Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Author Message
PostTue Oct 17, 2006 8:12 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am63Germany
Thanks for the detailed description of your work- it was really interesting to read!
Unfortunately I don´t have any good ideas for halloween costumes, but I´m looking forward to seeing PA Patrick as Satan ;) ...
PostTue Oct 17, 2006 9:29 am Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:07 pm955Willy Dribble!!!
Thankyou so much! This is what I want to do for a living. (Sort of, I want to work in Sound Design) I once dubbed a Japanese anime into English. The lip sync was really difficult. I also added all the sfx, ambiance, and music. It was really rewarding though. Thanks again, I'm going to print this out and share it with my Telcm class!!
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
PostTue Oct 17, 2006 1:24 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
I thought MLNW was amazing! I liked how you guys used gameplay footage, and I take it that the in-game scenes were just made up scenes using the Maya-formatted landscapes/models of the custom characters.

You lip sync artists sure have some talent, getting all those revisions done in one day. You people really do push it when it comes to getting stuff done. And I think how the Canadian head animations are funny. You sure have made a silly but at the same time awesome image for us Canucks! :P

Sound design and animation look quite fun, especially for you guys. It’s something I’ve always looked into...that and perhaps voice acting. :P

And as for the costumes, maybe someone should dress up as...uhh....God? LOL “Giveth thou lord candy!” (yeah, now I’m just getting silly)

But yeah, thanks for giving us that little insight. I love these blogs because all that technical crap tends to interest me. Always cool to see how one of your favourite shows is made, as well as what all those wacky people are up to. :D
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 17th, 2006 PostTue Oct 17, 2006 2:59 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:27 am9
Production Blogger wrote:
Vickie Mendoza, Lip Sync Artist:

Anyway, there was big fun to be had on this season’s first two episodes, not least because the season opener, (which was pretty fantastic, right?), paid homage to the many South Park WoW devotees,


ok.. so arent you wrong!??

isnt the seasons first two episodes: "The Return of Chef" and "Smug Alert" .... ?
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 17th, 2006 PostTue Oct 17, 2006 7:03 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:38 pm123
colt45joe wrote:
Production Blogger wrote:
Vickie Mendoza, Lip Sync Artist:

Anyway, there was big fun to be had on this season’s first two episodes, not least because the season opener, (which was pretty fantastic, right?), paid homage to the many South Park WoW devotees,


ok.. so arent you wrong!??

isnt the seasons first two episodes: "The Return of Chef" and "Smug Alert" .... ?



Dude.. are u serious.. shutup.
OOO sorry, she made a mistake, she SHOULD have said 10.5
How the hell does this hurt anyone, she made a mistake and you have to nitpick it out.
Image

[you]
PostTue Oct 17, 2006 8:14 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:23 pm107Born and raised in New York City
God I love Halloween. It is the best!
oh, and Trey, is that a face warmer you have dawned for all of us out here that log on to sps??
Cute......
Super Cute.....
:wink: :wink: :wink:
Omg I'm super sereal you guys!!!!
PostTue Oct 17, 2006 8:34 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:45 pm12
totally cool!

Now...to make you the hit of the Halloween Party...

the greatest costume ever...

THE MUSLIM PROPHET MUHAMMAD!!!

you are sure to be the greatest employee at South Park now...

don't forget to censor yourself or tell others to bring their sand!

:twisted:
Die Hippies, DIE!
PostWed Oct 18, 2006 2:07 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:37 pm17
It's okay, but I think you should wear a long brunettish wig and be Mrs. Kotter.
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 17th, 2006 PostWed Oct 18, 2006 7:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:27 am9
Schittywall wrote:
colt45joe wrote:
Production Blogger wrote:
Vickie Mendoza, Lip Sync Artist:

Anyway, there was big fun to be had on this season’s first two episodes, not least because the season opener, (which was pretty fantastic, right?), paid homage to the many South Park WoW devotees,


ok.. so arent you wrong!??

isnt the seasons first two episodes: "The Return of Chef" and "Smug Alert" .... ?



Dude.. are you serious.. shutup.
OOO sorry, she made a mistake, she SHOULD have said 10.5
How the hell does this hurt anyone, she made a mistake and you have to nitpick it out.


LOL
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 17th, 2006 PostFri Oct 20, 2006 12:49 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:32 pm64
Schittywall wrote:
colt45joe wrote:
Production Blogger wrote:
Vickie Mendoza, Lip Sync Artist:

Anyway, there was big fun to be had on this season’s first two episodes, not least because the season opener, (which was pretty fantastic, right?), paid homage to the many South Park WoW devotees,


ok.. so arent you wrong!??

isnt the seasons first two episodes: "The Return of Chef" and "Smug Alert" .... ?



Dude.. are you serious.. shutup.
OOO sorry, she made a mistake, she SHOULD have said 10.5
How the hell does this hurt anyone, she made a mistake and you have to nitpick it out.


I agree with your point, but in all reality she isn't wrong because on the page with all the blogs, they are under the "season 10.5" link. There is also one for 10 and 9.5. Just FYI. Besides I do believe Colt meant that in the form of a question. Something about those questionmarks. Not sure though, just a thought.
Leave no doughnut behind!
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 17th, 2006 PostFri Oct 20, 2006 12:56 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:32 pm64
Schittywall wrote:
colt45joe wrote:
Production Blogger wrote:
Vickie Mendoza, Lip Sync Artist:

Anyway, there was big fun to be had on this season’s first two episodes, not least because the season opener, (which was pretty fantastic, right?), paid homage to the many South Park WoW devotees,


ok.. so arent you wrong!??

isnt the seasons first two episodes: "The Return of Chef" and "Smug Alert" .... ?



Dude.. are you serious.. shutup.
OOO sorry, she made a mistake, she SHOULD have said 10.5
How the hell does this hurt anyone, she made a mistake and you have to nitpick it out.


I agree with your point, but in all reality she isn't wrong because on the page with all the blogs, they are under the "season 10.5" link. There is also one for 10 and 9.5. Just FYI. Besides I do believe Colt meant that in the form of a question. Something about those questionmarks. Not sure though, just a thought.

Oh yeah, about the Halloween costumes. So it might not be cool, and it might be unoriginal to go as your own characters, but you should definitely all go as Marklars and Jachovasaurs.

Except Matt and Trey. They should go as Joosyans and suck each others jagons. Ha Ha. That would be great. lol.

Don't forget your video threads of the event for your south park fans. We expect to see all the action on this sight.
Leave no doughnut behind!
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 12 posts


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X