Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 6:12 am Offline
Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:30 am10
How about a challenge for those who can go without sleep for the longest?
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 8:53 am
Let me tell you about my summer... [i:10e33]twice[/i:10e33]? Really, it wasn't that good.

A couple of annoying things I'd like to point out - only to hugely irritate you, you understand, no other reason - 'MnT have set their [b:10e33]SIGHTS[/b:10e33] on...', everyone knows that those condoms are for playing jokes with only (duh!) and anyone with a moustache IS a total loser - dood!

Challenge Ideas:
1. make every single episode of South Park as funny as it can ever, ever be. In the world, ever. Forever.

3. Spelling Wasp.

2.5 Cat Herding across the SP car park

4.75 Send kittenindublin free SP merchandise

6/5.04 Find, deliver and maintain world and inner peace.

I like idea 4.75 best.
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 9:05 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:07 pm955Willy Dribble!!!
I think South Park Studios should have a WoW-off marathon, since WoW is the episode for this week and all it's on my brain. Last man/woman playing wins. You have to play strait, can't leave your chairs for anything (ok, maybe potty breaks...?) but otherwise no.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 10:25 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
I think South Park Studios should have a WoW-off marathon, since WoW is the episode for this week and all it's on my brain. Last man/woman playing wins. You have to play strait, can't leave your chairs for anything (ok, maybe potty breaks...?) but otherwise no.

Don’t forget about the level tally. Whoever is at the highest level wins...if it’s a tie, it’ll be whoever has the best stats/most experience points, or perhaps completed quests.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 11:49 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:07 pm955Willy Dribble!!!
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:

Don’t forget about the level tally. Whoever is at the highest level wins...if it’s a tie, it’ll be whoever has the best stats/most experience points, or perhaps completed quests.

OH OH OH! First to reach lvl 60 wins!!!!
I know a guy who did it in three days. Come on South Park studios, you CAN DO IT.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 12:55 pm Offline
Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm1
So there is this to consider
1. no competition is a good competition unless someone makes a fool of themselves
2. There are certain things that are ALWAYS funny
3. Anything beginning with just facial hair always leads to the topic of hair in other places

This is why my challenge to you boys is to grow mullets
nate you are more of a kentucky waterfall with the curly hair and rob prob a mullasaurus rex

This competition can be judged in many ways you decide
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 8:37 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:17 am10
Here is my idea for a challenge...

See who can drink the most milk in 30 min's without throwing up.

No, seriously it is f*cking hard. A few friends and I did this a while back and it is impossible to drink a gallon of milk in 30 mins...

Impossible I say...

But you guys go for it... I promise it will produce funny pictures, and great stories.
New TOOL Album - 10,000 days May, 2nd, 2006
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 9:22 pm Offline
Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:50 pm992
How about who goes the longest without a shower challenge.
Member# 325291
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 9:24 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:29 am24Orono, ME
There's a wealth of great ideas in Japanese TV, you know. No, I'm not talking about karaoke. I was thinking about some of the challenges featured in Takeshi's Castle, for starters. Or maybe something involving tongue twisters and physical pain. If you want to go the route of the eating contest again, there's always wasabi, too.
Trey knows some Japanese and a thing or two about their culture... I'm sure he can come up with something good inspired by the Far East.
"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face." -www.despair.com
PostThu Oct 05, 2006 8:06 am Offline
Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:08 pm2504hillbilly hell
XD Forget mustaches... grow out all your hair!

Or if not... whoever can go the longest without peeing. And you have to drink water every five minutes. Last one standing wins... something. (I've done that before at parties. XDD)

But if you really want to do something food-related, I'd recommend a contest where you ingest tabasco sauce somehow, and the last person to drink water wins. (You could have other food items around to ease the pain, and a huge pitcher of water just to temp them. I've seen this done before!)

Yeah... I suck at thinking of these. XDDDD
PostThu Oct 05, 2006 9:28 am Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4355Liverpool, UK
Blogger wrote:
Celebrities from Ali G

Sasha was there? XD I wonder if he went in his Stains attire or as a different character.

And a challenge? I'm no good at thinking of those... maybe do an Avid Merrion and stalk famous people nearby and see who'se the first to get a restraining order? I dunno...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
PostThu Oct 05, 2006 3:21 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:32 pm947905
A Real Challenge PostThu Oct 05, 2006 5:47 pm Offline
Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:35 pm1
Milk and video games? Come on...these guys need a challenge that will prove their allegiance...something that stings a little.

How about having each intern remove their shoe and sock, place thieir foot in a little Grey Pupon, tie a gallon size Ziplock bag around their ankle and see how long they can keep it on there. I guess you would have to devise some sort of anti-tamper device to make sure no cheating occured, but that shouldn't too hard.

Anyway...I would love to hear about that.

Ps. Grey Pupon is only a suggestion, I suppose you could use the regular yellow stuff in a pinch. Or katchup for that matter. But you couldn't say "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Pupon....on your foot!"
What you need to do... PostFri Oct 06, 2006 9:55 am Offline
Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:30 am1
A few ideas of contests for the new season...

1: Re-enact the contest episode of Seinfeld over the course of the season. Let see who at South Park studios is really the master of their domain.

2: A multi-event eating contest. Every week, a new challange. One week, the most slices of pizza. The next, the most shots of tabasco. The possiblities are endless.

3: Shave everyones head, see who's hair grows the most over the season.

4: A South Park Olympics. Events like stuffed baby seal trap-shooting, pony keg relay, tissue box stacking, and even the try and true hurdle the LA homeless 500 yard dash are possiblities. You can even have a medal count and bring back the USSR. The Olympics was always more fun when they were around.

Hope this was useful. Keep up the good work.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next