Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 17 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: South Park: Modern Warfare 3 PostFri Mar 23, 2012 12:46 pm Offline
Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 am95
For an unknown reason, Kenny 'Frost' McCormick isn't in this level. I don't know why but he isn't.

Act 3 of 3 Part 3

Craig: Stan–we lost the girl. Looks like the helo took her to a diamond mine in Siberia.

Stan: We're gonna have one shot to grab the President before he gives up the launch codes and Cartman turns Europe into glass. Once we get boots on the ground, it's going to get lively down there.

Craig: Hopefully you can keep up old man.

Stan: I know you Deltas like to take all the credit, so Yuri and I will keep the neighbors in check while we roll hard to secure the hostages.

Craig: Okay. Weapons tight, guys. No one likes a dead hostage.

Token: What's the score, boss?

Craig: Everyone's hostile.

Butters: Ain't that the truth.

Mission: Down the Rabbit hole
Unit: Task Force 141 (Disavowed) / Delta Force (Joint Operation)

Stan, Yuri, Craig, Token, and Butters are in an elevator doing down the diamond mine. Stan takes down and kills the elevator guard.

Craig: Ready?

Butters: This thing go any faster?

Craig: Easy Butters. Top off your rifles.

They stop on a lower floor.

Craig: Get ready.

The doors open, gates still closed. They see a tunnel with guards patrolling.

Craig: Now!

They open fire.

Butters: Contact! Twelve o'clock!

A Russian fires an RPG.

Craig: Look out!

Token: RPG!!

The rocket hits the elevator.

Butters: sh*t!

The elevator begins to fall.

Token: Hold on!

The elevator falls and crashes at the bottom of the mine. Shell shocked, Yuri gets up.

Craig: Status?!

Butters: I'm good. We're clear!

Russians at the bottom of the mine fire at them.

Craig: Heads up!

Yuri turns on his night vision and fires back. They open the elevator doors and move into the tunnel and engage more Russians.

Craig: Butters, Token, sweep left!

Stan: The rest of you, on me!

They move through the tunnels and come a par of the mine, they engage more Russians.

Token: Targets! Twelve o'clock high!

Butters: I see ‘em!

Stan: Sort 'em out!

They push through the mine and into another tunnel.

Token: All clear.

Craig: Token, you're up.

Token: On it.

Token takes out a buzzsaw and cuts off a hatchet door's lock bars. Stan kicks down the door and shoots at enemies inside. They move up the stairs through the next room and further into the mine.

Stan: Keep moving! Go!

They clear the area.

Butters: We're gonna need another way out of here!

Craig: Stairwell, left side! Let's go!

They move up the stairs to the left, kill a couple more Russians, and reach a level 3 of the mine.

Craig (TR): Overlord, this is Sandman. We're at the bottom of the mine. We're gonna need air support.

Overlord (VR): Affirmative, Sandman. We'll chop a predator to you.

Craig: Ready?

Stan: Try and keep up.

Price and Sandman kick open the doors to the outside and light floods in. They kill the guards at the rail. Outside, two Little Bird helicopters are being chased by a Russian Hind. They move out into the open bottom of the mine.

Craig: Hop the rail! Move it!

As they jump over the rail into the open, the two Little Birds drop off reinforcements.

Viper 4-1 (VR): Viper 4, troops are on the deck.

Viper 6-1 (VR): Viper 6, team is on the ground. Going into cover pattern.

Overlord (VR): UAV is on station with a full load of AGMs. Ready for targets.

Yuri takes out the Predator control rig and mans the UAV. He fires a missile down to the mine and eliminates hostiles.

Overlord: Good hit.

The team moves forward into the construction area.

Craig (TR): Cut through the construction yard! There's more cover! Viper Six, we're moving in to the construction yard! Watch your fire!

Viper 6-1 (VR): Copy that, 0-1. We're movin' to the next area.

As they pass the construction yard, the Predator gets shot down.

Craig (TR): Overlord, a SAM just took out our UAV! We need another way into the mine!

Stan: We're not getting in there without some heavy firepower!

Overlord (VR): Solid copy, Sandman. Odin Six, payload target coordinates are as follows: 7 9 4 4.

Craig: Everyone sit tight!

At the end of the mine, a series of artillery strikes hit the area, eliminating hostiles.

Stan: Now that's more like it!

Craig: Inside! Now!

They move into the tunnels at the other end of the mine.

Craig (TR): Overlord, we're in! Approaching the target now.

They move in and take out two Russians trying to get up. At the end of the tunnel is a door.

Stan: Yuri, take care of the door.

Yuri plants a breaching charge on the door. It explodes, they move in, but there is no one except for Alena Vorshevsky, tied to a chair.

Token: Wait! It's the daughter.

Stan goes to untie the daughter and lies her on the table.

Overlord (VR): Metal 0-1, what is your status? Have you secured the President?

Craig (TR): Negative, Overlord, but we have the girl.

Overlord (VR): We'll prep a team for extraction. Continue searching for the President.

They hear her whispering something in Russian.

Token: She's trying to say something...

Alena: они взяли его глубже в рудник... (They took him deeper into the mine...)

Token: She says they took her father deeper into the mine.

Craig: Then that's where we're going. C'mon.

Craig and Stan kick another door open and enter another tunnel. They engage more Russians as they move in. When they come out, they see Russians moving President Vorshevsky across the bridge.

Stan: On the catwalk!

Token: There he is! I see him!

Stan: Then we're not too late! Keep pushing!

They eliminate the Russians on the catwalk. The hostiles moving the President enter an elevator and go down. They get on the catwalk.

Craig: Hook up!

They hook lines onto the railing and rappel down the mine. As they reach the bottom, the hostiles and Vorshevsky are seen moving towards a bunker room.

Butters: There they are!

Token: He's right there! Right there!

They land at the bottom and engage more enemies. The bunker's doors are seen closing.

Token: They're closing the blast doors!

Enemies on the catwalks above rain fire down on them using machine guns. The team hold position and returns fire. Eventually, they clear the area/

Butters: Clear!

Token: We gotta get through that door!

Stan checks the door.

Stan: It's reinforced steel! We can't get through this!

Butters: Any bright ideas?

Stan: I've got one. Up top. Follow me.

They move up the stairs and to the floor just above the bunker room.

Stan: Get charges here, here and here!

They place a circle of belt-buckled C4 charges around them and detonate them. The floor collapses and they breach the bunker room.Yuri takes out the hostiles before they can execute Vorshevsky. They clear the room and secure the President.

Craig (TR): Overlord, jackpot. The President is secure.

Overlord (VR): Solid copy. Gather your team and proceed to the RV.

Stan helps Vorshevsky up.

President Vorshevsky: My daughter...

Stan: She's alright. She's alive.

Explosions shake the mine.

Token: What the hell!

Stan: Move! Move!

Craig (TR): Overlord, the place is gonna collapse any minute. The birds need to come to us!

Overlord (VR): Copy that. Hammer 1 is now en route. ETA: thirty seconds. Standby.

They move up the rubble and hold their position at the railing, holding back incoming hostiles.

Craig: Hold this position! Evac will be here in thirty seconds!

Yuri mounts a PKP Percheng MG and rains fire on hordes of Russians attacking them.

Token: More bad guys inbound!

Butters: Watch the left flank!

Craig (TR): Hammer 1, you gonna bail us out of this or what?!

Hammer 1-6 (VR): Almost there. Just hold on.

They continue to hold against hostiles.A Black Hawk and a Little Bird fly in from above and support the team.

Butters: Looks like our ride's here!

Hammer 1-6 (VR): Metal 0-1, this is Vulture 6, let's get the hell out of here.

Butters (TR): Sounds good, 6-1! Alright, let's move! Go!

They move down the stairs and through the mine. An RPG hits the Little Bird and it goes down.

Hammer 1-6 (VR): RPG! Move! Move!

Vulture 6-1 (VR): I'm hit! I'm hit! Going down!

The resulting explosion knocks down Yuri, shell-shocking him.

Stan: Yuri! YURI!

Yuri wakes up seeing Token and Butters holding off hostiles as the Black Hawk lands.

Hammer 1-6 (VR): Get the President on board! We got to get the hell out of here!

Stan gets the President on board the Black Hawk.

Heroes (Another sad piece of music) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXe81nE1gL4

Butters: President's secure!

Token notices Yuri and helps him up.

Token: Hang on, I got ya!

As Token drags Yuri towards the chopper, Craig and Stan fire back at the hostiles together.

Craig: Stan! You go to go! Make sure the president gets out!

Stan: Don't even think about it mate! We're in this together!

Butters: RPG!

An RPG round flies past them.

Craig: Token, cover the right side!!

Stan: You better be right behind me!

Stan hands Yuri his M4A1 and helps Yuri while Token covers the right side. As Yuri fires at the hostiles, Butters rolls over to dodge an RPG round. Craig tosses Token a mag and he reloads and resumes firing. Butters drops his empty MK14 and pulls out dual pistols and fires them at different directions. An RPG round nearly hits Craig as he continues to fire. One hostile runs towards Token, but Token throws him over his shoulder and kills him. Another hostile runs towards Craig, who takes out his knife and stabs him, and then throws it at another incoming hostile. He is then wounded on his right arm. He draws out his pistol with his free left hand and resumes firing. Stan gets Yuri into the chopper, President Vorshevsky helps him up and Stan gets into the helicopter.

Stan: Craig! It's time to go! C'mon!

Craig: Just go! Get out of here!

An alarm blares.

Token: RPG!

The RPG barely misses as the Black Hawk begins to take off.

Hammer 1-6: (grunting) Hang on!

Craig: Just go! Go!

Hammer 1-6: We can't stay here! We gotta leave!

The helicopter takes off. Craig, Butters, and Token are still firing, holding off hostiles as the mine begins to collapse.

Price: NO! GET US BACK DOWN THERE!

Hammer 1-6 (VR): It's too hot! We go back, we all die!

The helicopter flies out of the mine as it collapses.

Stan (TR) : TOKEN, DO YOU READ ME?!

There is no response.

Stan (TR):BUTTERS, COME IN!

Still nothing.

Stan (TR):CRAIG, YOU STILL THERE?!

Silence...

US News Caster (On TV): Thousands of people have gathered today to greet President Vorshevsky in his return to Moscow... ... reports have confirmed that peace talks between Russia and the US are about to begin... In other news, the Ultranationalist leader, Eric Cartman, is still at large...

R.I.P Craig, Butters and Token. Next part will be last Modern Warfare EVER :(((((. Should be up tomorrow.
Germans seem to really like starting sh*t but it's cool 'cause its not like they ever win.
Re: South Park: Modern Warfare 3 PostSat Mar 24, 2012 3:01 am Offline
Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 am95
Act 3 of 3 Part 4 (Last ever part of Modern Warfare 3 and Modern Warfare series)

Really enjoyed doing these and I'm sad to reach the last mission. Will probably return to my 'Stendy' centered stories after this. But part of me wants to do another parody series, this time of the 3 prequel Star Wars movies. I'll see what I feel like in the next few weeks. Anyway, read on and farewell...

American News Reporter (On TV): We cross-bound to the Rose Garden where the President is holding a press conference with the Russian Premier, Vorshevsky, to formally announce an end to the hostilities.

U.S. President (On TV): On this historic day, the representatives of two great nations stand before you united...

Stan: There's a simplicity of war. Attacking is the only secret. Dare, and the world yields.

U.S. President (On TV): ...a new chapter in which we pursue peace...

Stan: How quickly they forget that all it takes to change the course of history – is the will of a single man.

U.S. President (On TV): ...our very existence...

Stan picks up the phone and dials a number. The call is picked up.

Cartman (On Phone): Who is this?

Stan (To Phone):Prisoner 6-2-7. I'm coming for you, Cartman.

Cartman (OP): Haven't you heard, Marsh. They say the war is over.

Stan (TP): My war ends with you.

Cartman (OP): Like it ended for Captain Brovlovski? Tell me, Stan. How long did it take him to die?I've destroyed your world piece by piece. It's only a matter of time until I find you.

Stan (TP): You won't have to look far...

Mission: Dust to Dust
Unit: Task Force 141 (NO longer Disavowed :) )

Stan and Yuri are inside a truck wearing Juggernaut armor. They get ready to assault Hotel Oasis to find and kill Cartman.

Security Guard (Cartman's Mercenary from outside of vehicle.): Step out of the vehicle!

Yuri: You sure this armor will protect us?

Security Guard (Cartman's Mercenary From outside of vehicle): We're guided to open fire!

Stan (TR): It'll buy us time. Jimmy, are you patched into their system?

Jimmy (VR): W-w-working on it. My A-A-Arabic's a little r-rusty.

Security Guard (Makarov's Mercenary from outside of vehicle): Fire!

Bullets impact the truck's doors. Yuri looks up at Stan.

Yuri: Looks like they know we're here.

Inside Stan's helmet, Jimmy uploads a video feed showing Cartman inside the hotel's atrium.

Jimmy (VR): I've tapped into their s-s-security feed. Cartman i-i-is in the a-a-atrium on the top f-floor.

Stan: This is it. Cartman doesn't leave here alive.

Stan picks up his PKP Pecheneg and locks it ready.

Stan: Get ready.

Yuri puts on his helmet and taps ready.

Stan: This is for Kyle.

Arabian endgame - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZbvd9_5yqU

Yuri picks up his gun bursts out of the truck. He and Stan fire at Cartman's mercenaries on the road. They slowly move toward the hotel.

Stan: We've got their attention. Second wave of responders will be coming any moment

A mercenary comes up to Yuri, but he beats him down and shoots him. Two SUVs drive into the road.

Stan: Here they come, right on schedule. Shoot the cars!

They fire at the cars, blowing them up and causing havoc on the mercenaries. The mercenaries fire at them, but Stan and Yuri's armor protects them from small caliber bullet damage.

Jimmy (VR): Cartman's got a s-s-s-small army in t-there.

Stan (TR): It won't help him. Take control of the lifts so he can't escape.

Jimmy (VR): I'm on i-it.

They move closer to the turnaround at the base of the hotel. More SUVs drop off more mercenaries.

Stan: Don't let up!

Yuri: RPGs! Second floor!

They take out the RPGs and continue to plow their way through to the entrance.

Yuri: Stan, keep up!

Civilians run out of the lobby as the two approach.

Yuri: Civilians coming out. Watch your fire.

Stan (TR): Jimmy, where's Cartman?

Another video feed of Cartman is shown.

Jimmy (VR): Still i-in the a-a-atrium, but he's on the m-m-move!

Stan (TR): Don't lose him! We're almost there!

They enter the hotel lobby. Mercenaries move down the escalators.

Yuri: Hostiles by the escalator!

Stan (TR): Up the escalator! Jimmy, we need control of those lifts!

Jimmy (VR): I've almost g-g-got it!

Stan: Push forward!

They move up the escalators to the second floor and clear out more mercenaries.

Jimmy (VR): Okay, I've got c-control of the e-e-elevators. Sending them d-d-down to your f-floor.

They continue to move forwards towards the elevators.

Stan: The lift's up ahead!

They board the elevator on the right, which begins to make its way to the atrium. Jimmy shows another video feed, showing Cartman with a group of hostiles.

Jimmy (VR): Cartman's m-m-moved to the restaurant, s-s-same floor! He's got a l-large security detail with h-h-him.

Stan (TR): What kind of opposition is waiting for us?

Jimmy (VR): Forty-plus foot m-m-mobiles! SMGs and A-a-assault Rifles.

Helicopters are heard outside.

Jimmy (VR): Enemy c-c-choppers closing on y-y-your position.

Stan: One is heading for the roof, probably going for Cartman.

A helicopter is seen below them. If flies up and fires its guns at them.

Stan: Shoot it down!

The helicopter levels with them.

Stan: Keep firing!

The helicopter fires its rockets but misses. Stan manages to shoot the heli's rotor.

Yuri: Good shot!

Unfortunately, the helicopter veers towards their lift.

Stan: Look out!

The chopper collides with the elevator, slamming Price to the floor. Flames begin to engulf their armor. Yuri quickly strips off his pads and helmet.

Yuri: Our armor's shredded!

He helps Stan out of his armor. Stan gets up.

Yuri (TR): Jimmy, we need another lift!

Jimmy (VR): Copy, on its w-w-way.

The elevator shakes again.

Yuri: This won't hold much longer!

Another lift stops next to them. Yuri shoots out the glass of the other lift and they jump just as the burning lift falls.

Yuri: Jump!

Stan holds on to the lift and gets himself up. He pulls out his M4A1 w/ ACOG Scope. The lift continues to bring them up to the top floor.

Jimmy (VR): Cartman's chopper just t-t-touched down! He's heading t-t-there now!

Stan: He's not getting away!

Jimmy (VR): Be careful, they're s-s-setting up b-b-barricades.

The lift reaches the top floor and the doors open. Yuri tosses a frag.

Yuri: Frag out!

The grenade explodes and they sprint out of the elevator.

Stan: Watch yourself, Yuri! Your armor's gone!

Jimmy (VR): Multiple t-t-threats to your right.

Stan: Keep pressing! We've almost got him!

They make their way through the atrium and engage Cartman's mercenaries.

Stan: We can't let him escape!

Jimmy (VR): You're almost at the r-r-restaurant!

Stan: Keep pushing forward!

They work their way around the atrium, clearing the area of hostiles and they come to the restaurant.

Stan: Restaurant's this way!

Jimmy (VR): He's still t-t-there! You've a-a-almost got h-him!

They enter the restaurant. They see Cartman running for a stairway.

Stan: There he is!

The helicopter is flying just outside the restaurant windows.

Stan: Watch out for that chopper!

Yuri: Rockets!

The helicopter fires at the restaurant floor, blowing up columns, causing the floor to tilt. Everything begins to tip over and roll out of the building. As Stan tumbles, he grabs hold of a steel reinforcement pole sticking out of the floor and hangs on, his weapon falls out of the building. As Stan gets up, the helicopter is seen above him, about to land on the roof. He sees Yuri, wounded, impaled by a piece of rebar and bleeding. Yuri struggles to pull it out.

Stan: Yuri...

But Yuri shakes his head.

Yuri: Leave me! Don't let him get away!

Stan gets back on his feet and begins to run up towards the roof.

Jimmy (VR): Cartman's h-h-heading to the r-r-roof!

Stan runs up piles of rubble and up the stairs.

Jimmy (VR): He's d-dead ahead. K-k-keep running!

Stan reaches the helipad on the roof. Cartman is seen boarding the chopper as it begins to take off.

Jimmy (VR): He's going for the chopper! Run!

The helicopter takes off, Stan jumps off the edge of the building and manages to get a grip on the landing skid. As he climbs up to the cockpit, the pilot attempts to kick him, but Stan blocks it and punches the pilot, and throws him out. As he climbs into the cockpit, the co-pilot takes out his pistol, but Stan blocks it, causing the shot to hit the control panels, before he stabs him in the throat and pushes him out. He gets on the joystick and yanks it, but it is not responding. The helicopter spins out of control and crashes onto the roof of the hotel.

A few seconds later, Stan opens his eyes, seeing his reflection on the cracked glass of the roof, looking down and seeing the hotel below. He looks up and sees the crashed and burning helicopter, and out of the wreck, comes Cartman. Stan sees a Desert Eagle pistol in front of him and crawls to retrieve it. Cartman also moves towards the pistol, but stumbles from his injuries. Stan reaches the pistol, but Cartman manages to get up, stomp Stan's hand and take the pistol. He points it at Stan as he looks up.

Stan: Goodbye, Captain Marsh.

Before Cartman can pull the trigger, he is shot on his left shoulder by Yuri, having pulled himself out of the pole. Cartman reacts by shooting Yuri in the right shoulder, his left, and then his head, killing his former friend. With the given time, Stan heaves himself off the ground at Cartman, tackling him to the floor, and punches him three times. Seeing a cord laying on the glass, he grabs it and wraps it twice around Cartman's neck. He then presses both hands down onto Cartman's neck to the glass, struggling a bit more, then hooks the cord around into a noose. And then, with one final push, he pushes Cartman through the glass, breaking it, and they fall into the hotel as Stan yells in anger. As Stan lands on the atrium floor, the cord tightens and hangs Cartman, instantly choking him to death. Exhausted, but triumphant, Stan crawls away from the edge and looks at Cartman's hanging corpse in victory. He takes out a cigar and a lighter and strikes it, but it doesn't light. He strikes it again, it doesn't light. He strikes it a third time, it finally lights, and he lights his cigar. As sirens are heard from a distance, he puffs his cigar...
Germans seem to really like starting sh*t but it's cool 'cause its not like they ever win.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 17 posts Previous  1, 2