Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Here's a great idea for a new episode PostMon Feb 18, 2008 6:32 am Offline
Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:50 am4
The American broadcasters of the Canadian TV show "Terrance and Phillip" are hit with a $28 thousand fine from the FCC after airing an episode in which Terrance's bare buttocks can be seen for seven seconds. This forces the network to heavily censor new episodes of "T&P". The four boys then go to Washington D.C. to the FCC headquarters to try to convince FCC head Kevin Martin to leave "T&P" alone. When they get to his office, Martin is there with Brent Bozell, head of the Parents Television Council, which is responsible for the majority of complaints made to the FCC. Martin turns down the boys' requests, and Bozell yells at the kids, screaming "THERE WILL BE NO MORE OBSCENITY ON TELEVISION!!!" The kids, Martin and Bozell start fighting each other, and the episode ends with Bozell getting killed in a rather graphic fashion.

What do you guys think?
Re: Here's a great idea for a new episode PostMon Feb 18, 2008 10:23 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
That's great, but how about adding that it was shown back in 2001, like what's going on with that NYPD Blue bullsh*t. :)
Re: Here's a great idea for a new episode PostTue Feb 19, 2008 1:06 am Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
the last ting SP needs is a whole terrance and phillip epsiode like not without my anus if tehre is to b a good ep of T and P if have to be like terrance and phillip movie trailer or behind the blow but with more of the boys
Re: Here's a great idea for a new episode PostTue Feb 19, 2008 5:06 am Offline
Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:50 am4
To BRMBug: The "NYPD Blue" episode that ABC is getting fined over is from 2003, not 2001.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K: I don't think you read my post all the way through. I'm not talking about an episode with just Terrance and Philip; I mean an episode where Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny go to D.C. and battle with the FCC and Brent Bozell over the censoring of "T&P".

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts