Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next
Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostTue Nov 04, 2008 10:39 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Kenny Lane, Production Assistant:
Thanks Steve!!!

Hey there South Park-orinos!!!!!

Thanks for checking back in with us. Hope all is well? Sincerely, I hope that. How's your week been? I want all of you to let me know how you're doing. Yes, that's right, I want you to comment on this blog and tell me about yourselves. Feel free to also tell me how awesome I am.

This is definitely not a ploy to see which one of the PA's can get more comments on their blog than the others.

Gary, Steve, Dave, and I, most certainly did not make a bet to see who the fans of the show think is the funniest/best-looking/smartest out of the PA's here at South Park. Did I mention how great I think you all are? Well, I think that. And I'm Kenny. The PA.

Anywho, tonight's a big night here at South Park. In case you haven't heard, America will be deciding who will be our next president*. But, more importantly, the staff here at South Park will be up all night working on Wednesday's show. Which means we, the PA's, have been given the noble task of giving the staff updates throughout the night on the election. This is a very big deal, since the premise of tomorrow's show may or may not depend entirely on the outcome. Who ever said, "South Park isn't topical"was lying through there teeth if you ask me. (No one said that. And no one asked me.)

Well, that's all for now. I'm off to count some more votes. (And by that, I mean go to Baja Fresh for Trey.)

*I just found out today but apparently George W. Bush is the president of the United States!
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 1:19 am
nall wrote:
Kenny Lane, Production Assistant:
Thanks Steve!!!

Hey there South Park-orinos!!!!!

Thanks for checking back in with us. Hope all is well? Sincerely, I hope that. How's your week been? I want all of you to let me know how you're doing. Yes, that's right, I want you to comment on this blog and tell me about yourselves. Feel free to also tell me how awesome I am.

This is definitely not a ploy to see which one of the PA's can get more comments on their blog than the others.

Gary, Steve, Dave, and I, most certainly did not make a bet to see who the fans of the show think is the funniest/best-looking/smartest out of the PA's here at South Park. Did I mention how great I think you all are? Well, I think that. And I'm Kenny. The PA.

Anywho, tonight's a big night here at South Park. In case you haven't heard, America will be deciding who will be our next president*. But, more importantly, the staff here at South Park will be up all night working on Wednesday's show. Which means we, the PA's, have been given the noble task of giving the staff updates throughout the night on the election. This is a very big deal, since the premise of tomorrow's show may or may not depend entirely on the outcome. Who ever said, "South Park isn't topical"was lying through there teeth if you ask me. (No one said that. And no one asked me.)

Well, that's all for now. I'm off to count some more votes. (And by that, I mean go to Baja Fresh for Trey.)

*I just found out today but apparently George W. Bush is the president of the United States!

George W. Bush IS the president of the United States, but only for 85 days. Then we get Obama 44, the 44th President of these United States! Since we will have him as President for at least the next 8 years, why not have Matt or Trey ask Barrack to come onto the show and do a guest voice of himself, like Jay Leno, Alex Glick, or Henry Winkler have done before? That would be awesome!

Count me as your first reply. Hope you win!

P.S. It's my birthday tomorrow (11-06). Do I get to go to Casa Bonita for free cake? Or should we all just go out to Raisins instead? Happy Birthday to Me !! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oso Avenue Elementary School
Southern California
K through 6th
Last edited by BigCamera4892 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Since we will have him as President for at least the next 8 years

What now? When did we overturn the 22nd amendment?
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 3:18 am Offline
Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:09 am0
Heh , you know what he menas :) the last 3 presidents all had two mandates and a Rep - Dem - Rep - Dem pattern is emerging :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 5:47 am Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:42 am2
Now you listen here Kenny for one kraft dinner second: you are awesome. So is baja fresh. I'm sure the episode will be as well. That is all.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 8:36 am Offline
Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 pm0
Quote:

Matt and Trey should probably let you guys out of the cave holes more xD

Kenny, I love you. Not in a weird Wendy Testaburger obsession kind of way, more like in the Cartman Cheesy Poof love.

Have they given you an orange hoodie yet?
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 9:04 am Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm39
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Since we will have him as President for at least the next 8 years, why not have Matt or Trey ask Barrack to come onto the show and do a guest voice of himself

Someone please pass me a vomit bucket...
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 9:40 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Kenny wrote:

:o The hell you say! Well I'll be.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 10:50 am Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
Here's my vote: so far, none of you is all that funny.

Also, "Hope all is well" is a statement, not a question.

Sorry, grumpy today.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 am Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:55 pm4
Who ever said, "South Park isn't topical"was lying through there teeth if you ask me. (No one said that. And no one asked me.)

You used the wrong "there" just thought you should know.

/nerd spelling moment
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 12:08 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, of course we all think you are gods, being able to work for the makers of the greatest show in televisual history.

By the by, my week has been great. I sold a camera on ebay, and won 2nd place Modified New Beetle in a Ft. Worth car show despite a trashed interior. Kudos me, I made myself pregnant.

Well, at least the election's over now, and I won't have to hear about Hopey-hope, Changey-changey-change and the Maverick twins much anymore.
So did you guys get away from the Park long enough to vote yesterday, or did you do an early vote? Or did you vote?
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 1:36 pm
nall wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Since we will have him as President for at least the next 8 years

What now? When did we overturn the 22nd amendment?

The 22nd Amendment allows for only two terms of 4 years. I said 8 years, which is two terms of four years each, totally consistent with the 22nd Amendment. What are you trying to ask, Nall? The 22nd Amendment is fine and well. Wouldn't you rather we all go to Raisins instead of discussing the 22nd Amendment?

Oso Avenue Elementary School
Southern California
K through 6th
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 2:25 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
My name is Willow and my day sucks. :( My mom is obsessing over the presidency thing and she just accused me of being immature and disrespectful because I tried turning on some music to "drown her out". And now she's accusing me of sitting in my room too much fantasizing about South Park and Orgazmo. ? So yeah, not a good day.
You seem nice though so I hope you win the bet. Although I did notice pictures of cute fuzzy things in the "other" post. That might hurt a little. :?
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 2:27 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 pm61somewhere
hehe well you all are amazing for me, so my vote is for all if that counts lol.
I'm fine, specially because the new episode will air today, yay!! and tomorrow I'll play soccer so more yay rofl.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Tomorrow is my birthday (11-06); I decided to skip Disneyland and go instead to Raisins. Anyone want to tag along? The more the merrier! Let's all go to Raisins! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next