Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 1 post
Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:03 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
R. Emmett Sibley, Production Assistant:
http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/content/blog/59a.jpg
The Blog
Tonight the first half of Season 12 ends. We’ve seen many adventures come and go.
We cured Aids then a killed pop-star. Got high on cat urine and forgot about Canada. We missed our penises only to shoot a giant load of ectoplasm…

The crew departs tonight for a much needed vacation. The catered food ends, long hours are no more and sadly my tenure with South Park comes to a close.

It has been a privilege to work here at South Park. It is a place populated by amazing and talented people. I would never have imagined all those years ago when I first watched South Park that I could become part of it’s family… and when I say family, I really mean family. For months on end we live and share our lives together. There has been a fair share of ups and downs… good times and the not so good times but that’s the way families work. I will miss everyone here dearly but what makes it ok is the fact that I always have a home at The Park.

I like to think that I came aboard during the Renaissance area of The Park. Trapped in the Closet, Make Love Not Warcraft, Major Boobage… Classics. Watching the show get made, I have learned so much about comedy, computers, animation and the limits of the human mind and body after a 24 hour work day.

People usually immediately ask me about Matt and Trey when they find out that work for South Park. For the record they are good hard working guys who are super generous and brilliant at what they do. I, probably like you, can’t wait to see what they think of next.

At 6am today (4/23/08 ) our local bar opens. Myself and soon-to-be Assistant HD Editor Nate are going to celebrate after our overnight here at The Park. If you can find us (we will be the only bar in Culver City that opens at 6am), you can buy us drinks as we tell you stories about South Park.

You might be wondering how Nate feels about leaving the PA ranks. When asked to speak from the heart about his illustrious time in the trenches his only response was “Fuck You, I’m out…SON!”

Oh yeah, if I don’t say anything about tonight’s episode your fat taco bell covered fingers will be typing out “you’re a pussy” faster than your energy drink makes your breath stink. This episode teams Butters up with Cartman. Enter a chat room and dish. Plus they go on a field trip. Call your circle and have them call their’s. To top it all off they mix a Pioneer Village with Die Hard terrorists. I’m sure you’ll be the first to update the wikipedia page. It’s a really funny episode.

Thanks for reading…BOOSH!

Also:
The PA’s have a little argument that we would like you out there on the data super freeway to settle.

Who’s Dog is the Cutest? Vote on the South Park Studios forum!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 1 post