Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next
Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostTue Oct 21, 2008 9:53 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Kenji Miwa, Production Assistant:
Yo my name is Kenji and I'd like to say, I thank the lord high above because I'm a South Park PA! As the most recent addition to the PA gang, I too can remember loving South Park as a gawky, zit-faced, voice-cracking 8th grader. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could one day work with so many talented people.

This week the gang finds themselves getting dangerously cultural and that's all I'm gonna say.

And for those of you who don't believe that Matt & Trey bought us Porsches, behold!

Kenji and his 2001 Porsche Boxster-S Platinum Edition
http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/ ... og/63a.jpg

Steve and his vintage 1986 Porsche 911 Targa
http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/ ... og/63b.jpg

I know what you're thinking and NO. There's NO POSSIBLE WAY these images could have been photo-shopped. Notice that Steve's Porsche is clearly behind his upper left thigh, a technique requiring mad photoshop skillz that no PA can possess.

As for Gary and Kenny, their automobiles may be featured in the next blog!

Right now an eerie silence permeates the studio which can only mean that the crew is head deep in an uber productive all-nighter. I'll probably get off at 4 am while my late-night heterosexual PA partner Steve will be in for the long haul around 7 am, yikes!.

And finally I'd like to say thanks to all you international fans out there! Isn't the internet swell because it lets you watch your favorite shows? We PA's appreciate your support and encouragement during these tumultuous and exciting times at the Park. Truly, each day/night is better than the next!
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostTue Oct 21, 2008 10:24 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
Hey nice "car" man. Did it come with the no shadow option or is that a premium kind of thing?

XD Photoshop ftw.
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostTue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 pm Offline
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:20 pm0
As one of your loyal international fans, I want to thank you. Yes the internet is awesome! All of the other networks have made it so that since I am living in Korea I can't stream my favorite shows, but because I CAN stream from your site I use it everyday and the 3 or 4 short ads in each show work their magic on me and when I return to the US I'm sure will influence my buying habits.
But Fox and ABC shows, I have to watch in more nefarious ways without any advertiser to support.
You guys are the awesomest and I always have and always will buy whatever you are selling...
sweet shadowless porches dudes...
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostTue Oct 21, 2008 11:45 pm Offline
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:39 pm0
You know with halloween coming up very soon it would be nice to see a spoof on something like charliebrown and the Great PumpKin Eposide. Only fitting to have a traditional halloween show on
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 12:03 am Offline
Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:20 am8
well now that we have photographic proof I guess we just have to believe ya

well anyways, it shows that you put some effort into this blog... :mrgreen: must be hard finding compatible images....
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 12:06 am
tolurion wrote:
You know with halloween coming up very soon it would be nice to see a spoof on something like charliebrown and the Great PumpKin Eposide. Only fitting to have a traditional halloween show on

You know, this post deals with the Porsches, NOT suggestions for Halloween.

These cars are great! 2001 was a great year for those cars! As Kyle would say, "Mazol Tov!"

Photo shop wizards are a dime a dozen, but these pictures look real to me!

Enjoy your Porsches -- you deserve them!
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 12:47 am Offline
Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 am56NY
Kenji's hot. :D
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 4:53 am Offline
Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:08 am1556Denmark (Yes, It's a country!)
Quote:
And finally I’d like to say thanks to all you international fans out there! Isn’t the internet swell because it lets you watch your favorite shows? We PA’s appreciate your support and encouragement during these tumultuous and exciting times at the Park. Truly, each day/night is better than the next!

I'm from Denmark (by the way we suck at hockey), and we can only watch South Park on Danish MTV, and they show old seasons, so every thursday morning (in season), I get up and download the newest South Park episode online. Because in my local time South Park aires at 4 am thursday nights, and I cannot recieve Comedy Central. So yes, the internet is the best thing in the world, right after South Park of cuorse :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 am Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm176
I'm from Canada! ...Does that count as international? Although really, because I'm in Ontario, I feel like I'm in the US. Theres something about it... but we've still got our definitely Canadian places.
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 9:38 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
:o WHAT!?!?! They couldn't spring for new Porches? Those cheap bastards!!!

:D

Anyway, here's me in my daily driver.* *sniff* Yeah, it's pretty f*ckin' sweet too. Jeez, I've pulled so much 'tang in that whip...

*Actually, I was at a car show in Grapevine, and this guy was really cool with people checking out his car. And he does use it as his daily driver. This is my ride. And this is Cartman's ride.

The Basketball coach at my high school had a tan early 70's 911 Targa. I always loved all the chrome on it, and wanted a red or silver one myself.

As far as this week's ep goes, I was actually thinking it might have something to do with a game show or reality show, going by the press release. Your little clue up there has me completely confused now.
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:24 am Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm39
nice flip flops.
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 12:35 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 pm61somewhere
how would you ever think they are photoshoped!! lol!
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 1:27 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:51 am21Rome, Italy (yes, we use computers, too)
Wow, thanks so much for mentioning us international fans! :D
South Park airs on thursday morning at 6 a.m. for me, and the fact that every year I choose my university classes in order to have a timetable that leaves me thursday mornings off makes me realize just how alienated I am... :mrgreen:
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm Offline
Thu May 15, 2008 2:47 pm0
Yeah, the first thing I noticed was the surprising lack of shadow. Glad I'm not the only one! But I did find the fact that you made a big deal about them NOT being photoshopped hilarious LOL!

Can't wait the for the new episode which airs in just over 5 hours! (though I may be getting laid, so, thank god for DVR!)
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 6:00 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:46 pm0venezuela
yeah thnks for mentioning us, i'm also an international fan and it kinda sucks 'cause season 12 hasn't even arrived here so..all i do is get early from college at 10 am and watch the new episodes like at 10:30am while i have breakfast (: hahah its nice, every thursday morning its awesome :D so yeah, internet is the greatest thing .. i'd never miss south park, its my fav tv show!! :D

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next