Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Tye Dye Danger PostSun Mar 02, 2008 3:40 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
It's Halloween again. Butters is going to go as an green zombie. He puts it in his hair and everything...one thing though, it's PERMANENT!!

So then butters becomes the incredible hunk.

I know it's stupid. Tell me how I should fix it.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: Tye Dye Danger PostMon Mar 03, 2008 2:08 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I like this, because when I was a kid, I was with my parents at my Aunt's house on Halloween and some kids came to the door. Aunt Becky answered it and the kids came in. The boy was 3 or 4, and his sister was 8 or 9. (this was the early 80's, so The Hulk was still really popular.) The boy was green from head to toe. And Dad said, "Hey, that's really neat! How did you do that?"... knowing full well how she did it. "Food coloring." she said, and she was beaming, she was so proud of it. Then Dad said "Cool! But, how are you going to get it off?" Her eyes got a big as dinner plates. :lol: She just took candy for the both of them, said "Thank you", turned around and walked out the door with him.

Here's what I think;
Butters makes himself green using food coloring, and goes out trick-or-treating with the boys. When he tells them he used food coloring, it doesn't dawn on them how hard it is to get off. It's not until an adult at one of the houses they visit mentions it, that he realizes what he's done. Of course when he returns home, his over-protective parents think he has some sort of horrible infectious disease, quarantine him, and fail to listen to him when he tells them it's just food coloring. Not even the doctors they bring in would listen to him. They could have him in some sort of isolation/oxygen tent in the middle of his room, and not let anyone go near him unless they're in Hazmat uniforms. :lol:
Re: Tye Dye Danger PostTue Mar 04, 2008 3:21 am Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
butters as a hulk
well make it funny by making him still not act angry like doing stupid stuff from professor chaos
Re: Tye Dye Danger PostFri Mar 07, 2008 11:43 am Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
I think that butters should be more of in a panic mode because he knows he is going to be grounded.

And yea, once his parents find out what happened, it would be funny if he is quarintened.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: Tye Dye Danger PostFri Mar 07, 2008 9:34 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:30 am6
haha i like that- thats really good!
unfotunately, halloween passed though. maybe next halloween? that would be really funny!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts