Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
South Park, A new generation PostMon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm Offline
Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm13
Hey everyone,
I was thinking of making the next generation of South Park!
I have to go now, but I will start tomorrow!
Re: South Park, A new generation PostTue Jan 21, 2014 6:31 am Offline
Hey everyone,
I got more time than expected because school is canceled!
OK, so last night, I was literally up all night trying to think of names, parents, so on so forth. So here is the list! I realize it may not all be completed in one post, but it's 6:20 out here, and I'm brain-dead... kind of.

List of kids:
Kate and Josh McCormick
Savannah Marsh
Jay Broflovski
Harper Cartman
Joey Stotch
Blaze Donovan
Raven Tucker
David and Serenity Warner
Bailey Tucker
Rachel and Michael Donovan
Jennifer McCormick
Marie Russel
Arianna Russel

Sorry the list was short... I couldn't think of many names ^^"
CHAPTER 1 coming soon! (Possibly later today)
Re: South Park, A new generation PostSat Feb 08, 2014 12:07 am Offline
Chapter 1:
~Jennifer's side~
Jennifer McCormick was looking out over the horizon of her mountain home in South Park, Colorado. It seemed a giant fireball was heading her way, people scrambling out of the way, and the fourth grader staring in awe. Her friends, brother, and sister screeched to get out of the way, but her feet were glued to the floor. The asteroid was getting close...
She screamed and shot up. She was in a fit of panic. Shadows stalked the hallways. Jennifer waited in her bed and saw it was just her dog, Max, and her dad. "Dad, the nightmare happened again..." Jenny saw her dad walk over and sat by her side. "Don't let those nightmares bring your smile to a fear face... remember..." Kenny said, and the two chanted, "nothing is worse than getting hit by an anvil!" She wiped her eyes. "Thanks dad. I feel better now. Goodnight!" She hugged him and he kissed her head, and with a friendly smile, drifted off to sleep.
"D****t Jenny, we'll be late again!" Jennifer woke up and hopped into her coat her dad gave her when she was big enough to wear it. At the corner, there was Jay Broflovski, Savannah Marsh, and Harper Cartman.
Yep, Jay and Harper were fighting again. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she continued to hear the fight. "Shut up! I'm getting tired of this c**p, Harper..." Harper turned around and pounced. She and Jay were locked in combat for awhile. For a small fourth grader, Harper caught some gliding in the land, and the force... unbelievable. Jennifer jumped in and separated the two girls. "OK, THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU TWO!" Savannah was extremely quiet usually, unless she and Jay are side by side. This was shock to everyone. This was her breaking point.
The four were at the lockers. Raven passed everyone. "Hi Raven-" Harper was flipped off by her. "HEY, DON'T FLIP ME OFF YOU BLIND PRICK!" She yelled.
~Jay's side~
Jay watched her companion screech at Raven. Harper had been enemies with quite a few people. Jay, not as much enemy as Raven was for the fact that she mowed Harper down with a nerf gun. 8 times in a row.
I need to get Harper once and for all... she thought. Aha! I got it! Jay smirked with an evil look. Her plan would soon go into action...

Chapter 2 to be done soon...
OK guys, I made it long to make up for the time I didn't do it... so yeah, and as always, comments appreciated!
Re: South Park, A new generation PostSat Feb 08, 2014 7:03 am Offline
Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:35 am1
Boooo Boooo Angel Lavire Booooo!!!!
Re: South Park, A new generation PostSun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am Offline
I have no idea what I did to deserve a hate for the chapter, but if anyone is planning to yell 'boo' at me, at least say what you don't like/think is wrong/ect. so I can see what I can do better next time. By the way, while I'm here, Jay is getting revenge on Harper... I'm still coming up with ideas on how Jay can fight back. You can PM ideas to me, and maybe I'll use them!

~Angel ♪
Re: South Park, A new generation PostThu Mar 06, 2014 4:48 am Offline
Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 pm4
Angel Lavire wrote:
I have no idea what I did to deserve a hate for the chapter, but if anyone is planning to yell 'boo' at me, at least say what you don't like/think is wrong/ect. so I can see what I can do better next time. By the way, while I'm here, Jay is getting revenge on Harper... I'm still coming up with ideas on how Jay can fight back. You can PM ideas to me, and maybe I'll use them!

~Angel ♪

i did NOT enjoy your story, it was pretty stupid, with all the original characters that were children of curent characters, and Kenny doesn't talk :cartmansopissedrightnow:

EDIT: ok, he DOES talk, but it's muffled

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts