Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Breaking Bad Episode for South Park...anyone? PostSat Sep 21, 2013 11:53 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 pm1
I think a Breaking Bad type of South Park Episode or two would be EPIC!!
and having Towelie in the episode would be GREAT!....am i the only one that has thought about this????.....I hope not....
Re: Breaking Bad Episode for South Park...anyone? PostWed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 am Offline
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm22
i dunno towlie has a hard enough time with pot ...imagine him hooked on meth. maybe play into the gateway drug myth lol
Re: Breaking Bad Episode for South Park...anyone? PostSat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
I am not against this idea in principal, as I'm definitely a fan of both shows. However, it would probably be a Randy episode (assuming they haven't forgotten he's supposed to be a scientist and that he's had a battle with cancer) which makes me less in favor.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Breaking Bad Episode for South Park...anyone? PostSat Oct 05, 2013 8:50 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
If they remember enough about the characters to make callbacks like "Randy is a scientist," then they'll probably make a good episode. I prefer them not to tackle recent shows or films since the audience has to have seen those to get the joke and parody risks falling into Epic/Date/Scary Movie style "references pretending to be humor." I love Breaking Bad and it could make the basis for a parody, since I don't think many other major shows have done that yet. However, the show has done Drugs to death and may not have anything original to add.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Breaking Bad Episode for South Park...anyone? PostSun Oct 06, 2013 8:14 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I might have some ideas that could help flesh out your ideal Breaking Bad episode, Mrflowers. I'll come back.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: Breaking Bad Episode for South Park...anyone? PostMon Nov 11, 2013 12:24 pm Offline
Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:14 pm2
I'm doing one for my uni project this year haha, didnt even think about adding Towlie, gotta be done

Got a short test here if anyone wants to see it
Re: Breaking Bad Episode for South Park...anyone? PostMon Feb 03, 2014 1:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:55 pm11Long island, NY
Would definitely be a good idea I loved breaking bad. And I would rank it as one of my favorite shows below South park of course. It would be great to see a South park version of Breaking Bad. 8)
Favorite episodes: The ring and The red badge of gayness
Favorite season: Season 10
Favorite character: Kyle Broflovski

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts