Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Tweek's over dose PostThu Apr 03, 2014 5:01 pm Offline
Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:57 pm15
It was a normal day for the main characters (for now) They were heading back from school and they went to Kyle's house. Kyle and Cartman were doing the usual stuff, insulting each other. 'You are such a fat f*ck, Cartman!' said Kyle in which Cartman replied 'Well atleast I am not a f*cking Jew!'. Kyle's mum was standing behind the boys which they were unaware of. 'Boys!' Kyle's mum said. 'Oh sh*t, I am In so much sh*t now!' said Cartman. 'You boys aren't in trouble but will be later but right now I have some news' said Kyle's mum. 'About how Kyle is a dumb Jew?' whispered Cartman in Kenny's ear. 'Your friend Tweek is going through a lotof depression and he wants friends to keep him company. 'Like Tweek isn't always depressed' said Cartman in a sarcastic manner. 'That is true but don't be such a dick' said Stan. 'Yeah, don't be such a f*cking assh*le' muffled Kenny. 'Yeah, just stop it fat ass' said Kyle. 'Alright assh*les, you made your point, now shut the f*ck up and let's see what this butt licker wants' said Cartman. They walk to Tweek's house and knock on his door. 'Come on in' says Tweek. 'All these years I have felt like I had no friends and I am always lonely. Gah! Too much pressure man!' Tweek gulps down 5 coffees so fast in under 3 minutes. 'I don't really think drinking this much coffee that quick is healthy' said Stan. 'Drinking this much coffee isn't healthy' said Kyle. 'Being a Jew isn't healthy either, but you still be one' said Cartman'. 'What the hell does this have to with anything, fat ass?' yelled Kyle. 'Well lets see' said Cartman. You were talking about health and being Jewish isn't healthy' said Cartman. Kyle shakes his head and sighed as to say typical Jew hate from Cartman again. I haven't slept for days' said Tweek. 'Then stop drinking all that coffee' said Kyle. 'Sorry Tweek but we have to go now' said Stan. 'What is wrong with Tweek?' said Stan. 'He always acts like this' Cartman. 'Yes but he is acting even more stranger' said Stan. Cartman wakes up. Cartman's mum shouts up the stairs 'Sweetie, we need to talk' she said. Cartman walks down stairs to the living room and see's Stan, Kyle, Kenny and their parents. 'Cartman, Tweek is in the hospital' said Kyle in a sad tone. 'How come?' said Cartman. 'Tweek drank too much coffee and didn't sleep for 5 days and had a nervous breakdown' said Kyle's mum. 'That is terrible' said Cartman in a tone in which he didn't seem to care. 'Well, yeah, we are going to visit him in the hospital today 'said Kyle'. 'I am sorry but I am too busy.' Come on Cartman, said Stan. 'God dammit, fine, said Cartman but you better not Jew me over with your little Jew tricks' said Cartman whispering in Kyle's ear. 'Do you really think we would joke about something like this?' said Stan. They arrived at the hospital. 'So..... much.... pressure.......' said Tweek. 'Hey Tweek, want to hear a Jew joke?' said Cartman. 'This is not the time for this!' said Kyle in a pissed off tone. 'The time for what?' said Cartman?' 'You know what Cartman, Jew jokes!' said Kyle. 'Look, you can make Jew jokes another time but for now, just stop with that sh*t because right now, fat ass, is not the time! I am asking you nicely, please, just to keep your mouth shut!' said Kyle. 'Yeah, just shut up dude' muffled Kenny. ''I need some coffee!' said Tweek. ' 'No, you had enough coffee' said Stan. 'You need to lay off the coffee for a good long while. Don't you see what the coffee has done to you?' said Kyle?' 'Am I going to die?' said Tweek in a exclaiming tone? Cartman cried. 'I sure hope not' said Cartman. 'You actually care about Tweek?' Kyle cried. 'I don't want Tweek to die!' cried Cartman. The parents walked in the hospital room. Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman all cry. 'Oh, look at how emotional they are?' cried Kyle's mum. 'They really care about their friend' said Stan's dad. Tweek's parents arrive. 'Son, no more coffee for awhile' said Tweeks dad. 'Is he going to be ok?' said Tweek's mum. 'I am sure he will be ok' said Tweek's dad. Tweek's dad hugged his mum and cried. I think we should let Tweek get some rest now' said Tweek's dad. They all leave. The next day Cartman head's down to Kyle's house. 'Hey Cartman' said Kyle. Cartman cried. 'I miss Tweek!' he said. Their is a knock at the door. It is Kenny and Stan. 'Cartman is actually emotional about the fear of losing a friend?' Stan said in a surprised tone. 'I never knew he was that close to Tweek, said Kyle. 'Kyle's mum comes in. 'I have some sad news.' 'What?' said Kyle? 'Your friend Tweek died in the hospital last night'. Cartman burst out crying hysterically. 'Noooooo! Noooooo!' he cried. 'I am very sorry. I understand that this is a hard time for you all' said 'Kyle's mum. They all looked sad. Kyle's mum leaves the room. 'Kyle, please tell me this a sick joke that you Jews did?'. 'I am sorry Cartman' said Kyle. 'Tweek can't be dead, nooooo!' cried Cartman. 'It's ok, he will be in heaven now' muffled Kenny. The next day at school Cartman is crying in class. 'What the hell is he crying about?' said Mr Garrison. 'Didn't you hear, Tweek died?' 'Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell everyone that Tweek died in the hospital last night'. 'We all know this already and that must of sucked for poor Tweek' said Butters in an emotional tone. 'I know he died but how did he die?' asked Craig. He drunk so much coffee and couldn't sleep for 5 days and had a nervous breakdown' said Kyle. Later on Stan, Cartman and Kenny went to Cartman's house. Kyle's mum and the other character's parent's came, looking happy.'Tweek is alive!' said Tweek's dad. 'He is?' asked Cartman. Tweek arrived. 'Gah! Am I a ghost?' said Tweek. 'No, don't be silly, you were just luckily to survive' Tweek's dad laughed and said.'You passed out for 30 hours though' Tweek's mum said . 'Tweek is alive! Yes! Yes!' said Cartman. They were all happy. 'Don't you see guys, I never had much chance to make fun of Tweek and took him for granted when I could of ripped on him more but barely did' said Cartman. 'Wait, wait, wait!' The only reason you were crying is because you thought you couldn't rip on him ever again?' 'That is so low' said Stan. 'Now if you don't mind, it's time for some Jew jokes' said Cartman. 'You are not going to rip on Jews, I won't let you do it!' yelled Kyle. 'Kyle, you did say that he could make Jew jokes but at the right time' said Stan.'Why did I even say he could?' said Kyle. Kyle slapped himself in the face. 'Now if you don't mind it's time for some Jew jokes as you said I could' said Cartman. 'Oh f*ck!' said Kyle. THE END.
Re: Tweek's over dose PostFri Apr 04, 2014 7:55 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am165
The wall of text makes the story hard to read but the plot itself isn't bad.
Re: Tweek's over dose PostTue Apr 08, 2014 11:39 pm Offline
Female345 wrote:
The wall oft text makes the story hard to read but the plot itself isn't bad.

Thanks! :)
Re: Tweek's over dose PostTue Apr 08, 2014 11:49 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am165
You're welcome and you might want to edit it so it has paragraphs.
Re: Tweek's over dose PostWed Apr 09, 2014 1:56 am Offline
Female345 wrote:
You're welcome and you might want to edit it so it has paragraphs.

Yeah, you are probably right about that.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts