Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
UFC Episode? PostThu Feb 14, 2008 1:24 am Offline
Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:55 am10
Sorry if this is already discussed somewhere else but my search turned up nothing. My (hopefully original) idea was to do a UFC episode. MMA is blowing up and there are a lot of people involved (Dana white, tito, forrest) they could make look hilarious. Also make fun of the forum members. Thoughts? possibly even just direct me to where this has already been discussed?
Re: UFC Episode? PostMon Aug 03, 2009 12:29 am Offline
Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:58 pm0
hey, you know this is an old post but I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a UFC episode where Cartman gets on the Ultimate Fighter. Or maybe an episode where the UFC is all a part of a giant scheme to rule the world. Possibly also a episode where Cartman develops a plan to make millions off promoting cagefights. Any other ideas?
Re: UFC Episode? PostSat Aug 22, 2009 7:59 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:48 pm1
petabread91 wrote:
hey, you know this is an old post but I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a UFC episode where Cartman gets on the Ultimate Fighter. Or maybe an episode where the UFC is all a part of a giant scheme to rule the world. Possibly also a episode where Cartman develops a plan to make millions off promoting cagefights. Any other ideas?

Thats JUST GENUS :unhoodedkenny:
Re: UFC Episode? PostSat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Cartman goes to see Randy Courture vs. Brock Leasner...me like it!! :mrgreen:

But seriously....I think UFC suxs. It's what, a diagonal box that you wrestle in and try to pin. It doesn't seem real at times!!
Re: UFC Episode? PostSat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 am Offline
Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:19 pm26Milwaukee
mo303564 wrote:
But seriously....I think UFC suxs. It's what, a diagonal box that you wrestle in and try to pin. It doesn't seem real at times!!

What do you mean, its as real as you can get, nothing like that wwe stuff. But yeah I would love to see a ufc episode...maybe Cartman gets inducted into the ultimate fighter and fights Kimbo Slice :lol:
Re: UFC Episode? PostSun Oct 04, 2009 8:58 pm Offline
Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 pm2
A MMA-episode would be real good I think. I would like to see an episode around Randy Marsh getting popular by posting videos of himself on Youtube beating up hobos, overweight slobs and getting really popular. Like Kimbo Slice. He could also develop an humongous ego.

Then you could bring some guys from UFC... like Dana who could say he would never sign a guy like him, he would have to get on the Ultimate Fighter... where he will get mauled.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts