Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 26 posts 1, 2  Next
Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostTue Nov 18, 2008 7:53 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Gary Martinez, Production Assistant:
If I could turn back time…

Just in time for the holidays, we come to the end of another great season. In approximately 72 hours from this posting, most of the South Park crew will be looking back on Season 12 through the bottom of a pint glass. Or if you're Steve, Kenny, or David, it'll be through a midori sour snifter. They can't get enough of those things. Regardless, it's well deserved after 7 weeks of backbreaking hours that make even the top Navy S.E.A.L.S. cringe. And by the way, how awesome is that movie? Just hearing Mr. Big's 'Strike Like Lightning' makes me want to do pushups in the rain. Anyway…

Some of the readers out there ask, 'how can I work for South Park? I know I'm not as awesome as Gary, but give me a shot! Damn, look at his thighs.' Let me give you some words of advice. Squats, squats, squats. That and a love of Ritmo Latino.

Now, rather than give you the 12 best things to happen in Season 12, I want you to give you the 12 things not to do around Matt or Trey if you ever come into contact with them, in or outside of the office. You never know, it may come in handy one day.

DO NOT:
12. Call Matt 'Trey', or vice versa.
11. Make fun of people who like KFC or Taco Bell.
10. Follow them to the bathroom and hand them a script under the stall.
9. Fart, then say 'I fah-ted!' a la Terence and Philip.
8. Ask them to sign something, and if you're lucky enough to get them to sign something, reply with a disappointed sigh.
7. Ask them to listen while you "do" Cartman for them.
6. Tell them how great the MPAA is.
5. Ask them if they ever party with Seth MacFarlane.
4. Tell them, 'remember that time you (insert something here from"Baseketball)"and then say 'that was so awesome!'
3. Sing 'America, f*ck Yeah,' Especially before introducing yourself.
2. Rag on the Denver Broncos.
1. Forget to tell them how awesome the PA Blog is.

Oh yeah, I haven't mentioned this week's episode. It's great. You should watch it!

So now that we are coming to an end, I want to share some pictures with you that I have gathered over that last few months. We look forward to your comments. See you for another great season of South Park in March 2009!!

Kenny getting ready for our Fiesta Mixer.

Nate (former PA turned Ass. Editor) with his pony lap desk.

A Starbucks employee who stayed on her break instead of helping her coworkers with our 65 latte order. It's called teamwork, look it up.

Kenny right before invented the sexual maneuver known as the 'Buckeye.'

Steve, trying his hand at bird wrangling. Pun intended.

This blog is dedicated to Nate (1979-2007), RIP. Goth for life my friend. Goth for life.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:12 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
ugh. KFC sucks. :(

OK, with that out of the way, the pictures are cool, good job on the season and can't wait until next year just for more SP.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:17 pm
The pictures are great, but there are no ready links. So I made one for the first picture:

http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/ ... og/68a.jpg

for the rest, go to your browser, and replace the 68a.jpg with 68b.jpg

then replace that with 68c.jpg 68d.jpg 68e.jpg and 68f.jpg. There is no 68g.jpg or above.

I could make links for them all, but I won't.

Nothing personal.

Have a great hiatus, guys ! See you guys at South Park Studios in the Spring of '09

Happy New Year !

--BigCamera4892
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:21 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
*remembering something I saw on TMZ* :P

Along with the question "5. Ask them if they ever party with Seth MacFarlane. ". I would also then ask. Did Seth MacFarlane even get let in at a party? :D

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 9e2303fd49
Last edited by Hayley B on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:39 pm
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostTue Nov 18, 2008 9:19 pm Offline
Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 pm10The land of flapping head people... Nova Scotia!
Note to self: DON'T follow them to the bathroom with a script... I was wonding why they hated me so much.

Man, I loved those pictures! They were sweet. I can't believe I have to wait until March to see new episodes. I hope you guys have a sweet time off though!
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostTue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Gary Martinez wrote:
Or if you're Steve, Kenny, or David, it'll be through a midori sour snifter.

Sounds hoity and or toity. Perhaps Beauregard will serve it to them on the Veranda whilst lounging on the gilded settee.

Nice list btw. Bell's Steak Chalupas are the shiznit, but I always tend to get the chicken that's been sitting out all day long at the KFC here. :/
Also, I have to say that if I were to ever come across Matt or Trey, I'd most likely just give a knowing nod and continue on my way. I figure that there's really nothing I could say to them that they haven't already heard before.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 am Offline
Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 am6NY
kudos to the whole south park team for such a great season, I cant wait for the next season to begin, or for this one to come out on DVD, btw does anyone know when that will be? Anyway, i've voted like 50 times on the people's choice awards for south park, and Im waiting for that south park win! good luck for next season SP! :D
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 am
Danmn89 wrote:
kudos to the whole south park team for such a great season, I cant wait for the next season to begin, or for this one to come out on DVD, btw does anyone know when that will be? Anyway, i've voted like 50 times on the people's choice awards for south park, and Im waiting for that south park win! good luck for next season SP! :D

Well I have no idea, but my guess is before the Christmas Shopping Season is over. Try looking to past years for guidence -- when that past season was released, was it before or after Christmas?
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 1:06 pm Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:28 pm2
i agree with number 6....they are d-bags aren't they? :lol:
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 1:27 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm58
nall wrote:
11. Make fun of people who like KFC or Taco Bell.

There are people that DON'T like Taco Bell?
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 2:27 pm Offline
Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:02 am4
i would kill to meet M&T.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 3:11 pm Offline
Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:43 pm4
Good job everyone at SPS! I am looking forward to tonight's episode and I can't wait till March 2009! It will be a magical day!

...so squats huh? I'll get working on those. I really do want to know how anyone gets a job at SPS? Cause no one knows where the actual building is!? I am just now assuming that the South Park staff and PA's rent out an office building once a week to take pictures in and pretend to be getting work done. But we all know it's a party over there! hehe

Have fun over the holidays and Happy New Year! I look forward to any news from the studio during the break! Keep up the good work and make every fan proud!
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 6:44 pm Offline
Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:29 pm11
I really have thought that Season 12 was one of the greatest. I have thought of it as a huge success. I liked every episode in that season. I've never seen any other TV shoe funnier than Season 12 of South Park. I really have thought Matt and Trey did an excellent job this year and I wish them the best for Season 13 in March 2009.
Re: Production Blog Entry for November 18, 2008 PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 pm0
Awesome season. Sad to see it end so soon. . .i feel like i just got shot in the dick, but laughing all the while. keep them coming guys.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 26 posts 1, 2  Next