Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 18 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 18th, 2007 PostFri Mar 28, 2008 8:22 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 pm0
Awsome dudes :o :) !!!!!
Re: PostFri Mar 28, 2008 8:25 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 pm0
Keejit wrote:
Wow. I read through all of that waiting for the punch line and there wasn't one. With material like that your jobs as PAs and Script Supervisor are safely yours. Possibly forever. Very probably not in SP as nothing lasts forever - not even love, spanking laws, baby pandas, hospital patient dumping, time, places or you.

P.S. Obviously, I was beaten as a child.
P.P.S. For a very short time in late 2005, I stopped believing in everything. The reasons are manifold one of which was enduring a 12 long haul flight from LA featuring no less than 4 films starring Will Ferrell for entertainment. There is no excuse for Mr Ferrell or his apparent success in film. However, despite the fact that I think the whole world has already seen this it relates to corporeal punishment, nature vs nuture and homelessness and why children should be banned. http://sjl.funnyordie.com//v1/landing.php

I dont know wat quote means!!!!
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 18th, 2007 PostTue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 pm17Milwaukee, WI
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Wow, this thread is humiliating. OP was good, though.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 18 posts Previous  1, 2