Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
It realy should have an episode obout this! PostMon Feb 25, 2008 8:26 pm Offline
Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:52 am1
Have anyone ever saw the latest bullcrap movie "The Secret"? It's a true piece of sh*t! It's perfect for an South Park episode. Here in Brazil it is a real success... Amazing is't it?
Anyway here is my Idea for a new South Park Episode, about the "law of attraction".
Thank you folks.
Ricardo Boi, from Brazil.
Re: It realy should have an episode obout this! PostMon Feb 25, 2008 8:29 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
I have never even heard of this movie.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: Kyle uses crack PostFri Nov 14, 2008 2:52 pm Offline
Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:19 am2
BETTER IDEA

Kyle is playing Truth or Dare with Cartman and Stan. The bottle rolls on Kyle, and Cartman dares Kyle to use crack. So the next day Kyle goes to a drug store to buy crack. He shows cartman him using it,and when he uses it, Cartman laughs. But that isn't over, because Kyle is addicted to it now. He uses more of it, and at this time, Cartman stops laughing and says "Dude the bet is over! You can stop!". And Kyle says "F*** off assh*le!" Over the days, Kyle buys more crack and gets more addicted. Soon Kyle gets caught and gets sent to jail. 3 days later, Stan comes to bail him out. Once he comes to Kyles cell, this is what they say:
Stan: Hey.
Kyle: What are you doing here?
Stan: Ive come to bail you out. As long as you don't use crack anymore, your free.
Kyle: And.... how much is this going to cost?
Stan: $9,000.
Kyle: Holy s*** that's alot of money!
Stan: Calm down, I have a check.
Kyle: Ohhhhh, that's why.
As they leave the jail, Kyle wants to kill Cartman for making him addicted to crack and sending him to jail. Stan writes him another check and Kyle goes to the Weapon Shop to get a 9 Milimeter Pistol. He goes to Cratman's house and hides the gun in his pocket. Before ringing the doorbell, he loads his gun and then rings the doorbell. His mom answers the door.
Cartman's mom: Hello.
Kyle: Hi. Can you get Eric?
Cartman's Mom: Sure.
As Cartman comes, Kyle asks him to come outside with him. When they are outside, Kyle quickly pulls out his gun and shoots Cartman.
Re: Kyle uses crack PostThu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
southparkrocks339 wrote:
BETTER IDEA

Kyle is playing Truth or Dare with Cartman and Stan. The bottle rolls on Kyle, and Cartman dares Kyle to use crack. So the next day Kyle goes to a drug store to buy crack. He shows cartman him using it,and when he uses it, Cartman laughs. But that isn't over, because Kyle is addicted to it now. He uses more of it, and at this time, Cartman stops laughing and says "Dude the bet is over! You can stop!". And Kyle says "F*** off assh*le!" Over the days, Kyle buys more crack and gets more addicted. Soon Kyle gets caught and gets sent to jail. 3 days later, Stan comes to bail him out. Once he comes to Kyles cell, this is what they say:
Stan: Ive come to bail you out. As long as you don't use crack anymore, your free.
As they leave the jail, Kyle wants to kill Cartman for making him addicted to crack and sending him to jail. Stan writes him another check and Kyle goes to the Weapon Shop to get a 9 Milimeter Pistol. He goes to Cratman's house and hides the gun in his pocket. Before ringing the doorbell, he loads his gun and then rings the doorbell. His mom answers the door.
As Cartman comes, Kyle asks him to come outside with him. When they are outside, Kyle quickly pulls out his gun and shoots Cartman.

Isn't that more of a fanfic?
Re: Kyle uses crack PostFri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 am Offline
Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 am1
It's an.. Idea? but the personalities don't really match up.

southparkrocks339 wrote:
BETTER IDEA

Re: It realy should have an episode obout this! PostFri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 pm Online
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Ricardo Boi wrote:
Have anyone ever saw the latest bullcrap movie "The Secret"? It's a true piece of sh*t! It's perfect for an South Park episode. Here in Brazil it is a real success... Amazing is't it?
Anyway here is my Idea for a new South Park Episode, about the "law of attraction".
Thank you folks.
Ricardo Boi, from Brazil.

I've heard about it. And heard it's crap. But the Venture Bros. already did it. :mrgreen:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts