Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostFri Feb 29, 2008 11:06 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
cartmanpwnsall wrote:
Unhooded Kenny wrote:
There's more to SP than Kenny dying. And people forget that he has died twice without his coat or hood on. The coat has nothing to do with his deaths or he'd stop wearing it.

yes i know hes died without it but in cripple fight timmy gives jimmy kennys parka and jimmy almost died right when he put it on.

Jimmy survived wearing that coat, didn't he?
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Mar 02, 2008 3:35 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Kenny should get his parka stolen by the 6th graders while he sleeps.

Here's the thing though. Would some of the other kids or teachers mistaken Kenny for Tweek??
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Mar 02, 2008 5:52 pm Offline
Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:46 pm39
Tweak's is a little bigger and more crazy.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostTue Mar 04, 2008 2:36 pm Offline
Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:15 pm1
Dude kenny rocks and in the mr.jefferson episode he was out of his own parka im 10 i got a orange parka with red in the inside it rocks :zombiekenny:
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostTue Mar 04, 2008 3:51 pm Offline
Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:14 pm168South Park, Colorado. Avenida Los Mexicanos right next Kenny's house!
I like all Kenny fan girls. :wink:

What Mr. Hat said was right, I love Kenny unhooded, he's very handsome without his parka :unhoodedkenny: , however the hood makes his character, I love seeing him hooded too.

Why does Kenny have a lot of fans? Well, he's funny when we understand his pervert ideas also he does many good things (in BLU) for he made many fans and I falling in love with him, others things else that I can't remember. :lol:

That's a good idea for an episode, I just don't know if the creators can take their idea because they are too worried about making boring Butters episodes. :cry:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostThu Mar 27, 2008 9:22 am Offline
Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:49 pm368I have Deviant Art!
Kenny is Hot! :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostThu Mar 27, 2008 1:15 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Glad other people have seen that Kenny = Tweek without his Parka. Well, in looks anyway.

I'd love it if he lost the darn thing, majorly disapointed that he never came out of it (Even in the neeked fight) in this episode.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostFri Mar 28, 2008 11:33 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
Why does everyone think that Kenny looks like Tweek without his hood on? Tweek's hair is more wild looking and is a lighter shade of blond than Kenny's.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Jun 01, 2008 6:58 pm Offline
Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:33 pm29Earth
How about Kenny just loosens his hood and is less muffled, or his lines become more easily heard. He wouldn't lose the parka - face it, without the parka he's not Kenny - and we would be able to understand him more easily.

I honestly think the real reason Kenny isn't being used is because Kenny isn't based on a real person. Cartman is just like pure evil (nowadays at least), while Stan and Kyle are Trey and Matt, and Butters is Eric Strough.

To be honest though, I still feel they should put at least enough effort to give Kenny a line in every episode he can possibly. I mean, sometimes I feel they never even intended for Kenny to be a permanent character or something and his death in the Pilot was supposed to be permanent.

As much as I hate to say it, the reality is that Kenny suffers from Chuck Cunningham Syndrome. Kenny's faded out of the show. I mean, after Kenny came back in Season Seven, he was still there and he usually had lines if given a chance. Same for Seasons Eight and Nine.

Season Ten was when he really faded away. After "The Return of Chef" he pretty much didn't even exist. He wasn't even in "Hell on Earth 2006" and was replaced with Tweek for there. Kenny didn't do much again until "Lice Capades" in Season Eleven and that was a cameo.

Much more on the bright side, I'd say Kenny is starting to come back into the spotlight. In Season Ten he was good as gone, but now in Season Eleven and Twelve his presence is being acknowledged more and more.

It's better than nothing.

Me and my friends actually argue - a LOT - about how Kenny could've died in <insert post-Season Five episode here>.

And to finish this stupidly and nerdily long post, Kenny DOES NOT LOOK LIKE TWEEK WITH THE HOOD OFF. They have messy hair, but that's it. Tweek's hair is several spiky, frizzy things. Kenny has 3-4 large, thick "spikes" of hair.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSun Jun 08, 2008 2:36 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
I would like to see an episode of where Kenny gets out of his parka for one full episode and actually communicates in that episode like normal (We will understand him. Just like in "The Jefferson"). But I keep thinking there should be a better storyline for why he doesn't have a parka on. Then going by the season 6 - rejecting him like a Butters kind of way.

Maybe they can go somewhere out of South Park again . Maybe they can go somewhere that has a beach and the boys wear trunks.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Jun 30, 2008 9:00 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
i have always thought they should at least have a whole episode where he has the parka off and you can understand him (for the entire episode, not just a few lines, maybe he loses a bet with cartman or something at the beginning of the episode and deal is to wear regular clothes) just like stated above - he actually played a part to be "blanket" in "the Jeffersons" he says many lines, you can hear his actual voice, and almost see his whole face minus the mask - with his hair - unlike "Super Best Friends" where he died, and you can see his face, but has no hair bc it was shaved off in the cult.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostMon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 am Offline
Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 am83
ShaneHaughey wrote:
If Kenny takes off his hood, he becomes nothing more than just another kid. His parka defines him. And it isn't like him taking off his parka would instantly make him a bigger character, they have become too attached to Butters to make that happen. Would it be cool for a single episode? Yeah, but it is a bad idea if anyone ever suggests it to last any longer.

I agree with this guy.
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostTue Jul 01, 2008 5:08 pm Offline
I like it I think he's better when he's not in his parka :mrgreen:
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostTue Jul 01, 2008 5:10 pm Offline
I don't like (A.K.A Hate) S.H
Re: Kenny gets out of his parka PostSat Jul 05, 2008 5:59 am Offline
Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 am83
KennyMcCormickRocks wrote:
I don't like (A.K.A Hate) S.H

Oh, I'm aware you do. /Is SH. :lol:

Taking away his hood means he become snothing special. Like it or not, that Hood i a central part of his character. Take that away, what do you have? Well, not much.

BTW, don't double post. I still consider you a semi-troll for your coduct in the, "reason to finally stop watching south park" topic. :wink:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next