Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Don't Ask PostThu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Don't Ask.

I was sleeping when I came up with this. This is from A WHILE ago. : P

=====================================

It was a Monday morning at South Park Elementry school. It has been about three months since Kyle, Kenny, Tweek, and Stan have been in school. A bunch of stuff has happened during those three months. Mr. Garrison has been so fed up with them not going to school, he dragged their asses back to class. So, here we are in Mr. Garrison's 4th grade classroom, on a Monday. This is going to be swell.

Kyle whispers to Kenny, "Hey, Kenny, can I borrow a pencil?" Showing him his pencil, that has been broken in half for some reason.

Kenny looks at the broken pencil and starts to chuckle. Kyle looks on, confused, and asks, "What's so funny?"

Kenny replies by laughing harder and pointing at the pencil. Finally, Kyle catches on, puts his head on the desk and bangs his head on the desk. Mr. Garrison chooses to ignore them and continue reading his "US Weekly".

Tweek looks over to them and yells, "AW! Guys--Not this--this again! W-we've been over th-this already! GAH!"

All the students look at the three of them. Kenny, laughing and holding up a broken pencil. Kyle, banging his head on his desk repeatedly. And Tweek, yelling at them to stop and how they've settled this already.

They look on for a couple more minutes until Stan finally asks, "Am I missing something?"

Kyle looks at him and replies, "Don't ask." And continues to bang his head on the table, while Kenny continues to laugh, and Tweek continues to yell and freak out.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: Don't Ask PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:15 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
oh...XD XD XD XD XD
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts