Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
south park episode idea "Cartman Almighty" PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 pm Offline
Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm13
My friend and I came up with this idea.Credit goes to him for coming up with the idea first.

The boys go to the lab and see if one of them can be cloned, but still in doubt because of last time.
Cartman is selected but put into the wrong tube.
He comes out normal, but on their way home,he grows HUGE
Cartman basically terrorizes the city and wrecks it.
Cartman wakes up to find out it was a dream
He goes baack to sleep.
But The city is destroyed and burning and he dosn't know it's true.

That's the entire fanfic in a nutshell.if you have any more ideas to add, let me know.
Also, feel free to read another fanfic im working on.
http://forums.southparkstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80326&start=15
Re: south park episode idea "Cartman Almighty" PostThu Oct 10, 2013 5:35 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Hmmm. Proceed.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: south park episode idea "Cartman Almighty" PostThu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 am Offline
CHAPTER 1:
"Come on guys! I think it would still work!"
The four were heading down to the lab to re-test the cloning experiment."I always wanted another one of me!" Cartman said, very excited."Dude, don't you remember what happened the LAST time i tried to get cloned?" Stan said."My clone tried to attack everyone!"Cartman looked at Stan."Look, they might have fixed it since then.Let's go!" he said.A small white building was their destination.They went in and saw the scientist scuttling around.He saw the boys."what can i do for you today?"he asked. "I want to be cloned!"Cartman said."umm...ok..." he shifted and put cartman in a tube after giving him a shot.smoke shot into another tube.Cartman came out and nothing was in it."Is this a joke???" Cartman said unamused."Let's go guys..." Kyle said.They left the white building."That was a rip-off!" Cartman said.He suddenly started to grow and grow untill he was godzilla sized."Anyone up for taco-" Stan stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Cartman."Hey guys! Look at me! im godzilla!" he said,stomping one foot, he made an earthquake.
(will finish chapter 1 later)
Re: south park episode idea "Cartman Almighty" PostFri Oct 11, 2013 12:33 pm Offline
Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am20
Angel Lavire wrote:
CHAPTER 1:
"Come on guys! I think it would still work!"
The four were heading down to the lab to re-test the cloning experiment."I always wanted another one of me!" Cartman said, very excited."Dude, don't you remember what happened the LAST time i tried to get cloned?" Stan said."My clone tried to attack everyone!"Cartman looked at Stan."Look, they might have fixed it since then.Let's go!" he said.A small white building was their destination.They went in and saw the scientist scuttling around.He saw the boys."what can i do for you today?"he asked. "I want to be cloned!"Cartman said."umm...ok..." he shifted and put cartman in a tube after giving him a shot.smoke shot into another tube.Cartman came out and nothing was in it."Is this a joke???" Cartman said unamused."Let's go guys..." Kyle said.They left the white building."That was a rip-off!" Cartman said.He suddenly started to grow and grow untill he was godzilla sized."Anyone up for taco-" Stan stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Cartman."Hey guys! Look at me! im godzilla!" he said,stomping one foot, he made an earthquake.
(will finish chapter 1 later)

have you thought about adding the illuminati to your story? the illuminati has scientists too!

if you need some more material (and trust me, I did the whole first ones free for a profession for a while heh) check out my funny or die site@ funnyordie.com/d3c1industries

anyones welcome to my funnyordie.com webpage, just a reminder that anyone can have a funnyordie.com webpage its not just comedians and actors
Re: south park episode idea "Cartman Almighty" PostSat Oct 12, 2013 5:56 am Offline
will do!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts