Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next
Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:47 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Nathan R. Chaffetz, Production Assistant:

It's been about 5 months since the last episode of South Park If you ask me as a fan, I'd say that's far too long of a break. But, If you ask me as a crew-member, I'd defend our hiatus to the the death (of someone else, obviously.)

A South Park runs means seven weeks without weekends, without outside friends, no home cooked meals, or helicopter adventures with a Filipino friend who solves mysteries. We, deserve our summer off! But, I suppose all of us fans have a little bit of the same desperation for more South Park that Cartman had when he wanted the Nintendo Wii to come out.

The PAs

Good news: This morning us PAs bought 100 dollars worth of Jack in the Box plus we spent over 100 dollars in milk, fruit, yogurts, and pastries. We had a large catered lunch from a brazilian restaurant as well as a delicious catered Italian meal for dinner. A few hours later a I will go back to the supermarket and pick up about 150 dollars worth of snacks. Close to midnight we will set up a spread of delicious breakfast burritos and soup. There are only two possible conclusions to draw from this. Either the Bulimic Support Group we share our building with have relapsed, or a brand new episode of South Park will air tomorrow!

The Food

Fans can revel in one good constant in our world since August of 1997: South Park.
Big Gay Al said it best in his fabulous USO number in the beloved South Park movie, (which is coming out on Blue Ray on Oct. 16th, so get ready to buy it!)

“Since then, bombs have still been falling, people have still been dying, politicians have still been lying, and cancer has still been killing.” But, we could always watch South Park, unless of course you were killed by a bomb or cancer. In the past 13 years, South Park has given to society such great episodes as "Fat Butt and Pancake Head," "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers," and my personal favorite "Scott Tenorman Must Die." There are too many classic episodes to mention here but for the next seven weeks on Wednesdays at 10 PM, all of us fans will ignore the greater problems of the world and feel super!

-Nathan R. Chaffetz, Production Assistant.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 am Offline
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 am19Michigan
I want some of that food! I wish I worked for South Park.. I could work all day long with that staff
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
poopydoopy wrote:
I want some of that food! I wish I worked for South Park.. I could work all day long with that staff

Oh, you don't know what you are wishing :)

I am A BIG south park fan and i still don't want to work at south park. It isn't easy (as the author of the blog says), they have a very short deadline, 6 days. And they probably work 12 hours or more a day
:)

The food is good, but the hard work is bad :)

A BIG THANK YOU AND RESPECT to all south park employees for their hard work to bring us new episodes just for 7 days.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:22 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:20 pm5
Yeah. I LOVE the show, I really do. *Has been watching it since I was 8 or 9 and I'm 20 now* But the work load for the people that make the show is insane...so THANKS to all the South Park episode creators...
...I want a breakfast burrito....XD
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:35 am Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
I appreciate all of the work every member puts into South Park too. I remember when I was a kid I never ever really memorised the time and channel South Park was on so when I did find it, it was sort of like a treat.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 am Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:52 am0
Is that Kenny in the Cartman mask?
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 7:06 am Offline
Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 pm6
I would take that job anyday. I have worked at so many sh*t jobs 12 hours a day working my hands to the bone. To put in those hours doing something i like would be great.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 am Offline
Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:13 pm46
Not like the hard work goes unappreciated. There's a reason many consider it to be the best show on TV.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 10:26 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Ney nall! Fix the board layout so the center tags work properly and the cells are wide enough for the whole picture. It looks like crap the way you have it now.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 2:03 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 pm0
Wow looks tiring working on South Park. I give you guys a hand for all the hard work you put into each episode.

btw are you guys going to post a blog about Comic Con?
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
Yum.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 3:36 pm Offline
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm1199Candy Island
Wow. You guys worked so hard to make South Park all organized and fresh, I appreciate all the South Park staffs and voice acting. Thank you, Matt and Trey. You guys rock!!!

The food look really delicious. Yummers.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 4:03 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
BLU blu-ray comes out the 16th? Or the 13th?
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 7:33 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 pm0
i couldnt find the alien. sad face :(
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 pm Offline
Mon May 11, 2009 1:06 pm3
that would be a <> and a </>

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next