Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Episode Ideas from BigStupidFlyingFish PostTue Dec 31, 2013 5:18 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
-Kyle and Kenny get abducted by alien visitors. Stan and Cartman have to find a way to go into space to save them (this could be season 18 episode 9)

-The boys go on a boat ride in California across the pacific ocean for summer vacation, but a shark attacks the ship (not to mention it kills Kenny.) They have to swim for their lives and make it all the way through Califoria to make it back home (this could be season 18 episode 6)

-ANOTHER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. It could have any type of plot involving Christmas, but seriously, it hasn't been 9 years since an official christmas special was released. (this could be season 18 episode 14)

-This is an idea i have almost completely planned out:

A character similar to mine (sadly, nicknamed Duck) appears on the show and becomes a major character. He has a parka like Kenny's. When Kenny sees the parka over his face he tells them about how the parka company wants him dead.

(Add a montage: they both run to a brick wall about 20 seconds away with their parka off their face. Then they both walk there again but with the parka over their heads. Kenny points in a northwest direction and a plane crashes and barely misses them. Then they keep walking and Kenny keeps pointing at things that will run into them. When they reach the brick wall, they expect it to fall over them. The new kid makes it but Kenny is hit by an arrow right before he jumps over it. the wall crushes him)

The new guy screams and runs back, almost getting killed by a tree. Then the boys go to the parka company and find out why they kill people. (This could be season 18 episode 13.)

And finally:

-Another episode with the volcano. The volcano erupts again and the town is doomed. It's up to the boys to stop it. (could be season 18 episode 7)

Kill Kenny in all episodes except the idea at the top

I will not be offended if you call one of these ideas stupid, by the way.
My idea for the episode order is based on how long i expect the episode to take
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Last edited by bigstupidflyingfish on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Episode Ideas from BigStupidFlyingFish PostTue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I would love another Christmas special.
Re: Episode Ideas from BigStupidFlyingFish PostWed Jan 01, 2014 3:02 pm Offline
Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am22derbyshire England
i think more eps with big gay al in and probably mor eps with oh my god they killed kenny you bastards
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight
Re: Episode Ideas from BigStupidFlyingFish PostMon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
will anybody actually tell me whether or not these are good ideas
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts