Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 13 191 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 am Offline
Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:22 am0
This episode idea pokes fun at feminism:

so, the premise is some feminist movement in which women start out just wanting equal pay as men, but it escalates to wanting the right to dress as men do (okay to be shirtless in public), wanting to have deeper voices, and getting themselves a penis -> becoming men. Ultimately, ex-women take control and mandate that everyone born a woman must undergo this transition for their own good. The irony here is that in an effort to empower women, they manage to rid the world of them. Further, and perhaps more importantly, there is also the mixed message of while parading under a banner of the worth of women they also eliminate the defining intrinsic characteristics of women (including obvious things such as child bearing and breast feeding..), instead of celebrating them.

really, it is to my wife's credit, as she is the one who pointed out the irony of modern feminism to me.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostMon Mar 14, 2011 10:50 pm Offline
Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 pm0
Not to be a nerd but what about a halo episode. :timmy:
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostWed Mar 16, 2011 1:24 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 pm4
It would be cool if they spoofed:
Tyra banks(I feel like no one takes a hit at her, even though the bitch deserves it)
Lady Gaga(Duh!)
Anorexia
The Emmy's
Percy Jackson
To kill a mockingbird
Lindsay Lohan
and....
Spring break
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostThu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm Offline
Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:28 pm0
What about Gadhaffi as the new South Park superstar apart from the old Saddam Hussein in Heaven, Bin Laden and Obama? ;P In case Gadhaffi dies much later in the saga he would meet with Saddam and Bin Laden in Heaven to make final preparations for nuclear assault on Earth from Heaven in order to complete from the episode 'Ladder to Heaven'.

Would be epic to include in the 1st episode of Gadhaffi saga with Cartman bidding for 2 Mirage airplanes that arrived in Malta from Libya on http://www.maltapark.com

The following shows up 3 links regarding the auction(prank) and the articles that ended up on LA Times and Libya XD:

http://www.maltapark.com/item.asp?itemid=1046544

Those who are curious about the translation of the
Maltese phrases:

"excellent condition, vera ma jahlix petrol u munizzjon irhis ukoll. Jistghu jintuzaw ghall-kacca no problem."

it means:

"excellent condtion, barely uses any petrol (or gas) and the ammution is also cheap. It could be used for bird hunting purposes, no problem."

and:

"Please send email to arrange viewing u nirrangaw prezz tajjeb siehbi"

means:

"Please send email to arrange viewing and we'll make a good deal at an affordable price.".

http://www.libyalinks.com/news/libya-news-15852717

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylon ... orce-.html
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 pm Offline
Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm0
PLEASE SOUTH PARK, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD, DO AN EPISODE THAT SPOOFS ALL OF THESE ANNOYING "REAL HOUSE WIVES OF (WHATEVER CITY)"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do a "Real House Wives of South Park" or something like that.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 pm0
Obama and the fact that he recieved a peace prize nnd he is bombing Libya, Afganistan, and Pakistan.

Republicans hating poor people, trying to take away food stamps and health care for the poor and elderly.

Charlie Sheen and crazy celebrity behavior in general.

US companies hiding their money in overseas tax havens or using tax loop-holes to avoid paying any, like G.E.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 pm0
Obviously they gotta rip on Charlie Sheen, so I could see Two and a Half Men being discussed here. They have to have a Charlie Sheen reference at some point early in the season. They'll probably try to be more political about other stuff like the Libya and Egypt stuff and rip on the dictators. But no matter what they do this season is gonna be great.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostMon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
They need to rip on Libya, but I have an idea for how to do it. They should have the military locate Gadafhi and shoot him, and someone would say "We got him!". Then Gadafhi would jump up and say: "you can't kill me Mother F*ckers". He would remove his mask to reveal: Saddam Hussein!
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostWed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 am Offline
Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 pm0
Rip on any and all of these "reality" shows...
We have Housewives, Paris Hilton has a new one, Oh, and now we have Mob Wives.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:23 am Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:16 am0
Charley Sheen. No question. Quite Frankly I am disappointed The first episodes of season 15 wasn't spoofing Charley Sheen, but I guess Apple was a long time coming. Please Matt and Trey, bring Sheen back down to size.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSun May 22, 2011 4:39 pm Offline
Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am28
I have a feeling the next episode is going to be about the whole Judgement Day thing.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostWed May 25, 2011 7:00 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
All the unnesicary sequel and reboots out there?
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSun May 29, 2011 1:20 pm Offline
Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 pm2
two words....CHARLIE SHEEN.

BOOM!
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostFri Jun 03, 2011 4:45 am Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
Have like a celebrity survivor show with all the people that are stars for not doing anything: Paris Hilton, Kardashian Sisters, Snooki and other hacks. Do a spoof off of the "Chicken Incident" with Alice Cooper with Snooki being thrown.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostMon Jun 06, 2011 1:52 am Offline
Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:49 am1
Charlie Sheen

Sort by  
Page 12 of 13 191 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next