Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
i am legend spoof PostWed Dec 26, 2007 12:12 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:17 pm1
the mayor cancels terrince and phillip and the boys get pissed (stan,kyle,kenny and cartman) so thay play a prank on the mayor and makes it look like she has a disease like lepersy aids or smallpox something uncurable and contagus so she calls in the only scientest in town which is of coors randy marsh to create a vaccine for her to take and every one els for a percotion but it has a reaction in most people that turns there skin a wierd color and the people who did not have a reaction or "the regulars" thinks its the end thinks its the end of the world and every on freks and start looting rapping and the regular take it way out south park mayham and the people who had a reaction to the "N" vires i will call it start acting like the darkseekers on i am legend (but remember its not really a disease it just changes there skin color thay just think there mutated) and start attacking the "regulars" so the regulars start killing off the darkseekers and start hunting for food and rebulding the town (which looks like a retard with epalepsy built it) after a while a group of travalers come into town and see whats going on and explans that the rest of the world is fine thay all get pissed and kill them and continue on with the rest of there lifes like nothing happend
Re: i am legend spoof PostSun Mar 09, 2008 4:57 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
WHAT? DID U MAKE THAT UP
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: i am legend spoof PostThu Mar 20, 2008 7:10 pm Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:03 pm2
hahaha, that would be brilliant.

excellent idea dude.
Re: i am legend spoof PostThu Mar 20, 2008 7:13 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:56 am38Campbell CA
Cool idea

I did have a dream about a cloverfield SP spoof where the monster would be Mecha-Streisand... RAWR
Re: i am legend spoof PostWed May 21, 2008 3:53 pm Offline
Wed May 21, 2008 3:43 pm0
Another idea:

Have the mutants be Scientologists, and when they come out they are zombie-like people like Tom Cruise, and John Travolta etc.

Instead of wanting to kill Will Smith, they want to give him Scientology which being a lot like herpes is transmitted sexually.

The episode ends with Will Smith hiding in a closet (a reference to the Trapped in the closet episode).
Re: i am legend spoof PostThu May 22, 2008 7:26 am Offline
Wed May 21, 2008 10:09 am0
I had a dream about a spider man spoof but iam not telling anything.

p.s this is my first post :unhoodedkenny:
Re: i am legend spoof PostWed Jun 22, 2011 8:46 am Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
That's genius. But here's another idea:

I think it should have something to do with fried chicken. And who doesn't love fired chicken. There should be about a deadly virus that erupts during a KFC special. You know, coming from the chicken (like the swine flu came from pigs). And then after the entire world is long gone, the boys are having to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. Also people turn into zombie-like monsters as a result of the virus (they ate the infected chicken).

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts