Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 30 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostWed Apr 16, 2008 9:44 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
doctorperv wrote:
Is that Direct TV dish attached to a poop pipe?

Son of a bitch, it sure is. I can hear it now... "Hey! my toilet gets HBO!"
I've heard that their customer service is kind of crappy, no pun intended. A buddy of mine spent like 3 hours in their phone tree trying to get some new receivers activated.

So I guess with the Digital Studios moving in-house now, Nall will actually have to be in a closet in the corner with Matt cracking the whip over his er her head... "TYPE FASTERU! MWAHA-HA!!!" :lol:

Wait a minute, Digital... HD? Aw dammit, now I'm gonna have to get all the season DVDs on Bluray or somesuch now.

...So who's ass broke in the new Xerox machine?
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostWed Apr 16, 2008 10:32 pm Offline
Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:32 am0
Hello!

Okay, I have a question:

I am an English South Park fan and absolutely love your show, and when I saw "watch Full South Park episodes here" on your new beta site, I was thrilled. We don't get Comedy Central here in Britain and so my South Park is limited. On the first day you put it up, I enjoyed watching some of my favourites on it. However when I next logged on, it displayed a "Sorry, England" sign on it.

But yeah, to my actual question. When will this feature work in England, because for one, it worked on the first day, then you took it off, and I feel like you are neglecting us for your American fans. You have fans here in Britain too!
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostThu Apr 17, 2008 9:26 am Offline
Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:13 pm46
What they should do is make an episode titled

"All The Really Stupid Crap People ask us to Make Episodes About."
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostThu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:05 pm429hey ppl i wont be on here for a while sry
i have an idea for a new episode of south park and ever since i started watching it i always thought that would be an awesome episode to watch

:!: :!: :zombiekenny: :assface: :unhoodedkenny: :gaykenny: :!: :!:
i think it would be awsome if
theres a new girl in the class
(and she's goth ,punk,emo
or something like that)
kenny falls in love with her and he started dating
her and for a couple days he wears a black hoodie
you could find some stuff to add to it

FOR THE HATERS::
of and if you don't like it too bad

someone please concider!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :cry:
Last edited by i<3hart<3kenny_333 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostThu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 am Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:29 am1
I have a great idea for an episode, you guys should do one where a bunch of high school kids write in to a weblog that nobody reads and suggest ideas for episodes that nobody would ever do that aren't even long enough or thought out enough to be terrible yet. Also, they can ask for jobs, because everyone knows that's how you get a job as a production assistant in Hollywood: you ask for it on a message board run by someone who works on the show but has no hand or leverage in the hiring process. I kid! I kid!

But seriously, the episode where Cartman tricks Toby Morton into eating his parents is probably in the top 5 things that ever happened in the world ever.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostThu Apr 17, 2008 11:08 am Offline
  • YIM
:evil:
But seriously, the episode where Cartman tricks Toby Morton into eating his parents is probably in the top 5 things that ever happened in the world ever.[/quote]

exude me ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostThu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 pm Offline
You know, you guys should really reserve your episode ideas for the Episode Speculation section.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostFri Apr 18, 2008 8:20 am Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm176
I was just wondering if we could see some pics of the new addition. That'd be awesome!

Okay... a few more questions:

...What are the chances of seeing Travis again!? (Is he doing well in the tranquility of Angelina's pubes? Well, kinda a rhetorical question)

(The inevitable Trey question) Does Trey really hate RENT like he suggests in Team America? Does he like newer or older musicals the most?

And finally... will we see that photoshop dog again?
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostFri Apr 18, 2008 11:06 am Offline
  • YIM
Keep up the good work :D
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostFri Apr 18, 2008 12:13 pm Offline
LawrenceTaylor wrote:
I was just wondering if we could see some pics of the new addition. That'd be awesome!

Ooh yes, please?
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostSat Apr 19, 2008 7:40 am Offline
Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:30 am212Allentown, PA
We all know that Trey and Matt are fans of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, 24, Monty Python, the original Star Wars Trilogy, Beavis and Butthead, A Christmas Story, Charles Dickens, etc...

... but what are the PAs fans of and what have been the biggest influences in their life?
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostSat Apr 19, 2008 8:04 am Offline
Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:14 am1
Puhleeez! tell me that SP is going to do a take off on the Pope's visit to America. It is just way too obvious and perfect and begging for a SP episode take on it. I hope M&T and the writers gang don't get cold feet on this one. Just tell the Smiths to write it. In fact, I'll be a Smith for FREE! Just do it, you know it would be hilarious, controversial, nervy, obnoxious, without shame or guilt and funny as hell; what you would expect from another great SP episode! I was bursting with so many ideas watching the Pope on TV that I had to register and post this. I'm sure it is already in the works, as I would expect and look forward to. I just cannot wait. DO IT! :parishilton:
Re: Super Happy Fun Blog PostSat Apr 19, 2008 9:07 pm Offline
Keenmachine18 wrote:
We all know that Trey and Matt are fans of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, 24, Monty Python, the original Star Wars Trilogy, Beavis and Butthead, A Christmas Story, Charles Dickens, etc...

... but what are the PAs fans of and what have been the biggest influences in their life?

That's a good one, but I'd like to hear from the PA's and anyone else at SPS (possibly in the thread I started) about what they'd miss if they had no internet.

P.S. *Do not taunt Super Happy Fun Blog*

... *Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Super Happy Fun Blog.*

*Caution: Super Happy Fun Blog may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.*

*Super Happy Fun Blog contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.*

*Do not use Super Happy Fun Blog on concrete.*

*Discontinue use of Super Happy Fun Blog if any of the following occurs:
- Itching
- Vertigo
- Dizziness
- Tingling in Extremities
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Slurred speech
- Temporary blindness
- Profuse sweating
- Heart Palpitations
- Bleeding from the forehead
- Unexplained boners
- Tampon rejection*

*If Super Happy Fun Blog begins to smoke, get away from it immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.*

*Super Happy Fun Blog may stick to certain types of skin, so avoid contact with genitals.*

*When not in use, Super Happy Fun Blog should be returned to it's special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relives the makers of Super Happy Fun Blog, and it's parent companies of any and all liability.*

*Ingredients of Super Happy Fun Blog include an unknown glowing substance which fell to earth, presumably from outer space.*

*Super Happy Fun Blog comes with a lifetime guarantee.*

SUPER HAPPY FUN BLOG!!!
Accept no prostitutes-substitutes!
Last edited by BRMBug on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostSun Apr 20, 2008 12:27 am Offline
  • YIM
i love sp!
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 15, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 12:57 pm Offline
Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:36 pm0
HAHAHA I'm LOVIN Nate's dog in the bg. I can't believe I didn't see that last time :lol:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 30 posts Previous  1, 2