Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Episode Idea -- "Women's Suffer-age" PostFri Nov 22, 2013 4:04 pm Offline
Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:59 pm1
Tried posting this idea yesterday and apparently doesn't exist. So here it goes a second time with feeling.

The hip-hop music scene seems to be able to control whomever listens to it. So I thought...

What if Chris Brown and Rhianna get back together and make a duet album;

Brown has stopped physically abusing Rhianna, however in the songs on the album he does nothing but verbally abuse her and she praises him for it;

The album sweeps the nation and in South Park, Cartman plugs the album to everyone town;

After the album has risen to the top of the charts, the people of South Park and the rest of the country who have listened to the whole album start to mimic the couple's mannerisms;

Kyle and Kenny see that everyone in a relationship has changed and decide something needs to be done;

I believe that this is enough to get whomever reads this interested enough to either end it themselves, critique it or want to hear how I have the rest story boarded. Really hope to see this on the blog this time but if not I'll just repost again tomorrow.
Re: Episode Idea -- "Women's Suffer-age" PostSat Nov 23, 2013 1:01 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
It existed, but wasn't approved yet. Now that this one is up and approved, I deleted the other one.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts