Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostThu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 pm Offline
Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 pm0
I love episodes with towellie in them.
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostTue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 pm Offline
Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 pm2
I CANT BELIVED :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostThu Apr 29, 2010 6:39 pm Offline
Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:30 am212Allentown, PA
Well, last night Towlie went to rehab in "Crippled Summer". Unfortunately it wasn't celebrity rehab, due to his status as a former best seller (Million Little Fibers).
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostFri Apr 30, 2010 4:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm8
LOVED IT! South park should do more like this. I laughed a lot. "MImmmmmsy"... haha. Good job Matt and Trey.. and f*ck muhammed. Seriously, when ever I need stress relief or a good laugh I come to this website and watch a random episode. You guys are genius! Thanks for all of your good work.
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostMon May 09, 2011 11:12 am Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 10:48 am3
Its not a bad idea, better than all the new episodes. I think it would be great to have mel gibson in again aswell.

--
Also i just remembered that Britney Spears got killed a while ago, but that probably doesnt matter.
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostMon May 16, 2011 5:25 pm Offline
Thanks, I really wanted to pitch this. I called South Park Studios back in 2009, but couldn't get past the receptionist. I didn't have representation, so the material was considered unsolicited. I asked if they had submission agreement forms, but they said the only way I would even be considered is if I had an agent.

To this day, I don't have an agent. I've called so many places that give me the same "unsolicited speech". Of the Agencies I've called, they've told me they can't accept anyone without an industry reference. It's like a living game of "Pong".

Anyway, I finally gave up on wanting to pitch this idea, when they officially put Towlie through Intervention.

My idea was more of a parody of "Celebrity Rehab" and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

Since Towlie was a celebrity for his book "A Million Little Fibers", he would be put through Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew who would serve as a Nurse Rached-like figure. In place of Billy Bibbit was Owen Wilson. The other celebrities would have been Amy Winehouse, Mel Gibson, and Kirsten Dunst.

I imagined it would start with Towlie entering the rehab center while Rihanna's "Rehab" track played over a series of shots. The dramatic song would clash with the totally normal shots of celebrities reading and playing Chess.

The 3rd Act would take place on a stolen Yacht with Towlie, the celebrities, and prostitutes. Before setting sail, Towlie would have told the Celebs to throw their cell phones into the ocean, so they couldn't be tracked by Dr. Drew.

Unfortunately, space cadet Kirsten Dunst was busy looking at a butterfly and kept her cell phone with her. She receives a call from Dr. Drew and he tracks her coordinates. Dr. Drew jumps into a speed boat and sets off in search of the Yacht.

Meanwhile, Towlie has talked a prostitute into helping Owen Wilson lose his virginity. It's revealed that over the years Owen Wilson has struggled with relationships because his brother Luke Wilson would always steal his girlfriends.

Once on the Yacht, Dr. Drew threatens the celebrities, especially Owen Wilson. He taunts Owen telling him that he's going to tell Luke. Owen freaks out saying, "No don't tell him! He's gonna steal her from me!" Owen Wilson then commits suicide leading to Towlie having a mental breakdown and attacking Dr. Drew.

There were two possible endings:

1. Towlie is then banned from Celebrity Rehab.
2. Much like how in Cuckoo's Nest Jack Nicholson's character gets a labotomy, Towlie would have his chip removed and would become a regular towel.
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostMon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Matt and Trey had made the Intervention segments for A Million Little Fibers, but left them out because the episode was too long. They put them back in for Crippled Summer.
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostMon May 16, 2011 6:21 pm Offline
So the scenes were fully rendered since Season 10?
Re: Towlie Goes to Rehab PostMon May 16, 2011 9:27 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Keenmachine18 wrote:
So the scenes were fully rendered since Season 10?

Yep. Since it's all digital, going back to make them mesh with the summer camp story was a snap.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2