Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
What do you think are some things South Park should Parody? PostTue Jan 01, 2008 2:55 pm Offline
Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:16 pm1
Okay, this is my first post. I have been watching South Park for about a year now, and once watched every single episode twice in the period of one month. All I did was eat,sleep, and watch South Park, with the occasional bathroom break and making of popcorn.

Anyhow, I have some ideas of things I think would be at least somewhat funny (to me at least) for South Park to parody. If anyone else thinks of some, please post them here.

1.Neurological and mental disorders. Sure, South Park has parodied things like Attention Deficit Disorder (I actually have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), Fecophilia, Tourette's Syndrome (Have it. I squeak, grunt, twitch, and ocassionally have major tremors),Nymphomania (Cartman's Mom), Mental Retardation (Timmy, one of my favorites, as I grew up riding the small bus despite an IQ of 114) Epilespy (Back in the Chinpokomon Episode (Chinpoko=small penis...I know some Japanese), and Depression (Think back to the episode where Stan and Wendy broke up. By the way, I have mild Depression), but how about things like, say, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Obsessing with many things, like cleanliness and numbers. I have OCD, and obsess with numbers and food.), Multiple Personality Disorder, Schizoeffective or Schizofrenia (Hallucinations. I have Schizoeffective, which is partial Schizofrenia), or maybe even various sexual insanities (they've already done pedophilia, nymphomania, zoophilia, and mentioning of necrophilia, but how about...say...Geroniophilia (obsession with wanting to have sex with old people) or Pygmalionism (wanting to have sex with statues)? Maybe an episode with Senile Dementia too!

2.Make fun of people who play tabletop roleplaying games like Dungeons and Dragons. I happen to like tabletop roleplaying games, and am designing one myself.

3.Make fun of the internet's greatest memes, like Hamsterdance, or Longcat (a picture of a cat that is being held by it's owner and is very long, followed by the words "Longcat is looooooooooooong.) or the O'RLY owl (that bird is annoying).

4.Make fun of otaku (anime fans). I'm an otaku, and I'd like to see how Matt Stone and Trey Parker make fun of otaku. Maybe an anime convention comes to South Park, and people start freaking out or dressing up like anime chararcters, who knows?

5.Make fun of actual pagans like myself. Contrary to belief, pagans and wiccans are (mostly) a peaceful nature worshipping bunch. Many do practice witchcraft, and some (like I did) delve into other arts like psionics (psychic powers like telekinesis and seeing the future.) Maybe have a family of pagans move to town and the towns people start making fun of them or, dare I say, possibly be open minded? Maybe have a pagan kid join Ms.Garisson's class and get humiliated by her, and as a result, the parents of the kid either sue or get even on a metaphysical level.

6.For a few episodes, add a student that thinks she's a cat and have her chase mice and get high on catnip.

7.While I'm on that subject, how about parody the subcultures of furry fandom, otherkin, and therianthropes. Furry fandom consists of people who like furry art and anthropomorphic cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse, and dress up in animal costumes. Otherkin are people who in spirit are reincarnations of non-human beings like elves or dwarves, and thus dress up and act like such. Therianthropes are people who believe they have animal souls and can shift their mindset to that of an animal, either at will or unintentionally. All three exist in the real world, and are possibly ripe for parody. I myself, am a furryfan (cats, wolves, foxes, rabbits and mice mostly) and an otherkin (wood elf), so I'd like to see parodies of both.

Now that I've shared what I'd like to see parodied, please share what you would like to see parodied.

Signed, Deinarious.
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Parody? PostTue Jan 01, 2008 11:26 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Don't sign your posts. We can already read your username.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Parody? PostFri Jan 18, 2008 10:50 pm Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 pm33Body in LA- Brain in London
I would love to see an episode spoofing Harry Potter. It kind of makes sense since Stan looks like Harry minus the scar and glasses and Kyle is a ginger like Ron.
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
They should make fun of Charlie Sheen.

"Winning."
--Charlie Sheen
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostSun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm13
Here's a list I'd like Trey and Matt to satirize in future episodes

2012 The end of the world propaganda (I'm sure this is going to be an episode next season)

More Hollywood Hacks and Bad Sitcom Comedies Knocks

Cyberbullying, Trolling, teenage bully idiots on the internet (It's a big issue, especially in the US, not to mention sort of controversial, it's perfect subject matter for South Park)

Unemployment political satire and how everyone is blaming Obama

How Hollywood and the media is becoming more and more Politically Correct and it's rain by left wing hippies LOL

Untalented YouTube Stars get their own TV Shows

And the best for last....

Justin Beiber (Even though they already squished his head like a grape, LOL I would like to see a full episode, especially the rumors on how he got some girl pregnant.
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostWed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ Cyber bulling would be great material for a show but we kinda got that from Bass to Mouth. Although it was a rodent posting secrets of the kids.

I'd like to see a spoof of Wife Swaps or some sort of family-style reality show. Perfect Marsh family material. Randy an idiot for Randy fans. But us Stan and Sharon fans could get some LOLs in it too. That would be such a fun show to watch!! :lol:
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostWed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 pm0
Anti-Sopa and PIPA
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostThu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 am Offline
Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 pm0
the mexican cartel?
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostFri Jan 27, 2012 7:15 pm Offline
Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm3
the first poster from 2008 had some good ideas (can't remember if any happened) but it's 2012 so here is my list :D
Disclaimer! : if South Park had an episode similar in a past season SORRY ,I haven't seen EVERY single season! :timmy: TIMMY!

1: Francesco Schettino, the captain of the wrecked Costa Concordia. just rip him up, he's Italy's national disgrace. Or some menacing secret could have caused the whole thing.

2: Facebook IPO. privatize profits, socialize losses (yeah yeah, they did a Facebook Ep. already so doubt another, but they could parody this)

3: Republican Primaries. meh.

4: G8 and NATO summit in chicago. I think South Park has already done a G8/NATO Ep. Sorry, i'm not just picking the most popular topics 2012 but it sure sounds like it, ok how about just two more pics?

5: TSA/airport security doing pat downs on children. Cartman gets patted down and feels violated, because they actually find something embarrassing, or he doesn't want to go through the body scanner because they will see his dick or something like that.

6: Skyrim. Seems like just one day after this game came out every new Youtube comment had a "then I took an arrow to the knee" comment or re-work parody of that statement. Ep. could be about all the stupid sayings that plague internet comments, blog posts, forums and chat rooms. I don't even want to give examples, YOU already know them! :x

hope you enjoy my list, this topic needs MORE posts!!!!!!
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostSat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Not so much of a parody as much as a political cometary, but they should totally do some weird overblown thing in reference to the whole SOPA/PIPA nonsense.

That or Skyrim. :P
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostSun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Not so much of a parody as much as a political cometary, but they should totally do some weird overblown thing in reference to the whole SOPA/PIPA nonsense.

That or Skyrim. :P

Christian Rock Hard pretty much already covered the whole overblown-reaction-to-piracy matter, but if they can do it in a new and different way, then that would be awesome.

I second the Skyrim spoof.
Re: What do you think are some things South Park should Paro PostWed Mar 26, 2014 5:18 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 pm4
They should definitley use some classic gangster/gunmoll parodies.

Like Bonnie and Clyde, The Untouchables, Al Capone, etc.

I'd often wonder what Bebe and Clyde would look like a young gangster and gunmoll couple. :)

I got a bunch of classic gangster/gunmoll themed comics that can come in handy. :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts