Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Super south park kids PostMon Nov 05, 2007 7:22 pm Offline
Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:46 pm39
So basicly there all hanging out in the forest. Then a huge lighting storm starts and Cartman makes a bet with kyle that you cant get struck by lightning no matter what and kyle dumbly goes with it and they all get hit by lightning. They wake up in the morning and they rip on Cartman for being a jackass and getting them struck so he trys to leave and he trips over a rock and chucks it like 300 feet. He then found out he got the power of super strength form the storm. They later find out that kyle can fly Stan has physic powers and Kenny is invisible. So they go around saving people and butters wants to have powers to so they put him on a flag poll during a storm then. They go due hero things in Iraq they go into a cave and after they use Stans powers to send them home Stans power runs out so he cant send them home. then kyle loses his power and cant fly them home. Then Cartman loses his powers after he fails to try to throw kyle home. Then terrorist shoot Kenny and they all run to a airport and get away before they kill them then they get home and there parents ground them for putting butters on the flag poll.

Comments?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Super south park kids PostMon Dec 03, 2007 1:25 pm Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:44 am17
the idea of hanging Butters on a flag poll to get struck with lightning to get superpowers is great! :mrgreen:
Re: Super south park kids PostTue Dec 04, 2007 5:30 am Offline
Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:36 pm40
I already had that superpowers idea.
Re: Super south park kids PostTue Mar 18, 2008 8:35 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:38 pm17Dallas, Texas
I imagined if three girls and I ended up with the same superpowers when we were in junior high during the late '90s. I would have had super strength, one girl would have flied, one girl would have been invisible, and one girl would have had physic powers.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts