Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 17 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Oct 22, 2008 9:52 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:20 pm0Denmark (No, that doesn't include Solvang, CA.)
Congrats on the non-photoshopped rides! You know it's gotta be fast when it outruns its shadow when parked!

Anyways... For the poor people (like myself) who can no longer enjoy the show directly from this site. If you have Mac OS X or Windows, maybe you should try out Hotspot Shield. (NOTE: I can't say for sure that it's not jam-packed with malware --- all I know it that it seems to run fine for me on my Mac and has done so for a couple of weeks, but I may just be lucky, so download and install at your own risk!)
Basically it's an easy-to-setup VPN-tunnel to one of AnchorFree's servers in the US, which will then route all your web activity through there (and insert a little (closable) banner at the top of all websites), hence allowing you to watch the episodes from this site. It also works well with Hulu.

If you're running Linux, I'm not sure what you can do as I can't seem to find any similar easy-to-setup solution. Maybe try and find an open Socks5 proxy in the US and combine that with the FoxyProxy Firefox add-on --- or something like that... Or figure out how to connect to the AnchorFree servers with your favorite VPN client. (I don't even know VPN well enough to tell if that's even possible!)

Hope it's useful to somebody.
Re: Production Blog Entry for October 21, 2008 PostWed Nov 12, 2008 7:46 pm Offline
Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:10 pm0
this guy has real good taste in vehicles he should cop that awd 911 porsche though

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 17 posts Previous  1, 2