Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Avatar: Those Bastards Killed the Airbender PostSat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 pm Offline
Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 pm1
The other night, I had a dream that went like this. I was in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but each of the four nations was lead by one of the main characters from South Park. I was second in command of the fire nation army, under General Eric Cartman. We committed mass genocide of the Earth Nation, which was lead by Kyle. Stan was the leader of the Water Tribes, and Kenny was dead, but had been the leader of the Airbender Monks. I think this could turn into a really cool/funny episode, but I should probably stop falling asleep while watching South Park...
Re: Avatar: Those Bastards Killed the Airbender PostSun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Just remember:
The Fire Nation
The Water Tribes
The Air Nomads
The Earth Kingdom
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Avatar: Those Bastards Killed the Airbender PostSun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 pm Offline
Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 pm1
yo that would be crazy, if they did it right it would make me love the series so much more

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts