Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 12 177 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSat Apr 19, 2008 10:53 pm Offline
Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:49 pm368I have Deviant Art!
SouthPark_Girl's Ideas Are Awesome :!: :mrgreen:
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSat Apr 19, 2008 11:03 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:05 pm429hey ppl i wont be on here for a while sry
SouthPark_Girl wrote:
carlm13 wrote:
I know there may of been loads of topics about what we wanna see in season 12 but i just thought i'd start a fresh one.

I really wanna see Darth Chef come back in a 2 or maybe 3 parter. I know the person that did the voice of Chef quit but the voice of Darth Chef is done by the guy who played Darth Maul in Star War s Episode 1. Please post your ideas and tell me if you agree with the Darth Chef Idea.

Thanks!

Yhaa, id like to see that! :lol: All the children run from Darth Chef
"How would you like some chocolate salty balls Children?" :roll: I don't know? Maybe they might put him in one day? maybe Issac Heyes will forgive and forget? Or maybe the character Darth Chef will become a good character? But that was a sweet episode idea dude! :D

Ive got one! Stan and Wendy are getting close and hang out and talk everday. And Wendy wants to kiss Stan but she doesn't know how to without making him throw up. But one night Wendy sneaks into Stans house to give him a kiss while Stans asleep, But then he wakes up and pukes on Wendy realizing she kissed him. Shelly comes in and tells Randy and Caron that they kissed with the door shut. Carol gets upset and pulls Wendy out of the room leading her to the Downstairs of their house and to outside. But meanwhile Randy is giving Stan the "TALK" and Stan starts to feel way too uncomfortable and decides to leave. And seeming the weird yet funny wacky Randy Marsh, He throws a Condom to Stan and says "There you go Cowboy, better keep hold of that."
Stan: "What!?"
He's dad leaves the room and Stan stares at the little wrapping that reads "Little minnies". He stares at it for a few more seconds.
Stan: "Dude weak.."
He drops the little condom on the floor and goes back to bed. He sits up near he's window and sees Wendy outside sitting in the snow and blows her kiss to her and she blows one back and Wendy has a smile on her face and walks back home and then stan pukes a little in he's mouth.

I might wright a FanFic out of this but this was only my thoughts about next season or an idea.
What do you people think??? :mrgreen:

nice id watch that!!
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm Offline
SAME! :mrgreen:
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSat Apr 19, 2008 11:29 pm Offline
Stanismine wrote:
Okay, so, me and stanandwendy4ever came up with a totally sweet idea! A Sweeney Todd-South Park parody. kay, so, here it goes:

Sweeney Todd. The Redneck Barber of South Park

Sweeney Todd= Stanley Marsh
Mrs. Lovett= Bebe
Judge Turpin= Eric Cartman
Beadle Bamford= Leopold 'Butters' Scotch
Signor Adolfo Pirelle= Mr. Slave
Johanna parker= Rebecca
Anthony Hope= Kyle Broflovski
Lucy= Wendy Testaburger
Tobia Ragg= Ike Broflovski

K, so tell me what you think and if you have ideas for the cast.

Really Great But i'd Put Kenny in it Somewhere :unhoodedkenny:
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSat Apr 19, 2008 11:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
yeah make Kenny be Toabi instead so he doesn't die he kills Stan
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostMon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm Offline
Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:02 pm0
Ok so this is MY idea for a new episode. As if there aren't enough episodes making fun of the Mormon's as it is, there should be an episode based on the shocking recent events regarding the polygamist ranch seizure.

What if the removal of the 500 some-odd women and children from the ranch is only the tip of the iceberg? What if more and more of these ranches start to spring up and it is up to the kids of South Park, Colorado to do something about it?! They would have to get everyone in town involved.

And this time, it's even worse than when the "goo-backs" or "hippies" envaded! Now the FLDS members are spreading out to Colorado and trying to convert the men into taking multiple wives and the women to start wearing the full 1900's get-up.

The town slowly starts to convert like an unstopable virus. The men start taking multiple wives. The women start dressing themselves and the kids up in the 1900's clothes as well.

Now... for a way to save the day here. The most outrageous ending I can think of is the kids of South Park get ahold of a deadly Mormon killing antivirus or an antidote for being an FLDS member and they are able to reverse the side effects of the control the Mormon's have over the town.

To go even farther... the antivirus could be unstable and backfires killing all the polygamist FLDS member's and turning them into ZOMBIES!!!!! Thus resulting in the ultimate bloody battle between the citizens of South Park and the mindless polygamist zombie Mormons!

But that's just how I would end it...
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostMon Apr 21, 2008 6:29 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
Randy is put on trial for Carjacking (Make love, not Warcraft) And then, stuff unfolds...Good idea?
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri May 23, 2008 12:00 am Offline
Fri May 09, 2008 12:13 pm19
Hi,

One of my season 12 ideas was: Cartman uses so many curses with god in it, that God comes down to earth to let Cartman be God for a week. Ofcourse Cartman uses his power to humiliate Kyle, and the other kids, and Kyle prays to God that he must take Cartmans powers away. Cartman, who also hears all the prayers from all the children, now knows the deepest secrets of all the children in town. Humiliating them with this secrets in front of everybody, first makes him feel good, but when he made all of the children cry, he feels kind of guilty. Because he doesn't want to admitt he feels guilty, he just keeps on humiliating kids. At the end he (and most of the kids) is getting into an emotional breakdown, (he bursts into tears in front of the class because he doesn't know the answer of Mr. Garrison's question, and he thinks that because of that, all the children are going to make fun out of him) and God comes down to earth again to take his powers back. Cartman ofcourse, still feels guilty, and he now feels kind of weak too without his powers. That day on school he decides to act like nothing happend, that what the children said about him more sounded like a bad dream, that they realy must find a psychiatrist, that he feels sorry for them about that (while pinking a fake tear away), and that all the children realy must hate him very much to say those kind of things about him, leaving the children even more confused. The last sentence must be from Stan who says to Kyle: Dude that kid is realy driving me nuts, or: Dude, that kid is realy f*cked up.

I hope it's a good script!

Sarah

P.S. you can see this as a bad parodie on Bruce Almighty
Last edited by HaPpYSaartje on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostSun May 25, 2008 4:53 pm Offline
Sun May 25, 2008 4:25 pm1
When are there going to be new episodes??? i started about a month ago and i finished all the ones here!!!
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostWed May 28, 2008 4:23 pm Offline
quote="i<3hart<3kenny_333"]i think it would be awsome if
theres a new girl in the class
(and she's goth ,punk,emo
or something like that)
kenny falls in love with her and he started dating
her and for a couple days he wears a black hoodie

wouldn't that be awsome? :unhoodedkenny: :oops:[/quote]

YES!!!!!!!!!!
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostThu May 29, 2008 6:10 pm Offline
  • YIM
haha yeps :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gas prices conspiracy episode PostFri Jun 13, 2008 7:19 am Offline
Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:01 am0
It's not actually the Republicans or OPEC driving up the prices. Is it the farmers trying to revitalize demand for their corn crop? Is it environmentalists, who have run out of ways to encourage carpooling? Is it the Eskimos trying to make more money so they can finally move out of Alaska? Perhaps a combination of all three... I'm sure Cartman could find out.

I would also like to see a backstory on the janitor, Mr. Venezuela, who is actually from Colombia, and is trying to hide from his drug-running past in South Park.

And what about Brangelina trying to build an adopted babies army to take over the world? That might be fun...
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostFri Jun 13, 2008 10:41 pm Offline
Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm117In a euphoria~
carlm13 wrote:
I really wanna see Darth Chef come back in a 2 or maybe 3 parter. I know the person that did the voice of Chef quit but the voice of Darth Chef is done by the guy who played Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1. Please post your ideas and tell me if you agree with the Darth Chef Idea.

I actually thought the same thing. o.o Seriously though, the end of that episode I actually thought was a cliffhanger and expected a reappearance from Darth Chef. I wouldn't mind if it did... it certainly would make an interesting episode. XD
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostMon Jun 16, 2008 9:27 am Offline
Sun May 25, 2008 6:10 pm24
heres one when cartman and kyle and kenny and stan get super powers and stan gets wendy back or does he has back already any way or when cartman gets a dad and gets a baby brother or when kenny gets rich and makes fun of cartman because he becomes poor or when cartman finds out he is half jew
Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas PostMon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 am Offline
Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm117In a euphoria~
I have one. I was saving it for a fanfic but... meh. What the hell?

Stuck in a Hellhole (Title considering revising)

Plot: Cartman is scheming up a prank, in which involves stealing the teacher's keys once he leaves the room, in order to lock all the kids in the class to suffer the prank. The dilemna being, Mr. Garrison is locked outside of the classroom, and Cartman refuses to let them out and then ends up losing the keys. Somehow Cartman's prank ends up failing, and thus the kids blame Cartman for being trapped within their classroom, trying to find ways to escape. Chaos ensues as the kids exaggerate the situation, and assume there's no way out. Meanwhile, Mr. Garrison is looking for a way to get back in the classroom (For fear of losing his job merely), and goes in search of the janitor, the kids and his job's only hope.

Ending:The kids had realized that they spent the whole time whining over not being able to escape, when the window wasn't locked to begin with. The kids sneak out, before Mr. Garrison comes back with the keys, who finds out that the whole school day had been wasted, and the prinipal somehow finds out about the whole predicament (Probably from the Janitor), and thus Mr. Garrison gets punished for his 'negligence of his class'.

I think this could work out as a good episode idea, with some tweaks and more details. I still might use this as a fanfic though, so please don't steal this. XD;; *Copyrights all over the place* Any suggestions of what Cartman's prank could be?

Sort by  
Page 11 of 12 177 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next