Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 5 posts
South park goes to Israel PostSat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 pm Offline
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm9
(My first south park fanfic, and forum post, i hope u guys like it. this is chapter 1

South Park goes to Israel

"Goodbye guys..." said Kyle glumly as he gave his lifelong friends his final goodbyes. "Almost time to go, Bubby." Said his mother poking her head out the door to the house. The moving truck would be here any time now and most of their stuff had been loaded into boxes in the garage. They were gonna have it all shipped to their new home.

"Dude I can't believe you're actually leaving." said Stan hugging his super best friend tightly around his shoulders.

"Ugh, geez get a room, homos!" shouted a familiar fatass in the distance. Kyle wasn't in the mood to deal with Cartman right now, in fact, that only made his urge to leave even greater. He didn't wanna leave Stan or Kenny, yet he wanted to get as far away from Eric Cartman as possible. Oh how he wished he could take his two friends along with him to the nice warm land of milk and honey and leave the fatass in the cold dirt and snow where he belonged.

"Go away, fatass!" shouted Kyle. Cartman's expression was unreadable, he was staring at all the boxes in Kyle's garage and Kyle could practically hear the gears turning in Eric's head. That's when the moving truck pulled up to the driveway. Cartman looked down at the snowy ground then quickly looked back up at Kyle.

"So you really are leaving? I thought you were just bullsh*tting..." mumbled Eric. He seemed taken aback at the notion of Kyle actually leaving. "Yeah, so you'll have to find another Jew to pick on..." Kyle thought about his choice of words, that wasn't a smart thing to say when you were about to move to a Jewish country.

"Yeah, I guess..." They just stood there for about two minutes before Kyle said, "But maybe you'd be better off without me anyway, you never liked me, and I can't say I've always enjoyed your company either."

"Yeah..." Said Eric. He thought he'd be happy with Kyle moving away, but he realized that without Kyle to pick on, there really wasn't any purpose in his life anymore. His mom was a whore who was always out with some new boyfriend, and the only other person who tolerated his existence was Butters. Eric didn't like Butters that much though, but...did he like kyle?

Kyle was feeling similarly. He thought the notion of leaving Eric behind at first was a joyous and happy thing, but the more he thought about it, the more distressed he became. Moving was one thing, but moving to another country was something different entirely. He'd have to make all new friends and learn the languages of the country and basically start his whole life over again. Nothing would be the same and he'd miss all his friends. Even Eric.
Re: South park goes to Israel PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 pm Offline
Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am23
SuperJew93 wrote:
(My first south park fanfic, and forum post, i hope u guys like it. this is chapter 1

"Goodbye guys..." said Kyle glumly as he gave his lifelong friends his final goodbyes. "Almost time to go, Bubby." Said his mother poking her head out the door to the house. The moving truck would be here any time now and most of their stuff had been loaded into boxes in the garage. They were gonna have it all shipped to their new home.

"Dude I can't believe you're actually leaving." said Stan hugging his super best friend tightly around his shoulders.

"Ugh, geez get a room, homos!" shouted a familiar fatass in the distance. Kyle wasn't in the mood to deal with Cartman right now, in fact, that only made his urge to leave even greater. He didn't wanna leave Stan or Kenny, yet he wanted to get as far away from Eric Cartman as possible. Oh how he wished he could take his two friends along with him to the nice warm land of milk and honey and leave the fatass in the cold dirt and snow where he belonged.

"Go away, fatass!" shouted Kyle. Cartman's expression was unreadable, he was staring at all the boxes in Kyle's garage and Kyle could practically hear the gears turning in Eric's head. That's when the moving truck pulled up to the driveway. Cartman looked down at the snowy ground then quickly looked back up at Kyle.

"So you really are leaving? I thought you were just bullsh*tting..." mumbled Eric. He seemed taken aback at the notion of Kyle actually leaving. "Yeah, so you'll have to find another Jew to pick on..." Kyle thought about his choice of words, that wasn't a smart thing to say when you were about to move to a Jewish country.

"Yeah, I guess..." They just stood there for about two minutes before Kyle said, "But maybe you'd be better off without me anyway, you never liked me, and I can't say I've always enjoyed your company either."

"Yeah..." Said Eric. He thought he'd be happy with Kyle moving away, but he realized that without Kyle to pick on, there really wasn't any purpose in his life anymore. His mom was a whore who was always out with some new boyfriend, and the only other person who tolerated his existence was Butters. Eric didn't like Butters that much though, but...did he like kyle?

Kyle was feeling similarly. He thought the notion of leaving Eric behind at first was a joyous and happy thing, but the more he thought about it, the more distressed he became. Moving was one thing, but moving to another country was something different entirely. He'd have to make all new friends and learn the languages of the country and basically start his whole life over again. Nothing would be the same and he'd miss all his friends. Even Eric.

lame know one wants to go to that country their army is out of control and get all sexed up like elvis.
Re: South park goes to Israel PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 pm Offline
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm9
southparkonpills wrote:
SuperJew93 wrote:

lame know one wants to go to that country their army is out of control and get all sexed up like elvis.
I dunno about that but they got hot soldiers, that's for sure :P
Re: South park goes to Israel PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:32 pm Offline
Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am23
SuperJew93 wrote:
southparkonpills wrote:
SuperJew93 wrote:

Well if you think that go ahead and be dominated by them, maybe beat them up as they class women same as men...
Re: South park goes to Israel PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
SuperJew93 wrote:

Thread killed because of this post. Next time stay on topic, especially if it's your own fan fic..
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 5 posts