Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 12 177 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 2:14 pm Offline
Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:51 am4S-O-T
I know there may of been loads of topics about what we wanna see in season 12 but i just thought i'd start a fresh one.

I really wanna see Darth Chef come back in a 2 or maybe 3 parter. I know the person that did the voice of Chef quit but the voice of Darth Chef is done by the guy who played Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1. Please post your ideas and tell me if you agree with the Darth Chef Idea.

Thanks!
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 2:48 pm Offline
Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:17 pm183Pennslvainya/New Ken
carlm13 wrote:
I know there may of been loads of topics about what we wanna see in season 12 but i just thought i'd start a fresh one.

I really wanna see Darth Chef come back in a 2 or maybe 3 parter. I know the person that did the voice of Chef quit but the voice of Darth Chef is done by the guy who played Darth Maul in Star War s Episode 1. Please post your ideas and tell me if you agree with the Darth Chef Idea.

Thanks!

Yhaa, id like to see that! :lol: All the children run from Darth Chef
"How would you like some chocolate salty balls Children?" :roll: I don't know? Maybe they might put him in one day? maybe Issac Heyes will forgive and forget? Or maybe the character Darth Chef will become a good character? But that was a sweet episode idea dude! :D

Ive got one! Stan and Wendy are getting close and hang out and talk everday. And Wendy wants to kiss Stan but she doesn't know how to without making him throw up. But one night Wendy sneaks into Stans house to give him a kiss while Stans asleep, But then he wakes up and pukes on Wendy realizing she kissed him. Shelly comes in and tells Randy and Caron that they kissed with the door shut. Carol gets upset and pulls Wendy out of the room leading her to the Downstairs of their house and to outside. But meanwhile Randy is giving Stan the "TALK" and Stan starts to feel way too uncomfortable and decides to leave. And seeming the weird yet funny wacky Randy Marsh, He throws a Condom to Stan and says "There you go Cowboy, better keep hold of that."
Stan: "What!?"
He's dad leaves the room and Stan stares at the little wrapping that reads "Little minnies". He stares at it for a few more seconds.
Stan: "Dude weak.."
He drops the little condom on the floor and goes back to bed. He sits up near he's window and sees Wendy outside sitting in the snow and blows her kiss to her and she blows one back and Wendy has a smile on her face and walks back home and then stan pukes a little in he's mouth.

I might wright a FanFic out of this but this was only my thoughts about next season or an idea.
What do you people think??? :mrgreen:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
Last edited by SouthPark_Girl on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 2:57 pm Offline
Man thats a Sweet Idea!! I hope that the writers read all of this because if they do then season 12 is gonna be seriously AMAZING!!
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 2:59 pm Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:08 pm222UK
Any Episode involving Kenny in Season 12 gets my vote. :unhoodedkenny:
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 3:31 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Season 12 should involves Kyle & Kenny not just Stan, Cartman and some other characters.

Your ideas are good, SouthPark_Girl. :lol:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 3:41 pm Offline
candies wrote:
Season 12 should involves Kyle & Kenny not just Stan, Cartman and some other characters.

Thanks ^.^ I just thought that all up while i was writing ^-^ Thanks Candies, your super nice to me :mrgreen: . I could picture Randy doing somthing like that :lol:

Thanks Candies you Rock! :D
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 3:48 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
SouthPark_Girl wrote:
candies wrote:

Thanks ^.^ I just thought that all up while i was writing ^-^ Thanks Candies, your super nice to me :mrgreen: . I could picture Randy doing somthing like that :lol:

Thanks Candies you Rock! :D

Thank you, SouthPark_Girl. I wonder if Randy will do something densely like if he play basketball to demonstrate everyone that he the best basketball player ever.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 4:41 pm Offline
Yhaa, i could picture randy playing basketball. :lol: . And he'd probably suck :lol:
But he wouldn't realize it :lol:

Randy: "Come on Gerald throw the rock my way!"

Gerald: "Okay! Just. Ju-ust let me get it!"
He said holding he's back trying to run after the ball but every time he'd try to get it he kept accidentally kicking the ball away from him :lol:
Stewart: "Come on Randy... My bitch of a wife is finally making Pop tarts for dinner!"

Steven: " I got to be heading back you fellas. I'm suppost to ground butters for something in a few minuets."

Gerald finally catches it and the ball slips out of he's hands.

all the dads but kyle's: "Awwwwwww!!!!!" they groaned madly.
Randy: "God damn it..."
Steven: "Bye guys i really got to be heading back." He sees Butters playing with he's apples on their front lawn.
he continues with all the other dads looking back at their conversation.
Steven: "What are you doing butters! Its your bed time mister!!"
Butters: "But dad its only 5 ''O clock!"
Steven: "You heard me young man! Up to your bed. know!"
The other dads can see Steven and Butters leading into the front door of their house.
Randy: "Night Steve!!" he yells and waves.
Steven waves back smiling and looks at Butters madly and SLAMS the door shut.
Meanwhile Gereald is still trying to pick up the basketball. Randy tries to help. But then more and more dads help and all they were all bent down trying to pick up the ball for three and a half hours. When one of them finally has a grip on the ball they all get up at the same time
Dads: "OUR BACKS!!!"
Meanwhile all the dads are walking home holding there backs with their purple satin short shorts and jerseys with long purple and yellow tube socks covering there hairy legs.
Randy: "Sharon? I hurt my back!"
Sharon: "Again? How?"
Randy: "Me and the guys were throwing the rock around."
Stan comes up.
Stan: "The rock?"
Randy: "Aren't you proud of your old man Stanly, he can play basketball."
Stan already seen all the dads in south park bent over trying to catch the basketball earlier that day.
Stan Holds he's sinuses
Stan: "You sure can dad."
Randy walks to the living room and gentally falls on the couch happily and goes to sleep holding he's back .
Meanwhile in the other room-

Sharon: "Is that true Stanly? can he actually play a sport?"
Stan: "No, he totally sucks ass at playing basketball."
and Stan walks up stairs.

THE END
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Nov 16, 2007 5:31 pm Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:35 am491In Kyle's heart :).....ok fine, Australia!
haha^^ thats hilarious! :lol:
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Make fun of britney spears. PostSat Nov 17, 2007 11:35 am Offline
Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:24 am1
:parishilton:
britney spears needs to sew her va jay jay shut. shes gonna get an std and put others in risk of aids in the town of south park
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSun Nov 18, 2007 2:59 pm Offline
Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:51 pm3
awesome idea, i could just imagine darth chef back in school handing out pecan pie to the kids
and trey or matt (cant remember who) said that we should all leave britney spears alone now so i doubt theyre gonna make an episode with britney in
For what? You're arresting me for what? I'm not allowed to stand up for myself? I thought this was a free country? Oh i'm sorry I thought this America. Sorry, I thought this was America.
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSun Nov 18, 2007 3:15 pm Offline
I wouldnt think that Darth Chef would be handing out dinner in school, i think he will still be with the super adventure club. Maybe they would kidnap the kids or something, maybe build an Empire with a death star and tie fighters.
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSun Nov 18, 2007 4:26 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
I was hoping they would do something about the writer strike, but I doubt it'll still be going on by March...So, I got nothin'.
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSun Nov 18, 2007 5:30 pm Offline
Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 pm226South Park, Colorado
As long it isn't a Cartman episode this season will be more funnier.
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSun Nov 18, 2007 5:51 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm1526
Well, Darth Chef can come back. I've always wanted Chef to come back.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 12 177 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next