Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostSun Mar 16, 2008 5:24 pm Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
HAcoreRD wrote:
if it means anything, you were convincing

Well, that wasn't quite the note I was hoping to hit, as such. I was thinking more, eh, comedy... I have worked in a type of PA role but not in TV and certainly not in LA.

If you’re serious about getting into this area there are lots of places to look for info and lots of people you can to talk to.

BUT - you need to do a lot of research and not just on the web.

Look locally for people who are doing this kind of work, see if you can get info (from the people themselves, if possible) about where and how they started, whether it was study and/or experienced based (often it’s both) and look at those companies and schools.

Some people make movies on very basic equipment, edit them themselves and learn some of the processes in that minor way - it’s a basic start – but an important one to see if you would enjoy all the hard work that’s involved in that.

One thing you need to be is bold - have courage and talk to people who can give you valuable information.

If you want to work in area like this that's imaginative, creative, ambitious, cut-throat, very hard-working and highly competitive you need to think like that. Be more creative with the way you want to do this and to find the info.

I’d be very surprised if there isn't a media/film/production course in a local school or, a TV station, or independent production companies in your area that you could make contact with to get real and valuable information on what you could use, access and think about whether you can start to realise what it is you hope to achieve.

I hope that’s helped you in some small way and if it hasn’t apologies but lots of luck. :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostSun Mar 16, 2008 8:49 pm Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:18 am9Oxford
Hi there

how would one go about grabing a job in the sound department at south park, im just coming out of college and would love a job enginering matt n trey.

sorry how its off topic, being a PA looks rad man. working with such a huge team putting out a product that makes so manny people happy must make u feel awsome.
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostSat Apr 05, 2008 4:59 pm Offline
Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:36 pm1
Awesome. :D
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostWed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 am Offline
Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:05 pm13
Hmmm I must ask ,where´s the Tweek´s?
I miss Tweek he was special, does he apear in any episode soon?

Aint Billy Ray Cyrus from South Park?
David Wilcock still claim he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce "www.divinecosmos.com/" Isn´t that devine?

PS! Beduins are still invadeing south Sweden.
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostMon Jul 07, 2008 10:34 pm Offline
Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:08 pm1
Dude, you are the dude I'm looking to talk to.
There's a huge wave of B.S. coming this wave in the form of a hip new cyber way to connect with Jesus the Christ. Look out! This lifecurch.tv is getting big. FAST! The head dude is am marketing major. A major marketer. The world needs a South Park episode out on this minis to consciousness BEFORE IT IT'S TOO LATE!
Satan told me you should know.
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostTue Jul 08, 2008 12:35 am Offline
Hehehe really..??? That´s just dumb, Its almoste as stupid as iff there was a Jesus Christ Stargate Project , yeah you are totally right, a goodie as a major for a new Southpark episode.
Haha the Biblebelt have no limits when it comes too convertion and combinding it with no sense.
Well its a big fight in France about muslims destroying the enviroment, and guess what: Bridget Bardot are the main speaksperson in too this=p Sure I don´t either find much sympathy for people that thinks you worse the porkrimes. But for f*ck sake: Bridget Bardot, its like to have Barbie as the new Hitler.

Ps:Starbucks coffee taste like sh*t!
I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PostSun Sep 07, 2008 11:08 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 pm0
Hello! I am finishing my last year at journalism university, in Romania, and i must write a book on a subject i choose, and i want to be original....so i thought i will write something about south-park...and all the subjects that they approach, like the fight whit censor. This is a serious analyzation of the show and i would like some help! I want to talk about the good things in the show, because i think everything has a meaning...and that we should learn what the producers really intended for us to see. So if you have any suggestions please contact me at my e-mail: adynutza1686@yahoo.com Thank you! :mrgreen:
I just finded out there is a book about South Park! PostSun Sep 07, 2008 11:26 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 pm0
But is not in Romanian, and i still have a chance at this because like every license degree, you must have a biography where you must put every book that was ever wrrited on that subject...after you read them. I steel have to be original dough...So if you can help me...please contact me!!
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostMon Oct 06, 2008 2:35 am Offline
Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:16 am7
START WORKING ON THE DAMN NEXT SEASON WHY DID IT TAKE 6 MONTHS FOR THE SHOW TO HAVE A NEW ONE HUH? 6 MONTHS THAN U MAKE A LIL DUMB ASS COUNT DOWN.. ITS LIKE CARTMAN AND THE WII WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL SHOULD I COME OVER THERE AND PULL A CARTMAN AND KICK U SQAURE IN THE NUTS :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmancop:
Re: Production Blog Entry for March 12, 2008 PostFri Nov 07, 2008 7:24 am Offline
Well gye´s too talk about weird sh*t for episodes, Hehhe have you gye´s ever seen thoose eps " Planet X is Nibiru": Ufo-extremists that belives 2012 is the year when the Planet of Nibiru comes in form of a elipse course in to our solarsystem as a intruderplanet. That far it doesn´t sounds not that unbeliveble but the Planet Nibiru is told true the Sumerian legend too be the home of the god´s, some glowing beings/giants and some say even reptilians, they will talk about jesus might live on Nibiru, well se for your self, this website is loaded with hours with acid and LSD tripping teories my friends. They even got a counter that counts down to the event of 2012.

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/nibiru.html

About the latest browser versions Ex " Internet Explorer 7 is a sh*tty buggy thing that block´s and shutdowm sites that aint of the likeness of windows, But Modzilla on the otherhand shows too be Judgefree=) ).

By the way: Pandemic was great :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2