Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Mayor election in Southpark PostSat Jan 26, 2008 6:57 am Offline
Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:55 am18
I got the idea that an mayor elaction happnes in south park when the Town pepole demand an election becuase the mayor did some silly thing. and when thoes who wanted to be re-electid was the mayor and there only came a single person against her was a women under a sheet blanket the sheet was over hear hed so evrey one could look at her Hot body when they were gona debate and then this random guy says Mis.mayor what are you gona do that will make us re-elect you then as soon as she was gona speak then the buzz noise came and the random guy said Time up

ok then what about you hot body woman witch is hiding your head under a sheet
then the woman takes up a paper and showes the crow'd it

then the town pepole start to guess
its paper , its our freedom , no no it our will for free speech for and our health and education will be improved and lower tax money and take beer tax off

then all the rednecks start to celibrate and shouting im voting for you

election day comes and the woman under the sheet won and when every one wanted her to do a speach she started to take off her sheet and under that sheet is
Ann Coulter

Then she starts to talk about only hafing one god and Childern should only be tought to read the bible and pepole dont need money and she wanted to thank the indians (native-americans) witch were standing in the crowd and she said I want to thank the red-skins for giving us the americans there country so we pepole can live happy togather then one person in the Crowed said Kay.

this is my idea i hafint fully thought about it but im still thinking
Re: Mayor election in Southpark PostSat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I like the election idea, I'm just not too sure about Ann Coulter.
I could see Garrison running because heshe thinks it could do a better job at everything than somebody else could. The problem is coming up with someone that the majority of people would vote for, but that once is in office does such a crappy job that Mayor McDaniels gets recalled.
Re: Mayor election in Southpark PostSat Jan 26, 2008 10:00 pm Offline
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:11 am150deutschland
BRMBug wrote:
I like the election idea, I'm just not too sure about Ann Coulter.
I could see Garrison running because heshe thinks it could do a better job at everything than somebody else could. The problem is coming up with someone that the majority of people would vote for, but that once is in office does such a crappy job that Mayor McDaniels gets recalled.

i like the idea too. what about randy marsh? a lot of people would vote for him, and he certainly would do a crappy job once elected.
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Re: Mayor election in Southpark PostSat Jan 26, 2008 10:29 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Mmm, I don't know. I think it'd work out better if a non-regular character was elected.
Re: Mayor election in Southpark PostSun Jan 27, 2008 7:41 am Offline
Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:55 am18
BRMBug wrote:
Mmm, I don't know. I think it'd work out better if a non-regular character was elected.

my idea was with ann Coult comon shes a freaking moron

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2wnPHFSdrME
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GWo5IiyxfuE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X5z5-EYaALE

Comon shes perfect for mayor elactions
Re: Mayor election in Southpark PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm Offline
Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm0
A mayor episode would be delightful. I can just see it now...

Vote Jimbo if your against gun regulation! Jimbo would be the middle class Republican that everyone relates to. Ned, Randy, Gerald, and all the guys from the bar could help him. They could get the boys (Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman) involved.

Garrison could run and focus a lot of his campaign around gay/bisexual/transgenders rights. I would like to see Mr. Hat come back during an election. Mr. Hat could butt in during his speeches and contradict everything he says.

The current Mayor could get brushed aside, but win in the end.

However, if there ever was a Mayor Election episode, I think Saddam to run for Mayor as well. He's never targeted South Park specially, which kind of sucks. A remix of the "I CAN CHANGE" song would be necessary to change everyone's views on them.
Re: Mayor election in Southpark PostTue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Instead of running against an adult, McDaniels should run against Cartman (so he can manipulate the town and get rid of all the Jews, Gingers, and Mexicans), Token (he has the money), or a kid that is very competent, such as Stan, Kyle, Wendy, or Ike because they would probably be a whole lot smarter than McDaniels despite the fact that she went to Princeton. Mayor McDaniels is probably a Democrat, so whichever kid was chosen to run for mayor, they would be a Republican. If Chef or Jesus were still alive, they would give the mayor a run for her money.
Though a sex scandal would probably ruin Chef's mayorial term. Imagine if one of the above kids was mayor. I'd probably most picture Wendy or Ike in this position because Stan and Kyle wouldn't want to clean up after the town's shenanigans and their dads would probably take advantage of the law. Wendy on the other hand would fix the town and Ike would probably bring great change to South Park.
Re: Mayor election in Southpark PostSun Nov 01, 2009 8:57 am Offline
Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:12 pm10
How about turning it into Obama mocking? People disliked Bush and thought he did a bad job (I thought it was not the best, but far from the worst). Obama came in with a promise of "Change" and "Hope" and empty rhetoric. He get's elected and things get even worse.

Have Randy (or cartman) run on and mindless platform full of catch phrases/slogans. He never really says what he is going to do. He get's elected he spends the years budget within a week on useless programs, the money from one program mainly goes to help a neighboring town (ala Cash for Clunkers and 8 out of the top10 of the cars are foreign brands).

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts