Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 82 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re: The Fourth Annual BBS Fanfic Competition Thread! PostMon Dec 31, 2007 12:20 am Offline
Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:01 am231Australia, mate
rainbow.bix wrote:
Kinda late notice (try 1 day before the due date) but can the competition cut off date please please please be extended? KKA and I are in the middle of writing a fic (Magic Mushrooms), and I would love for it to be entered in the comp. Can you give us a week or two to finish? (Besides, there's hardly any entries). :|

UPDATE: Big-Will threatened to take our fic down because it broke the rules. :oops: We pleaded for him not to, and he said only if we finish it straight away. So Emily (KennyKicksAss) finished it, and I would like to enter it. So here it is...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32653&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Put it under comedy please.

P.S. What's the deal here? I mean, who's actually organizing this comp, since Edduyasha has left? :?
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
Re: The Fourth Annual BBS Fanfic Competition Thread! PostMon Dec 31, 2007 4:26 am Offline
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm1018Earth definetly... most likely somewhere on land
I think if you look at the last page and a half of posts you'll relise this thread is not organised at all.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Re: The Fourth Annual BBS Fanfic Competition Thread! PostMon Dec 31, 2007 8:36 am Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
I'm very good at f*cking up the conversation. :)
Re: The Fourth Annual BBS Fanfic Competition Thread! PostMon Dec 31, 2007 6:03 pm Offline
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm1018Earth definetly... most likely somewhere on land
True, but this time there wasn't a whole lot of conversation to f*ck up.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Re: The Fourth Annual BBS Fanfic Competition Thread! PostFri Jan 04, 2008 7:13 pm Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4354Liverpool, UK
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
I don't care about the competition. I won enough awards (two) for my own fics in my time. Someone else can win this one.

What makes you think you'd win this time, uh? I'd kick your pussy ass, pussy. >C

Hey, Pad, why don't you tale things over?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Re: The Fourth Annual BBS Fanfic Competition Thread! PostSun Jan 13, 2008 4:52 pm Offline
Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:01 am231Australia, mate

hello?

*echo*
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
Re: The Fourth Annual BBS Fanfic Competition Thread! PostMon Jan 28, 2008 5:08 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
This thread has been locked because Edduyasha has left the building. If anyone cares to start a new thread to continue the competition, be my guest. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 82 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6