Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 13 191 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostFri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 pm4
It would be interesting if they made a joke surrounding Dougie...
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm Offline
Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:58 pm92
MLP/Bronies
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSat Nov 05, 2011 6:42 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I know this is NASCAR, which was already in Poor & Stupid, but there should at least be some passing reference to Kyle Busch and his stupid move at Texas Motor Speedway last night: http://www.nascar.com/news/111105/kybus ... index.html
Re: What should be spoofed next? idea episode PostSat Nov 05, 2011 11:49 pm Offline
Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 pm0
funny idea episode. Steve jobs comes back from the grave and posses' bill gates. when his friend michael j fox tries to stop him from taking over the world with apple products. the priest that will help him with the exorcism would be leslie nielsen. but in the end only steve jobs' partner who never got any credit can stop him with the invention of the Obama app. which of course kills jobs. some jokes would be leslie saying they need to "exercise" the ghost (play on words) and of course J. Fox is given a shake weight. also the only way Fox can exorcise bill is to draw a PERFECT cross on him with a pen. its funny. its offensive. just thought it was meant for south park
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostSun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am Offline
Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:58 pm92
Or maybe Lou Reed and Metallica's "Lulu".
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostTue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 pm Offline
Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:17 pm0
The Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State. It's ripe for satire and social commentary. Plus it's incredibly topical and as a child molestation case, has potential for black envelope pushing comedy.

They should run with it.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostWed Nov 09, 2011 1:54 pm Offline
Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 pm2
The creators of South Park should go spoof themselves! Particularly in South of the border Taco Trucks or if preferred BIG MEAT burgers. Have they had the big meat in their mouths?

Ever take your kid into a pet store...Holy Macaroni...don't do it. My kid wanted a Gerbil (big as a cat) that was 4 years old with a life expectancy of 5 years. Drug her out kicking and screaming as if she was possessed...I want a GERBIL!
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostWed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 pm Offline
Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:32 pm2
Crucify TIM TEBOW.
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostThu Nov 10, 2011 11:23 am Offline
Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 am0
I think it should be Tim Tebow. The boys should win tickets to the Denver game and watch how sh*tty he is. After every play he does his prayer stance. After the game he asks the boys how he played and they tell him how bad he sucked. So Tebow goes on a quest to the church to ask how he gets better. ( Little boys in chains in background ) The church tells him to go to Jesus for answers. Jesus sends him to go see Joe Paterno. (little boys in chains)

Sick and demented I know. but has lots of potential
Tim Tebow is Jesus PostWed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 pm Offline
Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm0
Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos are playing the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers in the Super Bowl. Denver needs a field goal to tie and go into over time. The field goal is a fake and Tebow runs it in for the 2-point conversion to win the game. When he does that he reveals to be jesus.

Thats what i have so far this would be an awesome episode!
Re: What should be spoofed next? PostThu Jan 26, 2012 8:42 am Offline
Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 pm0
a parody of Breaking Bad would be incredible.

Sort by  
Page 13 of 13 191 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13