Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Stan Marsh and the Order of the Pheonix PostFri Jan 18, 2008 10:55 pm Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 pm33Body in LA- Brain in London
I got this idea while watching my Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix DVD. What do you guys think of this idea:

Mrs. Garrison goes on a Lesbian cruise with her friends and hires a subsitute teacher for the class. Well, the sub is a caricature of Professor Umbridge, and is unlike any sub the class has had before. She is a real sadist and likes to punish Stan for no reason (maybe pick on Kyle as well). Well, the boys can't stand it and they start a resistance group to get rid of the sub. Cartman doesn't like the idea because he really thinks that the sub is great because she likes to tease Stan and Kyle and will do anything to stop their resistance group.

What do you guys think?
Re: Stan Marsh and the Order of the Pheonix PostFri Feb 29, 2008 6:33 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:38 pm17Dallas, Texas
DoctorWho? wrote:
I got this idea while watching my Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix DVD. What do you guys think of this idea:

Mrs. Garrison goes on a Lesbian cruise with her friends and hires a subsitute teacher for the class. Well, the sub is a caricature of Professor Umbridge, and is unlike any sub the class has had before. She is a real sadist and likes to punish Stan for no reason (maybe pick on Kyle as well). Well, the boys can't stand it and they start a resistance group to get rid of the sub. Cartman doesn't like the idea because he really thinks that the sub is great because she likes to tease Stan and Kyle and will do anything to stop their resistance group.

What do you guys think?

I think this would be a great idea for a new episode of season 12. I have seen Harry Potter 5 in IMAX 3d last summer. Wanna check out my topic, "Characters that would have been in Imagination Land"?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts