Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 28 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 3:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
...I can't make it, but motorboat one of the girls for me.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Nov 05, 2008 10:27 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
BigCamera4892 wrote:
nall wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Since we will have him as President for at least the next 8 years

What now? When did we overturn the 22nd amendment?

The 22nd Amendment allows for only two terms of 4 years. I said 8 years, which is two terms of four years each, totally consistent with the 22nd Amendment. What are you trying to ask, Nall?

You said 'at least... eight years', which implies the possibility of more, but eight years is the maximum he could serve.

So I assume you meant 'at least the next 4 years.'

P.S. Yes, let's go to Raisins.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostThu Nov 06, 2008 12:59 am
Quote:
nall wrote::

... eight years', which implies the possibility of more, but eight years is the maximum he could serve.

So I assume you meant 'at least the next 4 years.'

P.S. Yes, let's go to Raisins.

Sorry about that, Nell, you are, of course, right! What I meant by "at least 8 years" was that after the first term of four years, there would be another four. Grammatically I was incorrect it's true -- my mind was at Raisins, of course, because now it is my birthday -- November 06, Did I tell you my mind is at Raisins?. Let's go there right now! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Happy Birthday to Me!
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostThu Nov 06, 2008 2:27 am Offline
Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:26 pm0
I applaud the shameless pandering for comments. Hence, my addition to your reply count. Hope it helps. Are the comments directed at other commentators and not the actual original production blog posting going to count towords the result? Not sure they should, but that's just one fan's opinion.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostThu Nov 06, 2008 6:23 am
mmgupta wrote:
I applaud the shameless pandering for comments. Hence, my addition to your reply count. Hope it helps. Are the comments directed at other commentators and not the actual original production blog posting going to count towords the result? Not sure they should, but that's just one fan's opinion.

You're not sure they should? Here is a definition of a blog: "A blog (a contraction of the term "Web log") is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (artlog), photographs (photoblog), sketches (sketchblog), videos (vlog), music (MP3 blog), audio (podcasting), which are part of a wider network of social media. Micro-blogging is another type of blogging, one which consists of blogs with very short posts. As of December 2007, blog search engine Technorati was tracking more than 112 million blogs.[1] With the advent of video blogging, the word blog has taken on an even looser meaning — that of any bit of media wherein the subject expresses his opinion or simply talks about something"

See, THE WORD BLOG HAS TAKEN ON AN EVEN LOOSER MEANING ... ANY BIT OF MEDIA ... SIMPLY TALKS ABOUT SOMETHING. M'kay? M'kay. Any way, you can't come with us to Raisins for my birthday!
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostFri Nov 07, 2008 12:20 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Golly gee, this is an awfully nice thing you're doing, asking us how we're doing. It isn't pandering at all, you're just so awesome that you don't crap crap, you crap tasty pastry, and the pastry doesn't spoil your jeans as it phases through. :D

Anywho, I'm fine and am adding one more comment to your lead, though you should probably not count all the off topic replies for fairness. :wink:
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostFri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 pm Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:58 pm0
I just gotta say that It's pretty impressive to purposely wait on the election to create the show. It will definitely go down in history as the first to bring up obama's win. Great job everybody. Just goest to show why Randy is the funniest character. Oh and as for what I'm doing Im actually reading a book, as well as working on my own short cartoons for a demo reel.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostFri Nov 07, 2008 3:27 pm Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:22 pm0
Y'all did an extraordinary job on this most recent episode of South Park, it was a quite hilarious take--especially Barack Obama's grandma having faked her death to be a part of the heist. And Randy, oh, Randy...we love him.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostFri Nov 07, 2008 4:48 pm Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:12 pm0
AHH MAN I DON'T WANT TO BE A NOOB. (I'm not really a noob)

Hey dude you're totally winning! So I thought when I was watching that maybe you guys made 2 episodes for both outcomes and they just aired the relevant one. I kept thinking damn I wanna see the one if McCain had won. But sadly I suppose it doesn't exist. Since I know that none of the stuff on the episode was real in crappy non-South Park life I'm also going to assume that Ike being a McCain supporter is fake. Also how the hell do you become so lucky to be a PA on South Park? Make me a PA I am totalllllly coooool.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostSun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 pm Offline
Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:07 am6columbus, oh
kenny, you are one sexy, sexy man.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostTue Nov 11, 2008 7:16 pm Offline
Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 pm1
Kenny, due to the fact that your name is the same as my favorite south park character, i will have to say that you are certainly the superior pa.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostMon Feb 09, 2009 6:52 pm Offline
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm0
Hey duder, and just by looking at the other PA's, I'd say I'm doing just as good as you since I'm a freshman/frosh. School sucks, school sucks, school sucks! But gooten jobben guys on keeping the work up to now your 13th season. yay! I get to come home to my favorite show (besides Whose Line Is It Anyway?) and I plan on watching for a very long time.
And since I can't really say how awesome you are because I don't really know you, I just hope you don't get stuck in line at Baja Fresh forever.

sweeet.

they got rid of Bush..when the hell are they gonna kick Arnold out of office!?

o and ooo you know that noob above me some where.. ya there about the PA job. How hard is it because seriously, I'm waay more awesome than him. probably funnier too lol I MAKE THE WORLDS BEST BANANA BREAD AND APPLE MUFFINS. I am super, cereal. I'm 15 in May just in case you want to know.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 04, 2008 PostWed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm Offline
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm0
BigCamera4892 wrote:
mmgupta wrote:

You're not sure they should? Here is a definition of a blog: "A blog (a contraction of the term "Web log") is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (artlog), photographs (photoblog), sketches (sketchblog), videos (vlog), music (MP3 blog), audio (podcasting), which are part of a wider network of social media. Micro-blogging is another type of blogging, one which consists of blogs with very short posts. As of December 2007, blog search engine Technorati was tracking more than 112 million blogs.[1] With the advent of video blogging, the word blog has taken on an even looser meaning — that of any bit of media wherein the subject expresses his opinion or simply talks about something"

See, THE WORD BLOG HAS TAKEN ON AN EVEN LOOSER MEANING ... ANY BIT OF MEDIA ... SIMPLY TALKS ABOUT SOMETHING. M'kay? M'kay. Any way, you can't come with us to Raisins for my birthday!

Hey. Don't be a smart ass

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 28 posts Previous  1, 2