Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSat Jun 04, 2011 3:04 am Offline
Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm7
I get frustrated watching Kenny because I want to hear what he is saying. I like him as a character and think that he would be better off without his parka. Maybe the school should just have a no hats policy. All of the hats are annoying anyway.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Jun 06, 2011 6:03 pm Offline
Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm7
I would love to see Kenny out of his parka most of the time. He was great as a speaking character last season. It would be easy to get Kenny out of his parka or at least to take off his hood. Mr. Mackey could just say, "I can't hear you son. Could you take your hood off?" Then, people could tell Kenny how much better he looks. :D
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm Offline
Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 pm62
But...! That'll make the WHOLE series change! The theme song: Kenny wouldn't bmumbling BAD WORDS/TERMS, he would be saying something TOTALLY different! Making the whole theme change...

Also, I think there are already too many changes to the show.

1. They revealed that the owner of City Wok was a lie, and a fraud.

2. In Season 14, they finished the Coon thing most likely.

3. They aren't spoofing as much... Is it just me, or is there more drama building every episode?

4. Kenny's ways to die have changed a little, or has he even been dying? Like in HumancentiPad, or others!

5. What the hell is wrong with Stan??? He's all... Messed up!!!

6. Kyle, the "sneaky jew in the grass" doesn't have nearly as much to do with the show... EXCEPT FOR HUMANCENTIPAD!!! (Do not correct me in replies please!)

You see what I mean? Too many changes, equals loss of viewers. Loss of viewers = No money. No money = No show. NOW do you get me???
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSat Mar 24, 2012 4:30 pm Offline
Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm12
WITH OR WITHOUT PARKA, KENNY IS THE RULES :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 pm Online
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am166
As much as I would like to see an episode where Kenny is completely un hooded with nothing hiding his face. It just wouldn't be South Park if he's un hooded with people being able to see his face and understand what he is saying.
I like Kenny but he isn't Kenny unless his speech is muffled and he's wearing the orange parka :unhoodedkenny:

Sort by  
Page 4 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4