEAH THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY TITS!!
i dream of being his girlfriend nightly.no hood kenny rocks my socks. i know that sounded stupid. now my slow ass won't let me do smilies, so right here should be a no hood kenny. but how about he does it in season 12. THAT would be tits. hold on :unhoodedkenny: that might work. kenny is so hot he kicks ass yes it works
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Feb 25, 2008 1:07 pm Offline
Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:49 am50
KennyMcCormickRocks wrote:
Straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange :unhoodedkenny: I LOVE KENNY!

i like u. :unhoodedkenny:
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Feb 25, 2008 1:26 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:50 pm1164I'm not in the mirror, I'm inside you
You know, I don't see why they couldn't have Kenny out of his parka for a season or two. South Park aint one of them type of shows where nothing ever changes. If they can turn Mr. Garrison into a gay, then a woman, then a lesbian and kill Kenny off completely for a season then I don't see why they can't take off his parka for a few episodes.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostWed Feb 27, 2008 7:32 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
If Kenny takes off his hood, he becomes nothing more than just another kid. His parka defines him. And it isn't like him taking off his parka would instantly make him a bigger character, they have become too attached to Butters to make that happen. Would it be cool for a single episode? Yeah, but it is a bad idea if anyone ever suggests it to last any longer.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostThu Feb 28, 2008 8:39 am Offline
Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:05 pm2
kennys parka is all he has, he never really does anything at all so idunno how he has so many fans, but i have to say never take him out of his parka or he wont die, and an episode without a kenny death isnt an episode at all
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostFri Feb 29, 2008 12:02 am Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
There's more to SP than Kenny dying. And people forget that he has died twice without his coat or hood on. The coat has nothing to do with his deaths or he'd stop wearing it.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostFri Feb 29, 2008 2:27 pm Offline
Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:05 pm2
Unhooded Kenny wrote:
There's more to SP than Kenny dying. And people forget that he has died twice without his coat or hood on. The coat has nothing to do with his deaths or he'd stop wearing it.

yes i know hes died without it but in cripple fight timmy gives jimmy kennys parka and jimmy almost died right when he put it on.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostFri Feb 29, 2008 4:30 pm Offline
Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:13 pm9
Unhooded Kenny wrote:

... One of those deaths was a suicide and the other one was a murder (sort of). :P

I actually really like Kenny and would just like to see more of him period. The creators have cut down on his roll simply because he can't speak much, and without his parka on he could play bigger roles. (I know this was already said, but it's 100% true)

Also, he's been out of his parka 4 times.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 50 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next